Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5rating 3.14286rating 3.14286
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

PS
Paul S.
04/04/2012 Category: Collision
They were very responsive and kept us updated.

TJ
Tapan J.
04/03/2012 Category: Collision
I was very satisfied!

PC
P C.
Toyota
04/02/2012 Category: Collision
They did everything in the time they said they would do it!

BA
Bob A.
03/29/2012 Category: Collision
The shop did a great job.

Sherrie S.
03/28/2012 Category: Collision
Several visits and every time has been 5 star service. Amazing on how communication by email was on point and timely.

David C.
Hyun
03/27/2012 Category: Collision
I happen to be the insurer, but my wife was very happy!

Jamie T.
Dodg
03/26/2012 Category: Collision
They were good. They are a good company. They are friendly to me and know you when you walk in the door.

03/26/2012 Category: Collision
Everything was great but the repairs took too long.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Jamie. We had your vehicle in on 1/26 and the estimate was written by your insurance company. Parts were pre-ordered off their estimate. Due to this, there was a lot of part issues when the vehicle finally arrived. This resulted in supplements and the re-ordering of parts, all of which we did our best to explain to you. The vehicle was one day late as we originally expected to have completed on 2/16 but the vehicle was actually ready on 2/17. Thanks for choosing us!

AT
Annie T.
Hond
03/26/2012 Category: Collision
This my second experience, they were wonderful! Kept me informed and my car was done early!

AC
Alvin C.
03/26/2012 Category: Collision
CollisionMax of Marlton kept me updated and did a great job.

Jennifer B.
Honda
03/23/2012 Category: Collision
I feel like they were a solid 4.

SG

ES
Eric S.
Ford
03/19/2012 Category: Collision
They were just very helpful. Didn't hesitate to drive me back to my house. They respected what I did for a living, and very courteous.

Janice P.
03/19/2012 Category: Collision
My vehicle looks beautiful!

Joan F.
Niss
03/19/2012 Category: Collision
They gave me good service!

John D.
Hond
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
There was a part that was ordered that came in wrong, I had come back to had a correct part installed. I thought they were very professional!

Jeffrey F.
Lexu
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
They were very quick and straight forward.

Robert W.
Ford
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
The people that told me to go there told me right.

GC
Gregory C.
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
The overall repair took a little long and communication could have been better. the work was good and I would go back and recommend them.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Gregory. We have here that your vehicle came in on 2/14, was completed 3/1 and picked up 3/2. There were a few updates we did but other than that you seemed happy with the repairs. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks for choosing us.

CI
Camelia I.
Suzu
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
No real reason as to particular rating.

John S.
Kia
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
They were excellent, there was no problem with scheduling.