Collision Center of Peoria

Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
07/09/2013
Additional Damage To Car From Body Shop
Fixed original damage within time specified. I picked up car & noticed new damage to it: buffing swirls, wheel well paint was rough, overspray on hood, & clear auto bra on headlight was damaged by body shop. The clear auto bra installed by the body shop was smaller than original one installed by Infiniti dealer. They tried to save a buck by putting on the cheapest clear bra on it they could find, (but charged me the price of a top of the line clear bra). Second time car was brought it was tied up 3 more days to fix swirl marks, buff out rough paint & remove overspray. I had to bring the car back a third time to fix clear bra issues. It was tied up another 2 days. I was inconvenienced 5 additional days for work that should have been done right the first time. Originally promised 4 total days of work when I first dropped it off. Altogether because of their sloppiness & lack of concern the car was tied up for a total of 9 days. No apologies ever given. Don't hold your breathe waiting for calls back from them when they promise to call you. So much for bringing an Infiniti to an Infiniti Certified Repair Center.

IO
Idris O.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2013
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
Unfortunately, there is no zero star option.
They did not provide the service as promised, in the time they promised and the car I picked up has dents in the parts that were supposedly "replaced"
I live 30 miles away, and had to bring my car to this place hoping that I would get good service, it was a big mistake.
When I went to pick up the car the first time after their "QA" inspections, the fender was rubbing the headlight on one side. They told me it could be fixed the next day, which was Saturday. Didn't happen. Didn't happen Monday, nor Tuesday, either. I was promised a call Tuesday early afternoon at the very latest, but did not get a call until I called and left a message complaining.
When I finally went to pick up the car on Wednesday, the FENDER WAS STILL RUBBING THE HEADLIGHT ON THE SAME SIDE.
Then I also realized that the front panel they "replaced" had a dent on it, too.
Weirdest part in all these was the attitude of the personnel always telling me "we would like to make sure everything is perfect and you are satisfied with our service".
I said to them personally, and I am writing here as well, I am not satisfied in the slightest with any part of the service I received.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Rob B.
Glendale, AZ
06/20/2013
They forgot to install a part!
They did good work but forgot to install a part on the lower front bumper which I didn't notice until a few days later. It has been 5 1/2 weeks now and no part and not even a phone call. If you get your vehicle fixed here, go through it with a fine tooth comb before you leave because they will never take care of anything after you leave.

Dax S.
Peoria, AZ
11/29/2012
Very POOR COMMUNICATION
Took my truck there for repair, asked for an estimate for my visor on my truck in person, from two different guys, and they even wrote it on the drivers window as well. So in the end, no phone call, no estimate, no visor installed, "Nothing." Just repainted part of my roof. Very long wait times to get any information from service writers, usually about 25 to 30 minutes each time to speak with someone. I even went there in person to ask about my vehicle because they did not have my contact information after I wrote it down 3 different times myself. No receipt, no paperwork in truck. Guys who dropped off my truck at my house where helpful and nice but overall I am Very, very dissatisfied about poor customer service I received.

Maida S.
Chevrolet
11/20/2012 Category: Collision
The lock that they put in for me was not very nice. Some were down right rude.

Richard G.
Surprise, AZ
01/18/2019
Bobby is terrible. Incomplete work
My wife had a car accident in early December. This accident also involved my uncles suv. Both cars were to get fixed here. Everything seemed to be going well. We did the walk around with Jordan. Very nice guy. Helped us pin point all the body issues on both vehicles. The body work on both cars came out great. that wasn't the issue. It took 3 weeks for my uncle's suv to get fixed and it was fixed properly. When ever he drove over 50 it would shake really bad. He brought it back and spoke to Bobby who from what I hear is the director. After being told that there is something wrong with his tires. They finally got to the real issue of the wheels being bent. I guess from what I'm told they drive the cars on their machine which only goes up to 45 mph I believe to do the alignment. So I guess they expected my uncle to stop at 45 mph. My wife has the same issue only hers starts at 70. I call and speak to Bobby. Same thing he tells my uncle. It must be the tires. I tell him no they are in good shape. He asks me what year is the car. I tell him 2013. So he says it's not new . I said no it's not but the tires are. He says ok just bring your car in with your paperwork. Why not just say that in the first place instead of trying to say it's my fault. My takes the car in on Wednesday. She gets there. Waits a long while before he comes out. There is no I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing like that. Tells he right away that they need to take it to Nissan across the street to do another alignment. After an hour and a half they find the problem with the alignment of the tires. I'm glad it got fixed. I just wish that if they can't do the mechanical part of fixing a collision. then send it to the pros to get fixed. They can do the body work. Which came out great on both cars, but this is an inconvenience. Fix it right the first time. You had 2 weeks on mine and 3 weeks on my uncles. Don't say the car has warranty for life on the work done but you didn't even do the work right. Don't get an attitude about it. Either hire people that can do the work or hire someone else that can defuse the problem and knows customer service. Bobby is Terrible

GP
Garry P.
Acura
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
They were very unorganized and didn't have rental car set up. Waited 45 minutes for them to call rental with the claim number.
Jerry P. from Collision Center of Peoria responded on 03/22/2012
Mr. Paulter, thanks for letting us know your concerns. I was happy to see your vehicle finished yesterday. Please let me know if I can be of service again.

AP
AUSTIN P.
05/31/2013 Category: Collision
Faster.

D
DONNA
05/29/2013 Category: Collision
There was a spot that was not buffed out and there was a piece of dust under the paint.

ROSE S.
Hyundai
03/25/2013 Category: Collision
They raised the cost for more damage found and went a day past the promise date.

SN
Sherri N.
01/10/2013 Category: Collision
The car took twice as long, paint needs touched up. Detail work on the vehicle was not up to par.

IC
Imelda C.
Nissan
09/27/2012 Category: Collision
I was not happy with time frame. They didn't have all the parts.

David G.
07/02/2012 Category: Collision
There was confusion.

RA
Richard A.
Infiniti 2004 Infini
07/02/2012 Category: Collision
They were in a meeting when I came to get my car so I had to wait to pick it up.

Mickey L.
05/03/2012 Category: Collision
Celina was very great. She took care of everything.

D
Deborah .
Saturn Vue
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
There was an issue with the payment. The oher insurance was responsible, but I didn't know I needed to bring a check. They took me home and it was all resolved.
Angie S. from Collision Center of Peoria responded on 03/27/2012
Deborah, I am so glad we were able to resolve this issue. It was a pleasure speaking with you & again, Thank You for choosing The Collision Center of Peoria.

Sophia M.
03/12/2012 Category: Collision
They never called me back on a quote that I wanted.

DALE L.
Other COLORADO
02/28/2014 Category: Collision
Usually there's a long wait when I go there, but things are taken care of very well!

TA
TIM A.
02/04/2014 Category: Collision
It took so long for them to get it in. It took 7-8 days to get it in and then it took a month to get it fixed. Part of it was because of the insurance but not sure why it took so long.

ALBERT S.
01/24/2014 Category: Collision
The overall result was excellent. They were good about keeping in touch!