Collision Center of Peoria

KW
KEITH W.
Ford FUSION
12/06/2013 Category: Collision
They kept me well informed and I had a really good experience. It was really nice.

AG
ALEX G.
Mitsubishi ECLIPSE
10/18/2013 Category: Collision
They did a good job with my car.

AA
AUGUSTINE A.
10/18/2013 Category: Collision
It was repaired very fast. I appreciated getting my car back so fast.

WI

RL
ROBERT L.
Hyundai GENESIS
10/11/2013 Category: Collision
They did a pretty good job.

MIKE L.
Nissan PATHFINDER
09/27/2013 Category: Collision
The shop was very clean the work was good.

carlos c.
Peoria, AZ
08/11/2013
Great repair work and easy to get updates on the car repairs
I took in my Infiniti QX56 for front repairs after and accident. My insurance USAA referred to Peoria Collision and I can say I am glad they did because there work was exceptional. They even went out of their way to paint a piece that was not require, so my front end would look completly new.

JOSE P.
Chevrolet CAMERO
07/26/2013 Category: Collision
Excellent service.

RA
ROBERT A.
Acura TL
07/26/2013 Category: Collision
They were professional. We recievd good customer service.

Rob B.
Glendale, AZ
07/23/2013
They forgot to install a part!
Jerry Pena contacted me the day I posted my original review expressing my dissatisfaction over the missing part to my vehicle. The employee I originally dealt with and ordered my missing part separated from the company before my issue was resolved. Unfortunately for everyone involved, this former employee did not communicate anything to the staff before leaving and left them quite a mess to deal with. As soon as Jerry was aware of my issue he said he would handle my situation personally. He did just that. Jerry took care of me personally and did not have to order my part because it was already ordered and in their shop, but Jerry did have to find it. I was very impressed and appreciated Jerry's communication and professionalism while dealing with me. He even went above and beyond by insisting that I bring my vehicle in for my next service and it will be on him. I have not and will not take him up on that because I was not looking for anything for free but it didn't go unnoticed. I can say without hesitation that I would and will recommend this place to anyone as long as Jerry is still running the business.

Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
07/09/2013
Additional Damage To Car From Body Shop
Fixed original damage within time specified. I picked up car & noticed new damage to it: buffing swirls, wheel well paint was rough, overspray on hood, & clear auto bra on headlight was damaged by body shop. The clear auto bra installed by the body shop was smaller than original one installed by Infiniti dealer. They tried to save a buck by putting on the cheapest clear bra on it they could find, (but charged me the price of a top of the line clear bra). Second time car was brought it was tied up 3 more days to fix swirl marks, buff out rough paint & remove overspray. I had to bring the car back a third time to fix clear bra issues. It was tied up another 2 days. I was inconvenienced 5 additional days for work that should have been done right the first time. Originally promised 4 total days of work when I first dropped it off. Altogether because of their sloppiness & lack of concern the car was tied up for a total of 9 days. No apologies ever given. Don't hold your breathe waiting for calls back from them when they promise to call you. So much for bringing an Infiniti to an Infiniti Certified Repair Center.

IO
Idris O.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2013
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
Unfortunately, there is no zero star option.
They did not provide the service as promised, in the time they promised and the car I picked up has dents in the parts that were supposedly "replaced"
I live 30 miles away, and had to bring my car to this place hoping that I would get good service, it was a big mistake.
When I went to pick up the car the first time after their "QA" inspections, the fender was rubbing the headlight on one side. They told me it could be fixed the next day, which was Saturday. Didn't happen. Didn't happen Monday, nor Tuesday, either. I was promised a call Tuesday early afternoon at the very latest, but did not get a call until I called and left a message complaining.
When I finally went to pick up the car on Wednesday, the FENDER WAS STILL RUBBING THE HEADLIGHT ON THE SAME SIDE.
Then I also realized that the front panel they "replaced" had a dent on it, too.
Weirdest part in all these was the attitude of the personnel always telling me "we would like to make sure everything is perfect and you are satisfied with our service".
I said to them personally, and I am writing here as well, I am not satisfied in the slightest with any part of the service I received.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

EG
ELLEN G.
Chevrolet
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
Customer service excellent, orgnaized, they made everything effortless. Very happy experience.

JENNIFER F.
Kia SPORTAGE
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
So far they have taken care of everything.

MARGRET M.
Mercury SABLE
I was very satisfied!

PM
PHYLLIS M.
Nissan ALTIMA
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very nice,polite, pleasant, and kept me well onformed. The PR was good.

MICHAEL M.
Nissan ALTIMA
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very helpful, curtious towards me, and even though they didn't have a huge bill from me, they were still very helpful.

ST
SAMANTHA T.
Toyota PRIUS
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
Aaron kept me informed and walked me through every step of the repair. They took good care of me.

BG
BILLY G.
Ford
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
The Ford Company sent me over there.