Shane W.
11/13/2019
This is my mechanic!! Time proven service and trust has made Coles the only auto shop I use and highly recommend. Working in the automotive service industry and having the knowledge proves Coles will not try to deceive any customer or lead them to make unnecessary purchases. The prices are fair and upfront, nothing extra gets done without a call and your approval. Would recommend Coles to everyone!!!

KH
Kathy H.
Nissan Sentra
11/08/2019
Car repair
Very trustworthy ,always happy to help each customer. They stand behind their work.Coles is the best place for your auto needs.

GF

GB
George B.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/27/2019
Brake job on rear wheels
Coles did great work for me. Very trustworthy in that I though I needed a four wheel brake job and after they pulled the rear brake drums off the vehicle it was decided that I didn't need them replaced or the drums turned and advised me of this.

10/16/2019
Top notch service
As always Carquest and the staff have provided excellent service.

Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
10/12/2019
The people that own the business and the workers who works on the cars/ wait on the customers.
They stand behind work.

Brighton, TN
10/04/2019
Dependable service
We have been using Cole’s for years. We have found them very dependable and honest. Very trustworthy!!!

BN
Brett N.
09/28/2019
First Time Service, Good Experience
I'm new in the neighborhood and received a coupon from Cole's for a free oil change. I called and set up my appointment a couple days before with Dwayne, the manager.
When I walked in, I was greeted by an employee whose name I can't recall. He asked how he could help me and when I said I was there for an oil change, he told me that would be through another employee who was on the phone. For about 10-12 minutes, I walked through the aisles while I waited for him to get off the phone. He was happy to help me and told me the oil change would take about 30 minutes and that there were chairs and magazines available in the back corner.
Once the service was complete, Dwayne, who had just come back from an engagement he had with the high school football team, greeted me with a handshake and a smile and apologized for not being at the store when I arrived. He informed me of the services Cole's offers and that if my wife was to go there on her own to rest assured she would be taken care of. I am likely to return!

Jonathan P.
09/25/2019
The service was great and time management!!!

CR
Chris R.
09/22/2019
Always professional with competitive prices
These guys are always courteous and professional. Our AC went out in our Tahoe. We thought about waiting until next summer to fix it but it’s been so unseasonably hot we couldn’t wait that long. They found the problems/problems, called me and gave a very detailed explanation of what happened and what it would take to fix it. It wasn’t a cheap job but I did do a quick google search and their quote was under the average. A day later we have cold air blowing again. Good work for a reasonable price.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your confidence in our team.  We appreciat the kind review and your continued business.

Dwayne Cole, Owner

KH
Kathy H.
Nissan Sentra
09/17/2019
Helpful and honest.
Everyone there is friendly and so helpful. They are trustworthy and honest about everything. They also stand behind their work.

09/09/2019
A/C not fixed but still charged about $170.
Usually good but this time I was charged $170 and problems not fixed. A/C still leaking and blowing hot air . I took it back and they had it for 3 days. When I went to pick it up, I was told that they had did all that they could do and that if I wanted the a/c to work , they might have to replace the system for $ 2500 so I took it back home .

TE
Tom E.
Brighton, TN
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/21/2019
Outstanding
Coles Carquest have quality staff that are knowledgeable and experienced, helpful and friendly. They carry quality parts and their service is exceptionally great.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your very kind review.  we appreciate your business!

Dwayne Cole

Brandon H.
Acura TSX
08/07/2019
The wife's car's a/c stopped Working. Dropped it off at 7am and was fixed by that afternoon. Didn't charge alot and the service was great.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your kind review.  We appreciate your business.

Dwayne Cole, Owner

Jerry B.
07/30/2019
Great service, friendly staff.

PM
Patrick M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/11/2019
Continued Excellence
The service provided by Cole's Carquest on this visit was superb and just goes to prove that facilities that care about their customers continue the tradition of making sure their clilentele know they are important to them.

FR
Faith R.
Ford Expedition
07/03/2019
Close and friendly staff and environment
Coles has been working on my vehicles for years and I have always been satisfied.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for the conficence you have placed in our team.  It is our pleasure to serve you.

Dwayne Cole. Owner

Don D.
Kia Soul
06/24/2019
Needed a tow and battery
Called Cole's parts and auto repair. Explained in needed a tow to they're location. Car would not crank. They towed it over no problem. Had my car ready by lunch time. Great job, i have not had any complaints yet. So I will continue my service there indefinitely. Once again great job. 😊

Charles S.
06/20/2019
Customer service
No matter how big or small the job Mr. Cole and his staff are always courteous and helpful and very knowledgeable. We will always be a Coles customer

Charles S.