Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5Overall Rating 3.14286/5rating 3.14286rating 3.14286
Latest Review almost 2 years ago

NM
Mark N.
Toyo
07/18/2012 Category: Collision
It was not perfect. There is always room for improvements. They did resolve the problems.

07/18/2012 Category: Collision
I had to return for bumper replacement.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 08/15/2012
Hi, Mark. Thanks for choosing us. We understand that you've since spoken with our best guys and everything is good now. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

EL
Elizabeth L.
Ford
06/27/2012 Category: Collision
It was a challenge at first, but over all it turned out very good.

06/27/2012 Category: Collision
I had trouble with a young fella on the Saturday. I had to help him find our paperwork. They told me my car would be ready in four days. It was the middle of the next week before it was ready. When I got the car back my floor mats were missing.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 07/16/2012
Hello, Elizabeth. We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the repair process. I believe our estimator was in contact with your boyfriend while you were away. The original completion date was set for 6/19 but we found supplemental damages that made for a five day repair. Our records show the vehicle was completed and a call was made on 6/15. The vehicle was picked up on 6/18 and the shop ordered new floor mats that were picked up by your boyfriend. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thanks for choosing us.

AD
Anthony D.
Hond
05/24/2012 Category: Collision
I keep away from perfect.

05/24/2012 Category: Collision
The amount of time it took to get the car.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Anthony. We had your vehicle in on 4/30 and completed on 5/7. Unfortunately there was a delay because we had to wait for your insurance company to come back out to look at supplemental damage. We made several calls to them (as did you) regarding this. Sorry it wasn't quicker.

KC
Karen C.
Vw
05/07/2012 Category: Collision
They did not do a lot of things that they should have done. I feel they took advantage of my daughter that went to the shop. It took too long for the repair.

05/07/2012 Category: Collision
The car was fine, but the tire has bubbles from the heat. They claim they didn't do it, but they are going to fix it.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Karen. You came back in for the replacement wheel. Your insurance company covered this as supplemental. The work has been completed and I hope you're happy.

SP
Sophia P.
04/11/2012 Category: Collision
I had to go back twice.

04/11/2012 Category: Collision
I had to bring car back twice, once for a wheel bearing. There was a lump under my carpet on the passenger side. I had to call the shop to find out what was going on. I just didn't like the fact I had to bring the car back.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Sophia. We did supplemental work for the wheel bearing; a request was created and the insurance company approved it. As for the lump that you showed to Joe, he went outside and removed the carpet, fixed the issue and placed the carpet back in place. This was not an accident issue but we addressed it for you anyway.

Jamie T.
Dodg
03/26/2012 Category: Collision
They were good. They are a good company. They are friendly to me and know you when you walk in the door.

03/26/2012 Category: Collision
Everything was great but the repairs took too long.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 06/28/2012
Hi, Jamie. We had your vehicle in on 1/26 and the estimate was written by your insurance company. Parts were pre-ordered off their estimate. Due to this, there was a lot of part issues when the vehicle finally arrived. This resulted in supplements and the re-ordering of parts, all of which we did our best to explain to you. The vehicle was one day late as we originally expected to have completed on 2/16 but the vehicle was actually ready on 2/17. Thanks for choosing us!

Richard M.
Infi
03/18/2012 Category: Collision
The work was done on time. It was a good job done.

03/18/2012 Category: Collision
I had a small anti freeze leak when I picked up the car and had to return it. They did a great job on the body repair.
Rich T. from CollisionMax of Marlton responded on 07/13/2012
Hi, Richard. Sorry for the inconvenience with bringing your car back in. Our quality control people should have picked that up before handing over the keys. Thanks for working with us to resolve the issue. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

James M.
Marlton, NJ
12/30/2017
Collision Max or Collision Hacks
Took my 2008 Chevy Z71 Silverado for some miner fender , bumper and some other miner repairs and some paint also needed a rear bumper replaced , it was in the shop for 8 days ,they had told me come pick up your truck it's finished , when I drove up to the shop they were not finished I had found additional damage plus they didn't match the clear coat then went to pick up the truck again same thing this happened to me 3 times so I took my Truck to another shop to have the work completed. The other shop found that they left bolts out plus wrong parts and they blew 5 out of six of my speakers up from theirs workers playing with my stereo while working on my Truck .So if you want your vehicle repaired don't take it to Collision Hacks ! ! !

Robert M.
11/23/2015 Category: Collision
They did a good job!

Karen S.
Subaru
11/13/2015 Category: Collision
They are good people and the process went very well!

PL

TT
Tracy T.
GMC
11/11/2015 Category: Collision
They got it done on time, it worked out good and they went above and beyond! They are the best people I have worked with, they helped me step by step!

David B.
11/09/2015 Category: Collision
They did a good job, but feel I wasn't as updated as I should have been.

LA
Lorie A.
Ford
11/09/2015 Category: Collision
Everything went very smoothly and I did not have one issue!

Jennifer A.
Acura
11/09/2015 Category: Collision
The car was ready on time, the work was well done and the people were very professional!

CJ
Chris J.
11/05/2015 Category: Collision
I had used them twice, they have met their time schedules and the work is impeccable!

Cathy C.
Acura
11/05/2015 Category: Collision
They addressed all my need, were thorough and very helpful!

EA
Eric A.
11/04/2015 Category: Collision
They were very professional!

VK
Vicky K.
11/04/2015 Category: Collision
They were very good and they kept me informed!

Joe D.