BR
Barbara R.
Tennessee
Lincoln MKX
02/28/2020 Category: Service
Barbara said the business had excellent customer communication.

IP
Ira P.
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Ira said the service was good and prompt. He said it was a good environment. He stated that Aaron at the front desk was very respectful and knowledgeable.

LT
Linda T.
Nissan Versa Note
02/12/2020
Great service and staff
From the time I walked in the door until the time I left, I was made to feel very welcome. Mr. Cole introduced himself and told me the services they provided and he would love to have my business should I ever need any car service. Since I only moved to this area a few months ago, it was a very pleasant experience. I will definitely take my car there again.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for your fabulous review!  We appreciate the opportunity to serve.

Clara W.
Millington, TN
Chevrolet Cruze
02/03/2020
Cole's Carquest Auto Cares
My late Pastor would always share with us that even though all healing comes from GOD, we need to get us a good Doctor. I say along with that everyone needs a good Mechanic. Someone who can be Trusted & Committed in finding & solving the problem. Thank GOD for Mr. Dwayne & Mr. Aaron & Cole's Carquest Staff ensuring that their Customers are pleased with their Services. Be BLESSED to be a BLESSING!!!

KH
Kevin H.
01/23/2020
Trustworthy
The most important quality to me in an auto repair shop is trust. Can I trust them to honestly tell me what's wrong with my car? Can I trust them to fix the problem? Can I trust them to not overcharge for the parts and labor? Cole's Auto Parts and Service answers those questions in the affirmative. Aaron and Mr. Cole are honest people and I trust them completely. They have proven themselves time and again. I am a customer for life.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your kind review.  Your comments are EXACTLY our goal.  Thank you!

Cole's CARQUEST Auto Parts and Service

Scott B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/20/2020
Personalized great service
As always, great service and pricing. You'll get personalized service you'll never get at a chain store. They know their customers and their vehicles. You're a person, not just a customer.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Sir.  We appreciate your kind review and your continued support.

Jamie L.

Good repairs

HP
Hannah P.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Hannah said the people at the business are friendly. Aaron was professional and thorough with his communication, just overall a gentleman.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you very much for the outstanding review.  Thank you for your kind words about Aaron.  I let him know immediately.

Robert C.
Brighton, TN
01/09/2020
New lights replaced our old leaky ones
We trust them fully with our vechiles

Kiersten S.
Jeep Commander
01/03/2020
Simpson Vehicle
Trust. When it comes to Cole’s, they have our trust. Because they’ve earned it. They are honest about what our vehicles need as well as what they don’t need.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you very much for your great review and kind words.  We appreciate your buiness.  Happy New Year !!

Charles S.
Millington, TN
12/31/2019
Great service and customer service
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your business and Happy New Year !!

Jacqueline W.
Drummonds, TN
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Jacqueline said the business provides good service. She said Mr. Dwayne was very nice.

Jim D.
Drummonds, TN
12/17/2019
Great example of why we should keep it local!
Cole’s Carquest is an excellent example of why shopping local is best.
The folks take time to listen, provide you timely feedback on your concerns and any issues that may arise, with explanations and options. Customer care is right on the mark. On top of that, everyone within eye site remained “actively” performing their duties/tasks. Impressive teamwork rarely seen in businesses today.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your great review and kind words.  Happy New Year !!

WJ
Wolfe J.
Nissan Sentra
11/16/2019
Good communication!!
I'm very pleased with Coles. They kept me updated at every turn. They will be my service professionals for this automobile.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your confidence in our team.