Collision Center of Peoria

Trisha O.
Peoria, AZ
10/17/2020
Wonderful service
I placed a claim with my insurance company and got a call from the Collision Center the next day. I was able to get my car in the following day. I appreciated the daily email updates and my car was finished ahead of schedule.
When I got my car back, they had cleaned it inside and out and it looked brand new!
I will be recommending the Collision Center of Peoria to anyone that is in need of car repair.
Thank you all for such exceptional service

ET
Edward T.
Peoria, AZ
07/01/2020
Superb job
I took my Subaru WRX for an accident and out of accident repair. Jordan explained me all the process and accommodated me in all my wishes and expectations towards the repair. If you want to take your car for an excellent job with a good price and understand that some unexpected delays might happens, definitely this is the place you want to take.

Ritchie M.
Sun City, AZ
11/11/2019
Repair Service is great.
I've had several cars repaired over the last decade and have been satisfied every time. The last time it was just a clearing of the headlamp lenses of my 2003 Thunderbird. It was done perfectly in less than an hour after I arrived without an appointment. Just great people.

SG
Steve G.
Buckeye, AZ
02/12/2019
The BEST of the best!
I have never dealt with any business, let alone an auto repair shop, that is as well run as Collision Center of Peoria. The customer service area and waiting room is immaculate. The entire staff, from customer service to managers to the techs are very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. The techs did and outstanding job of repairing our vehicle to perfection and promptly. We were updated on the status of the repairs regularly via call, email and/or texts and whenever we had a question or concern they responded quickly. The facility is second to none! You couldn't be in better hands. Need a car rental? They even have an Enterprise car rental representative in their facility.

Judy S.
01/10/2019
Very helpful
I was in an accident , which was the first time, and went toI 17 Collision for an estimate on the damage. The young man that helped me was wonderful. He explained everything that he was doing and why, and made this day less stressful. He made sure I understood what and why he was doing all of the measurements etc. most of all was his tone of voice and he had a smile on his face. I would recommend I 17 Collision for good service and this starts with the girls at the front desk .

FA
Frederick A.
Glendale, AZ
09/12/2018
Excellent Work, Bobby Ghanbari Awsome
I Highly Appreciate Everything Bobby And His Staff Done For My Car, Totally Awsome And Caring Peoria Collision Recommend To All..

CD
Colleen D.
04/04/2018
Great work
Great work

Morgan M.
09/15/2016
Great place!!
Definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of a car repair! They will take care of you in your time of need!

KR
Kristy R.
Surprise, AZ
06/20/2016
Highly recommend!!
We had an accident that resulted in damage to my radiator and air condenser. Collision Center of Peoria was great!! They were helpful and communicated with our insurance company and kept us up to date on my vehicle's progress. It was done right on time and I was very impressed with the quality of work. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Deb S.
Glendale, AZ
05/11/2016
Great staff
Unfortunately have had 2 reasons to visit them this spring and both times they took care of us and did EXCELLENT work. We will ALWAYS come there for repairs, but hopefully not often.... The staff is awesome, and Catherine advocated for us tremendously.

Laura B.
Chevrolet
09/25/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed throughout the process and completed it on time!

BJ
BETTY J.
Ford EDGE
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They were very kind to me. The women I worked with in the beginning, the lad who picked me up after the work was completed

PH
PATRICK H.
Other X5
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They updated me everyday. Thought that was very helpful to know where we was in the proccess.

ALBA M.
Toyota CAMRY
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They were very nice and I have nothing bad to say about them.

JV
JOHN V.
Toyota FR-S
04/25/2014 Category: Collision
They did a good job with my car.