SL
Post Falls, ID
Toyota Celica
09/15/2018
Honest
I Never worry about the workmanship. They always get it right!

RK
Rachel K.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
09/12/2018
Quick, honest service!

09/11/2018
outstanding service!
I always take my car from cda to this location in hayden. when people ask me why I go there when I could be going somewhere closer I tell them it's because I can always trust my vehicle to be well taken care of and alway know that I myself am well taken care of!!

LJ
Linda J.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/05/2018
I trust these guys
After paying for bad, misleading info from the dealer, I got the straight deal from Josh and his staff at CdA auto, and saved thousands. Thanks you guys - you have earned a customer for life.

SG
Shawn G.
Spokane, WA
09/01/2018
Super fast and friendly service!
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be coming back!

Rita C.
Ford Expedition
09/01/2018
Excellent service and customer care
Customer service is excellent , friendly and knowledgeable employees. They keep my car in top notch condition and I feel they are honest and dependable.

TE
Tamie E.
Nissan Pickup
08/28/2018
Honest. Quick.
Techs replaced starter and a couple weeks later truck wouldn't start. Had it towed back and they found starter had gone bad. They replaced it at no charge. Thank you CDA Auto! You rock!

08/24/2018
outstanding service!
I would never go anywhere else with my vehicle! no matter what this company is always rock solid. I can trust that they are always providing quality and completely honest service!

Kim S.
Jeep Cherokee
08/15/2018
did a great job
they did a great job

Jim P.
08/14/2018
92 Ford Pickup
As always, never, ever any disappointments...GREAT JOB!
Thanks
Jim

Mary C.
Bonners Ferry, ID
08/14/2018
Coeur’dAlene Auto rocks
They are fast, efficient, competent and courteous.

ME
Mr./Ms. E.
Rathdrum, ID
08/07/2018
Fast, Friendly, Reliable
The only worry I have when one of my fleet breaks down is the cost to repair. I know CDA Auto Care is going to get my vehicle back and running in a short amount of time. Their staff is very friendly and I can rely on them to have fair, honest, and competitive prices.

Volkswagen New Beetle
07/22/2018
GREAT mechanics!
Very knowledgeable , fast service. Very very reasonable. They don’t try to hose you!

07/03/2018
Best service in town!!
this is the most honest, personable and reliable mechanical shop that I have ever had the pleasure of taking my vehicle to. I would not trust anyone else EVER! I strongly recommend this business to anyone!!
Josh T., Owner from Coeur D Alene Auto Care responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you tons!!! We always love seeing you and the guard dog!!!
Josh T

Lisa S.
06/23/2018
Fair and Honest
I’m so happy to have found this shop. The owner Josh is 100% my go to. He is very knowledgeable, fair, honest and a kind man to do business with. All the employees I’ve met are also very helpful and kind. I would absolutely recommend CDA Auto Care to anyone who is in need of an good mechanic.

Mike S.
06/23/2018
very happy with the services
Fast and worked great. Friendly people I recommend this company

06/04/2018
amazing service
these guys are always so accommodating to my constant vehicle needs! anytime anything goes wrong from the smallest blown fuse to the tie rods going out. they always take care of me and my vehicle for the best price in town

05/24/2018
Honest about you vehicle needs. Very knowledgeable. Great service
The BEST auto shop in the CDA area hands down. They don’t try to sell you what your auto doesn’t need! Especially if your a woman. Reasonable rates. Trustworthy work! I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Chrysler 300
05/21/2018
amazing service
once again like many times before they fixed my car for way less than quoted by the local mechanic shop in cda! always beats all pricing anywhere else and does high quality work! thank you so much!!

BK
Bill K.
Cadillac Escalade
05/17/2018
Trustworthy and timely!
Cd'A Auto Care cares about me and my vehicles. Diagnoses is accurate and price quoted is what I pay. Best of all the staff works hard to complete repairs on or ahead of schedule. Very pleased.