CollisionMax of Blackwood

Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5
Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5
Latest Review about 4 years ago

Timothy M.
04/01/2013 Category: Collision
There were water marks and scuffs.

04/01/2013 Category: Collision
Water marks, scuffs, and chipped tail light.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 04/03/2013
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry about the water marks on the truck. We do run into that on occasionally when there is moisture from snow or rain on the vehicle. We do have a replacement lamp for you and as we explained the lamp was missing the corner after we ran it to the car wash. Thank you again for using our shop and it will only take a couple minutes to switch out the light.

Russell C.
Saab
08/13/2012 Category: Collision
I had to have my vehicle fixed for the third time for the same thing. I still have 1 minor issue but don't feel like going back to them again. I'll just live with it.

08/13/2012 Category: Collision
I had to have my vehicle fixed for the third time for the same thing.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 08/24/2012
We are sorry you had to return to the shop a couple times to have the part corrected. We sent the car to our upholstery vendor to correct the issue and I hope everything is good now.

CV
Cynthia V.
Hond
08/13/2012 Category: Collision
The car should have been done right the first time.

08/13/2012 Category: Collision
When we first got it back, it had to go back. There were scratches in the paint and there still are!
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 08/24/2012
We are sorry the scratches were not repaired the first time but the damage on the side was not on the original estimate. I don’t think the Insurance appraiser was able to view all the damage because of the tree branches covering the car. Hopefully everything is ok now.

MV
Mike V.
Acura
06/29/2012 Category: Collision
The shop took my car through the car wash with the sun roof open. They would only put heaters in there to dry the inside.

06/29/2012 Category: Collision
The sun roof was left open and it rained! It got the inside of the car wet.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 07/09/2012
Hello, Mike. We are very sorry the sunroof was left open... there is no excuse for this. We check all the vehicles when we lock up at night and we did not see the sunroof was open. The carpets were removed and cleaned and we hope this corrected the problem. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused and will gladly help if there are further issues caused by this incident.

Shari S.
Satu
05/30/2012 Category: Collision
The work was 95%. The communication was addressed. I will go back to the shop.

05/30/2012 Category: Collision
They charged me for a part that they didn't put on the car.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Shari. We had a hard time locating the parts for your car. Its manufacturer is no longer in business and some of the parts were discontinued. We wrote you a check for the parts that were not available at the time of repair.

Margarita B.
05/22/2012 Category: Collision
I am not satisfied with the work that was done. I went back to the shop, but I'm still not satisfied.

05/22/2012 Category: Collision
I am not satisfied with the work.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 06/05/2012
Hi, Margarita. The estimate on your damage was written by your insurance company using the most cost effective parts available. It turns out the fit of the hood was not exactly the same as the original manufacturer's part. We called the company that sold the part and they were able to exchange it for us. The new part fit nicely and we were able to get your vehicle back to you in a day. I don't know what else we could have done to make you completely satisfied but we want you to be happy with the work. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

ES
Erik S.
Scio
03/27/2012 Category: Collision
They did their job as well as they could.

03/27/2012 Category: Collision
I had an issue with my radio but they fixed it right away but I am still pleased with everything.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 06/28/2012
Our company offers a written warranty on our repairs and always tries to correct any repair issues quickly.

ET
Edward T.
Acura
12/28/2015 Category: Collision
It was just easy and they did it in a short amount of time!

Donald B.
Honda
12/02/2015 Category: Collision
They did everything right except when it came to the final pricing.

Kevin S.
12/01/2015 Category: Collision
They were easy to work with!

EG
Evelyn G.
Mazda
11/18/2015 Category: Collision
The service was good, they were efficient and the car was ready before the date due!

Milton P.
Ford
11/17/2015 Category: Collision
They have always came through very good!

JI
John I.
Misc
11/13/2015 Category: Collision
The quality of the work was great and they kept me informed!

EC
Edward C.
Toyota
11/09/2015 Category: Collision
They explained everything clearly and they were careful to check out the car completely!

GW
George W.
Misc
11/06/2015 Category: Collision
I was very pleased with their service and they do good work!