CollisionMax of Blackwood

Overall Rating 2.83333/5Overall Rating 2.83333/5rating 2.83333rating 2.83333rating 2.83333
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714
Latest Review almost 4 years ago

DF
Daniel F.
Chrysler
09/21/2015 Category: Collision
They kept the car for 2 full weeks without notifying me and there is a blemished on the hood.

CK
Christopher K.
Blackwood, NJ
08/15/2015
Not very satisfied.
I have a 2012 Honda Civic Si that was severely damaged when a tree fell on it while I was driving on June 23, 2015. I read a lot of the reviews on this website before deciding that this was the place I should take it to get repaired. It cost around $10k to fix all the damages. The hood, windshield, front bumper, fender, passenger door, passenger glass, sunroof, windshield wipers and motors, all had to be replaced along with dents in the roof had to be taken out. The majority of the car also had to be repainted. They had the car for a little under a month and I had to have a rental car for the entire time. The day I finally got it back there was a few things wrong with it. The radio did not work, my passenger side door was sticking out from the body at the bottom, my dashboard lights would dim when I turned on my headlights, and the wipers worked kind of oddly. So I had to take it back for a day and get another rental car so they could fix the issues. Everything got fixed except for the wipers, which they said they couldn't do anything about because of the new motors they put in. So I have to deal with wipers that work kind of glitch when the were not that way before the tree on the car. Also, there were spots of glue of some sort all over the car that I'm still trying to get off 2 weeks after I got the car back. The interior was kind of dusty, on the dashboard, and in the crevices of the seat and seatbelt which I'm going to clean. After them having for almost a month, I was hoping to get my car back exactly the way it was before the tree fell on it, but I unfortunately have to deal with some of the scars, so to speak, of that terrible storm in June.

CK
Christopher K.
Blackwood, NJ
08/15/2015
Not very satisfied.

Russell C.
Saab
08/13/2012 Category: Collision
I had to have my vehicle fixed for the third time for the same thing. I still have 1 minor issue but don't feel like going back to them again. I'll just live with it.

08/13/2012 Category: Collision
I had to have my vehicle fixed for the third time for the same thing.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 08/24/2012
We are sorry you had to return to the shop a couple times to have the part corrected. We sent the car to our upholstery vendor to correct the issue and I hope everything is good now.