CollisionMax of Blackwood

Overall Rating 2.83333/5Overall Rating 2.83333/5rating 2.83333rating 2.83333rating 2.83333
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714
Latest Review almost 4 years ago

DF
Daniel F.
Chrysler
09/21/2015 Category: Collision
They kept the car for 2 full weeks without notifying me and there is a blemished on the hood.

CK
Christopher K.
Blackwood, NJ
08/15/2015
Not very satisfied.
I have a 2012 Honda Civic Si that was severely damaged when a tree fell on it while I was driving on June 23, 2015. I read a lot of the reviews on this website before deciding that this was the place I should take it to get repaired. It cost around $10k to fix all the damages. The hood, windshield, front bumper, fender, passenger door, passenger glass, sunroof, windshield wipers and motors, all had to be replaced along with dents in the roof had to be taken out. The majority of the car also had to be repainted. They had the car for a little under a month and I had to have a rental car for the entire time. The day I finally got it back there was a few things wrong with it. The radio did not work, my passenger side door was sticking out from the body at the bottom, my dashboard lights would dim when I turned on my headlights, and the wipers worked kind of oddly. So I had to take it back for a day and get another rental car so they could fix the issues. Everything got fixed except for the wipers, which they said they couldn't do anything about because of the new motors they put in. So I have to deal with wipers that work kind of glitch when the were not that way before the tree on the car. Also, there were spots of glue of some sort all over the car that I'm still trying to get off 2 weeks after I got the car back. The interior was kind of dusty, on the dashboard, and in the crevices of the seat and seatbelt which I'm going to clean. After them having for almost a month, I was hoping to get my car back exactly the way it was before the tree fell on it, but I unfortunately have to deal with some of the scars, so to speak, of that terrible storm in June.

CK
Christopher K.
Blackwood, NJ
08/15/2015
Not very satisfied.

Mark R.
Ford
07/09/2015 Category: Collision
The work they did came out great, but I was disappointed that my computer program was taken out of the vehicle and then they lied about it. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Alli B.
06/16/2015 Category: Collision
The job never got completed!

James S.
Merc
04/15/2014 Category: Collision
There were some repairs that were not done that I asked to be done.

Joseph H.
Hyundai
03/20/2014 Category: Collision
Everything was good and it did not take long!

Barbara M.
Subaru
01/20/2014 Category: Collision
The muffler was not the same as the one that was on before.
Deadra Q. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 01/23/2014

Hello Barbara, We checked into your concern that we used a different muffler for the repair of your vehicle. We did order the part directly from Subaru and it should be an exact match to the original muffler. Please feel free to stop by the shop at your convenience and we would be happy to compare the new muffler to the original photos we took before the repair. We want you to be satisfied with the repair and we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing CollisionMax.

GS
George S.
Hyundai
10/18/2013 Category: Collision
It took them a long time to do the repair.

SP
Stephen P.
Honda
08/08/2013 Category: Collision
It took 15 days to finish car then it had to go back.

07/05/2013

James M.
05/28/2013 Category: Collision
I'm missing a fog lens on drivers side. They told me I had to put this thru the insurance company. I'm very dissatisfied with them because they aren't dealing with this.

04/30/2013
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 05/28/2013
Timothy, I know we had some water marks left from the plastic used to cover the car and we apologize we missed these while the vehicle was being cleaned. We have corrected the issue we had with moisture getting under the plastic coating while the vehicle are being painted and baked. Thank you for being patient while we removed the marks on your car and if there is anything we can do in the future for you please let us know.

04/01/2013 Category: Collision

04/01/2013 Category: Collision
Water marks, scuffs, and chipped tail light.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 04/03/2013
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry about the water marks on the truck. We do run into that on occasionally when there is moisture from snow or rain on the vehicle. We do have a replacement lamp for you and as we explained the lamp was missing the corner after we ran it to the car wash. Thank you again for using our shop and it will only take a couple minutes to switch out the light.

SP
Sabiana P.
02/21/2013 Category: Collision
They didn't keep me informed. They told me they don't take personal checks. It was problem after problem.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Blackwood responded on 03/04/2013
We are sorry your personal check was not accepted by crosscheck, we offered to pay any fees for a certified check and to wait while you ran to the bank. Our company has very specific payment procedures in place to keep all of our locations consistent. Occasionally we run into this issue when a new checking account is run through our crosscheck system. We apologize if you didn't receive the updates, according to our notes contact was made 4 times in the 6 days the vehicle was at our location. Sometimes our emails are not received or are blocked by some firewalls. Thank you again for using our business.

RP
Robert P.
02/07/2013 Category: Collision
I had to fight for a couple things. They wanted to use a used bumper. When I picked up the car it was raining, the next day I could tell the bumper did not line up. If I could tell why couldn't they see it?

John K.
Honda
01/07/2013 Category: Collision
I had additional damage to the radiator and a cracked head gasket.

Amanda S.
10/19/2012 Category: Collision
My car is running.

Sarah S.
Volkswagen
09/20/2012 Category: Collision
They replaced the back tail light and they could not find a cover for the light.

MT
Mary T.
Toyota
08/28/2012 Category: Collision
The bumper is not on correctly.