BJ
Bill J.
11/25/2018
Complete Trust
When our Jeep Wrangler wouldn't start, we of course turned to CdA Auto Care. They have such personal service and know you and your vehicles. Mark is so patient with questions and keeps you right up to date with what is going on. We truck CdA Auto Care with all our vehicles.

VT
Vicki T.
Rathdrum, ID
11/23/2018
Great service! Great employees!
We are always satisfied with the mechanical care on our vehicles. Great service and value. The friendly, go the extra mile care is a real bonus!

Michael C.
Dodge Dakota
11/04/2018
Another Great Year
Same peace of mind for all our vehicles....
.....borderline euphoric.

BW
BARBRA W.
Mazda Protege
10/15/2018
Very Helpful!
Mark and the crew are so helpful! On short notice, they checked my battery and verified that it was the cause of sluggish starts and replaced it. Mark also printed out everything that they have done on my car for the past 11 years to help me sell it. They are always ready to help!

HB
Heather B.
Chrysler 300
10/14/2018
Well done!
CdA Autocare takes EXCELLENT care of our 3 vehicles. Scheduling appointments is easily done with one phone call. Their work is very good and their prices are fair.

Steve H.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
10/03/2018
Great experience
They did a great job. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Definitely will go back.

Jim F.
10/02/2018
Excellent service every time I need auto repairs. I send all my friends here as well
Excellent service as always. I send all my friends here as well. Trustworthy and moderately priced. I will definitely return as needed

GZ
Greg Z.
09/30/2018
Great service, on time, unbeatable price
I will be having all of my service work done at CDA Auto Care. By far the best shop in town. Better customer service than the major chains.

SL
Sue L.
Post Falls, ID
Toyota Celica
09/15/2018
Honest
I Never worry about the workmanship. They always get it right!

RK

Maura P.
Toyota Avalon
09/11/2018
outstanding service!
I always take my car from cda to this location in hayden. when people ask me why I go there when I could be going somewhere closer I tell them it's because I can always trust my vehicle to be well taken care of and alway know that I myself am well taken care of!!

LJ
Linda J.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/05/2018
I trust these guys
After paying for bad, misleading info from the dealer, I got the straight deal from Josh and his staff at CdA auto, and saved thousands. Thanks you guys - you have earned a customer for life.

SG
Shawn G.
Spokane, WA
09/01/2018
Super fast and friendly service!
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable. I will definitely be coming back!

Rita C.
Ford Expedition
09/01/2018
Excellent service and customer care
Customer service is excellent , friendly and knowledgeable employees. They keep my car in top notch condition and I feel they are honest and dependable.

TE
Tamie E.
Nissan Pickup
08/28/2018
Honest. Quick.
Techs replaced starter and a couple weeks later truck wouldn't start. Had it towed back and they found starter had gone bad. They replaced it at no charge. Thank you CDA Auto! You rock!

Maura P.
Toyota Avalon
08/24/2018
outstanding service!
I would never go anywhere else with my vehicle! no matter what this company is always rock solid. I can trust that they are always providing quality and completely honest service!

Kim S.
Jeep Cherokee
08/15/2018
did a great job
they did a great job

Jim P.
08/14/2018
92 Ford Pickup
As always, never, ever any disappointments...GREAT JOB!
Thanks
Jim

Mary C.
Bonners Ferry, ID
08/14/2018
Coeur’dAlene Auto rocks
They are fast, efficient, competent and courteous.

ME
Mr./Ms. E.
Rathdrum, ID
08/07/2018
Fast, Friendly, Reliable
The only worry I have when one of my fleet breaks down is the cost to repair. I know CDA Auto Care is going to get my vehicle back and running in a short amount of time. Their staff is very friendly and I can rely on them to have fair, honest, and competitive prices.