WC
WENDY C.
Platteville, CO
05/29/2020
Excellent service!
What amazing customer service!

TC
TAYLOR C.
Jeep CJ7
05/28/2020
Staff is very friendly and helpful.

AD
AL D.
05/26/2020
Quality wok
Outstanding customer service and quality work!

AT
ALEX T.
Windsor, CO
Chevrolet Camaro
05/15/2020
Honest feedback by Mark
Collins gave me a professional opinion and quote on work that needs do be done to my car. They actually really care about their customers and their vehicles. Nice friendly service overall.

KIM B.
Johnstown, CO
GMC Yukon XL
05/08/2020
Oil change and vehicle check
Always have gone to collins. They are the most honest business we know of and exceptional service !

SD
SHANE D.
05/06/2020
Always Great Service
I have gone there forever. They are always honest and do a great job. Strongly recommend.

Cadillac Seville
05/06/2020
Concern for us
They were honest and let us know it was not worth putting the money into our car to fix it. I truly appreciate their care and concern.

DJ
DEREK J.
Severance, CO
05/03/2020
Dependable and diligent
On Friday May 1st, they replaced my exhaust system with new pipes and new exhaust tips. They did a good job with the welding and placing the pieces together. I would recommend this business to anyone.

BD
BRENT D.
04/30/2020
Best in town
Always helpful and get the job done right the first time and reasonable priced. Always my first call when I need repairs!

Honda Civic Coupe
04/29/2020
First time customer - excellent experience!
Shaun from Proformance recommended I see Scott and his team for an exhaust installation. I called and made the appointment and the gal on the phone that helped me (I honestly can't remember her name but she was absolutely amazing!) And I was scheduled in the same week. I arrived there and was greeted by Dustin, also very friendly, I let him know I had the exhaust in a box in the back of my car and that I wanted to keep the stock one. He goes inside and a minute or two later Scott comes out. Dustin comes back out and offers me some water which I accepted. Scott was great with handling my car and getting it into the bay. My bf arrived to pick me up and we chat with Scott, and let him know Shaun told us about him. The car was done in a couple of hours. I come back and Caleb rung me up, also friendly. The team is amazing! The experience I had with them was excellent, I will definitely be coming back to them!!

J. B.
Nissan Frontier
04/28/2020 Category: Service
J. said the staff was outstanding.

AL
ABBY L.
Greeley, CO
Jeep Cherokee
04/15/2020
Honest and Willing to Explain
I went in for low oil pressure and wanted a new oil pump. They were very willing to discuss possibilities and go unto detail of how and what effects my oil pressure and set expectation. They ended up having to give me the unfortunate news that I need a new engine but I left knowing that I wasn't being screwed over and that they really knew why and could explain it to me. Took time for all of my questions and concern and they have a relatable team that is approachable. They will have my business again and I'm glad to find a mechanic I can trust

MARK B.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/14/2020
Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Since I found out about Collins around 3 years ago, I wouldn't even think about having anyone other than Scott and his team work on my vehicles! Absolutely the BEST!

Matt G.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Matt said the experience at the business was really good. He took a part into the facility and asked them to install it for him. He said the vehicle was to be completed in one hour however, he was able to complete it in thirty minutes.

JEFF D.
GMC Pickup
04/01/2020
Great repair shop
They inspected my truck’s exhaust system and provided me with repair options, what needed to be done now and what could wait. Truck was ready when promised and workmanship was excellent!!