07/03/2018
Best service in town!!
this is the most honest, personable and reliable mechanical shop that I have ever had the pleasure of taking my vehicle to. I would not trust anyone else EVER! I strongly recommend this business to anyone!!
Josh T., Owner from Coeur D Alene Auto Care responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you tons!!! We always love seeing you and the guard dog!!!
Josh T

Lisa S.
06/23/2018
Fair and Honest
I’m so happy to have found this shop. The owner Josh is 100% my go to. He is very knowledgeable, fair, honest and a kind man to do business with. All the employees I’ve met are also very helpful and kind. I would absolutely recommend CDA Auto Care to anyone who is in need of an good mechanic.

Mike S.
06/23/2018
very happy with the services
Fast and worked great. Friendly people I recommend this company

06/04/2018
amazing service
these guys are always so accommodating to my constant vehicle needs! anytime anything goes wrong from the smallest blown fuse to the tie rods going out. they always take care of me and my vehicle for the best price in town

05/24/2018
Honest about you vehicle needs. Very knowledgeable. Great service
The BEST auto shop in the CDA area hands down. They don’t try to sell you what your auto doesn’t need! Especially if your a woman. Reasonable rates. Trustworthy work! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Chrysler 300
05/21/2018
amazing service
once again like many times before they fixed my car for way less than quoted by the local mechanic shop in cda! always beats all pricing anywhere else and does high quality work! thank you so much!!

BK
Bill K.
Cadillac Escalade
05/17/2018
Trustworthy and timely!
Cd'A Auto Care cares about me and my vehicles. Diagnoses is accurate and price quoted is what I pay. Best of all the staff works hard to complete repairs on or ahead of schedule. Very pleased.

David W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/12/2018
Excellent and knowledgeable Repair Shop
I have had multiple vehicles serviced at CDA Auto Care and always have prompt service and helpful advice. I recently received information on the selling value of my jeep which aided in a great return on the vehicle. Mark and staff are professional.

05/02/2018
amazing service
I wouldn't go anywhere else! I work and live out of Coeur d'Alene and I only will take my car to this shop. I know that I am well taken care of with friendly, thorough and extremely reasonably priced service! Every time!!

Michael C.
Dodge Dakota
05/01/2018
Consistently great for us for over ten years now.
Thanks Josh. Thanks Mark.

FF
Fred F.
Harrison, ID
04/26/2018
Car problems solved!
Have been dealing with Josh and Mark for years. Always able to diagnose the problem and get it fixed without selling you something you didn't need. They always check everything, even though you don't ask for it. We appreciate this approach as it keeps our vehicles on the road and in good shape. Keep up the good work .
PS...Josh is always up and happy and Mark is 99% of the time.

DK
DONALD K.
04/25/2018
Reliable integrity
Been using CDA auto care for years. Josh has always fair in service provided and pricing! His work has always been top notch. Does what he says he will do. Will use his services as long as he is around. Should be a good long time.

VJ

Bill J.
Isuzu Trooper
04/10/2018
Easy to understand
CdA Auto Care explains if any work is required, will take the extra time to be sure you understand and provides cost and time required. Mark is excellent 'on the desk' and Josh is excellent at his trade. Highly recommend CdA Auto Care.

Todd S.
04/03/2018
Honest,
Have done business here for years and keep coming back because of the honesty and great work.

Mike D.
Hayden Lake, ID
03/31/2018
Auto service
Great service and knowledgeable staff and mechanics

SG
Spencer G.
Rathdrum, ID
Ford Thunderbird
03/25/2018
Great repair shop!
Whenever we have to take a vehicles in, Cda Auto Care is quick to get us in. You will typically have your vehicle back the next day!

TH
Troy H.
Mazda Protege
03/24/2018
Great, friendly service
I took my sons car in for an oil change and his car ended up needing new brakes as well. Josh was able to get his car in the next day and we have been completely satisfied with the service we received.

Maria P.
03/09/2018
I was very pleased with the quality of work that was done and the timeliness. I would totally recommend this shop

DJ
Deborah J.
03/02/2018
Super customer service!!! Thank you!
We have been using cda auto care for many years...since Josh opened! This week they did a transmission repair on my car. Fixed it promptly at a fair price. They also went beyond and fixed a annoying problem on my car as a welcomed surprise! I could not have been more thrilled. As for as paying for car repairs (It is my least favorite thing, who really likes it??? haha) ..... it did make me smile and made my day!! Thank you Cda Auto Care. As always. They take good care of their customers!