Collision Center of Peoria

Jessica M.
Phoenix, AZ
07/09/2013
Additional Damage To Car From Body Shop
Fixed original damage within time specified. I picked up car & noticed new damage to it: buffing swirls, wheel well paint was rough, overspray on hood, & clear auto bra on headlight was damaged by body shop. The clear auto bra installed by the body shop was smaller than original one installed by Infiniti dealer. They tried to save a buck by putting on the cheapest clear bra on it they could find, (but charged me the price of a top of the line clear bra). Second time car was brought it was tied up 3 more days to fix swirl marks, buff out rough paint & remove overspray. I had to bring the car back a third time to fix clear bra issues. It was tied up another 2 days. I was inconvenienced 5 additional days for work that should have been done right the first time. Originally promised 4 total days of work when I first dropped it off. Altogether because of their sloppiness & lack of concern the car was tied up for a total of 9 days. No apologies ever given. Don't hold your breathe waiting for calls back from them when they promise to call you. So much for bringing an Infiniti to an Infiniti Certified Repair Center.

IO
Idris O.
Scottsdale, AZ
07/03/2013
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE
Unfortunately, there is no zero star option.
They did not provide the service as promised, in the time they promised and the car I picked up has dents in the parts that were supposedly "replaced"
I live 30 miles away, and had to bring my car to this place hoping that I would get good service, it was a big mistake.
When I went to pick up the car the first time after their "QA" inspections, the fender was rubbing the headlight on one side. They told me it could be fixed the next day, which was Saturday. Didn't happen. Didn't happen Monday, nor Tuesday, either. I was promised a call Tuesday early afternoon at the very latest, but did not get a call until I called and left a message complaining.
When I finally went to pick up the car on Wednesday, the FENDER WAS STILL RUBBING THE HEADLIGHT ON THE SAME SIDE.
Then I also realized that the front panel they "replaced" had a dent on it, too.
Weirdest part in all these was the attitude of the personnel always telling me "we would like to make sure everything is perfect and you are satisfied with our service".
I said to them personally, and I am writing here as well, I am not satisfied in the slightest with any part of the service I received.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Rob B.
Glendale, AZ
06/20/2013
They forgot to install a part!
They did good work but forgot to install a part on the lower front bumper which I didn't notice until a few days later. It has been 5 1/2 weeks now and no part and not even a phone call. If you get your vehicle fixed here, go through it with a fine tooth comb before you leave because they will never take care of anything after you leave.

Dax S.
Peoria, AZ
11/29/2012
Very POOR COMMUNICATION
Took my truck there for repair, asked for an estimate for my visor on my truck in person, from two different guys, and they even wrote it on the drivers window as well. So in the end, no phone call, no estimate, no visor installed, "Nothing." Just repainted part of my roof. Very long wait times to get any information from service writers, usually about 25 to 30 minutes each time to speak with someone. I even went there in person to ask about my vehicle because they did not have my contact information after I wrote it down 3 different times myself. No receipt, no paperwork in truck. Guys who dropped off my truck at my house where helpful and nice but overall I am Very, very dissatisfied about poor customer service I received.

Maida S.
Chevrolet
11/20/2012 Category: Collision
The lock that they put in for me was not very nice. Some were down right rude.
This review was collected via phone interview by CSi Complete