Collision Center of Peoria

Richard G.
Surprise, AZ
01/18/2019
Bobby is terrible. Incomplete work
My wife had a car accident in early December. This accident also involved my uncles suv. Both cars were to get fixed here. Everything seemed to be going well. We did the walk around with Jordan. Very nice guy. Helped us pin point all the body issues on both vehicles. The body work on both cars came out great. that wasn't the issue. It took 3 weeks for my uncle's suv to get fixed and it was fixed properly. When ever he drove over 50 it would shake really bad. He brought it back and spoke to Bobby who from what I hear is the director. After being told that there is something wrong with his tires. They finally got to the real issue of the wheels being bent. I guess from what I'm told they drive the cars on their machine which only goes up to 45 mph I believe to do the alignment. So I guess they expected my uncle to stop at 45 mph. My wife has the same issue only hers starts at 70. I call and speak to Bobby. Same thing he tells my uncle. It must be the tires. I tell him no they are in good shape. He asks me what year is the car. I tell him 2013. So he says it's not new . I said no it's not but the tires are. He says ok just bring your car in with your paperwork. Why not just say that in the first place instead of trying to say it's my fault. My takes the car in on Wednesday. She gets there. Waits a long while before he comes out. There is no I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Nothing like that. Tells he right away that they need to take it to Nissan across the street to do another alignment. After an hour and a half they find the problem with the alignment of the tires. I'm glad it got fixed. I just wish that if they can't do the mechanical part of fixing a collision. then send it to the pros to get fixed. They can do the body work. Which came out great on both cars, but this is an inconvenience. Fix it right the first time. You had 2 weeks on mine and 3 weeks on my uncles. Don't say the car has warranty for life on the work done but you didn't even do the work right. Don't get an attitude about it. Either hire people that can do the work or hire someone else that can defuse the problem and knows customer service. Bobby is Terrible

JOANNA T.
Infiniti
01/08/2014 Category: Collision
Work was not done professionally.

Jessica M.
07/09/2013
Additional Damage To Car From Body Shop
Fixed original damage within time specified. I picked up car & noticed new damage to it: buffing swirls, wheel well paint was rough, overspray on hood, & clear auto bra on headlight was damaged by body shop. The clear auto bra installed by the body shop was smaller than original one installed by Infiniti dealer. They tried to save a buck by putting on the cheapest clear bra on it they could find, (but charged me the price of a top of the line clear bra). Second time car was brought it was tied up 3 more days to fix swirl marks, buff out rough paint & remove overspray. I had to bring the car back a third time to fix clear bra issues. It was tied up another 2 days. I was inconvenienced 5 additional days for work that should have been done right the first time. Originally promised 4 total days of work when I first dropped it off. Altogether because of their sloppiness & lack of concern the car was tied up for a total of 9 days. No apologies ever given. Don't hold your breathe waiting for calls back from them when they promise to call you. So much for bringing an Infiniti to an Infiniti Certified Repair Center.

IO
Idris O.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2013
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
Unfortunately, there is no zero star option.
They did not provide the service as promised, in the time they promised and the car I picked up has dents in the parts that were supposedly "replaced"
I live 30 miles away, and had to bring my car to this place hoping that I would get good service, it was a big mistake.
When I went to pick up the car the first time after their "QA" inspections, the fender was rubbing the headlight on one side. They told me it could be fixed the next day, which was Saturday. Didn't happen. Didn't happen Monday, nor Tuesday, either. I was promised a call Tuesday early afternoon at the very latest, but did not get a call until I called and left a message complaining.
When I finally went to pick up the car on Wednesday, the FENDER WAS STILL RUBBING THE HEADLIGHT ON THE SAME SIDE.
Then I also realized that the front panel they "replaced" had a dent on it, too.
Weirdest part in all these was the attitude of the personnel always telling me "we would like to make sure everything is perfect and you are satisfied with our service".
I said to them personally, and I am writing here as well, I am not satisfied in the slightest with any part of the service I received.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Rob B.
06/20/2013
They forgot to install a part!
They did good work but forgot to install a part on the lower front bumper which I didn't notice until a few days later. It has been 5 1/2 weeks now and no part and not even a phone call. If you get your vehicle fixed here, go through it with a fine tooth comb before you leave because they will never take care of anything after you leave.

Dax S.
Peoria, AZ
11/29/2012
Very POOR COMMUNICATION
Took my truck there for repair, asked for an estimate for my visor on my truck in person, from two different guys, and they even wrote it on the drivers window as well. So in the end, no phone call, no estimate, no visor installed, "Nothing." Just repainted part of my roof. Very long wait times to get any information from service writers, usually about 25 to 30 minutes each time to speak with someone. I even went there in person to ask about my vehicle because they did not have my contact information after I wrote it down 3 different times myself. No receipt, no paperwork in truck. Guys who dropped off my truck at my house where helpful and nice but overall I am Very, very dissatisfied about poor customer service I received.

Bill M.
Nissan
11/27/2012 Category: Collision
The overall experience was okay. Things were not taken care of and I had to take it back for more repairs. If they had paid more attention to details they would have found most of the repairs on their own.

Jason S.
Ford
10/19/2012 Category: Collision
If it hadn't been for the lack of communication and estimates.

IC
Imelda C.
Nissan
09/27/2012 Category: Collision
I was not happy with time frame. They didn't have all the parts.

GP
Garry P.
Acura
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
They were very unorganized and didn't have rental car set up. Waited 45 minutes for them to call rental with the claim number.
Jerry P. from Collision Center of Peoria responded on 03/22/2012
Mr. Paulter, thanks for letting us know your concerns. I was happy to see your vehicle finished yesterday. Please let me know if I can be of service again.

SG
Steve G.
Buckeye, AZ
02/12/2019
The BEST of the best!
I have never dealt with any business, let alone an auto repair shop, that is as well run as Collision Center of Peoria. The customer service area and waiting room is immaculate. The entire staff, from customer service to managers to the techs are very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. The techs did and outstanding job of repairing our vehicle to perfection and promptly. We were updated on the status of the repairs regularly via call, email and/or texts and whenever we had a question or concern they responded quickly. The facility is second to none! You couldn't be in better hands. Need a car rental? They even have an Enterprise car rental representative in their facility.

Judy S.
01/10/2019
Very helpful
I was in an accident , which was the first time, and went toI 17 Collision for an estimate on the damage. The young man that helped me was wonderful. He explained everything that he was doing and why, and made this day less stressful. He made sure I understood what and why he was doing all of the measurements etc. most of all was his tone of voice and he had a smile on his face. I would recommend I 17 Collision for good service and this starts with the girls at the front desk .

FA
Frederick A.
09/12/2018
Excellent Work, Bobby Ghanbari Awsome
I Highly Appreciate Everything Bobby And His Staff Done For My Car, Totally Awsome And Caring Peoria Collision Recommend To All..

CD
Colleen D.
04/04/2018
Great work
Great work

Morgan M.
09/15/2016
Great place!!
Definitely recommend this place to anyone in need of a car repair! They will take care of you in your time of need!

KR
Kristy R.
Surprise, AZ
06/20/2016
Highly recommend!!
We had an accident that resulted in damage to my radiator and air condenser. Collision Center of Peoria was great!! They were helpful and communicated with our insurance company and kept us up to date on my vehicle's progress. It was done right on time and I was very impressed with the quality of work. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends!

Deb S.
05/11/2016
Great staff
Unfortunately have had 2 reasons to visit them this spring and both times they took care of us and did EXCELLENT work. We will ALWAYS come there for repairs, but hopefully not often.... The staff is awesome, and Catherine advocated for us tremendously.

Laura B.
Chevrolet
09/25/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed throughout the process and completed it on time!

BJ
BETTY J.
Ford EDGE
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They were very kind to me. The women I worked with in the beginning, the lad who picked me up after the work was completed

PH
PATRICK H.
Other X5
06/09/2014 Category: Collision
They updated me everyday. Thought that was very helpful to know where we was in the proccess.