KELLY S.
Fairport Harbor, OH
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/23/2017
Good
Good guts, good service.

GP
GREG and PAM P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/16/2017
Friendly service which is very quick and efficient.
Dropped my son's truck off for a grease and oil change. Said it would be done by 2 and it was. Always on time. Will go beyond to check other levels and fill as necessary. Been going here for over 20 years and always happy with the service and friendly staff. They know us by name.

DAVID R.
04/08/2017
Location is great as well as service
Always a great place to deal with

ROBERT G.
Lexus ES 350
03/22/2017
Good and quick service.
Came in early for oil and filter change plus tire rotation Work completed and during check found my cabin filter quite dirty from my recent trip. The do check things and that is good.

MARK W.
Audi Q5
02/22/2017
Slow Roll
One of my tire was slowly leaking air but these guys made it stop by cleaning all the corrosion off my rim so the tire could seal as designed had no idea this could even happen great work at reasonable prices

TF
TOM F.
02/15/2017
Brake Repair- 2014 Prius misdiagnoses ??? Mileage 34,391.
Mechanic diagnosed rear brakes -pending failure repair cost in excess of $300.00. Car returned to Toyota, car driven and inspected by dealer personnel, dealer comments " no issues found with brakes,front and rear brake pads at 7mm and moving freely, rotors in good condition. Past service at this facility has been excellent.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 02/22/2017

Hi Tom!

It was recommended because of a noise not because they were worn out. Tech notes do not show that they were worn out. I'm sorry if there was a miscommunication but we would always love to clarify with you!

JENNY S.
Chardon, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/27/2017
Good people
I always like going here. The people are always nice and don't try to sell something that needs to be done on my truck when it really doesn't need it.

GC
GREG/JEFF/ALICIN C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/18/2017
They are rude
I think they can be more professional when dealing with customers. When Hans called us, he was put out that we did not call him back right away. We communicated that the repair was not urgent and we needed to do some other tasks that day. Just wish he would not have been so annoyed sounding when we did call back later that day.

Mitsubishi Galant
01/16/2017
oil light
Once again with the correct repair of replacing oil censor which was defective. Very efficient.

RON and DEBORAH B.
01/08/2017
See Below !
The work and employees are great.

ROBERT G.

PG
PAUL G.
01/01/2017
Great Job!
Thanks for taking good care of Penny's car!
Paul & Penny
Spats Cafe'!

JIM S.
12/31/2016
The people, quality of service and location
Overall A++++ Excellent

Trustworthy

DEBBIE S.
Kirtland, OH
12/16/2016
Personal care and concern, prompt service
I could not make my original appointment because of the weather, but I was rescheduled ASAP. I am a returning customer after two years away with my free
service at the car dealer. They listen to my concerns and take care of them quickly, often giving good advice.

AC
ASHLEY C.
12/14/2016
This establishment is rude and unreliable.
I had made an appointment for 11 am and they did not take my car back until 12 pm. I ended up being there for over 2 hours which completely defeats the purpose of scheduling an appointment. Once my car was finally done with, they had made some suggestions to fix my car which was quoting me at almost $500. Being a full-time student without a job I was unable to afford these suggestions; however, that is besides the point. The man at the counter was being extremely pushy towards paying this to get it fixed that day. I called another reliable company which ended up quoting me $180 for all the same things. Also, when I called to schedule the appointment the man on the phone was extremely rude when I asked and had assumed I meant to schedule same day (during a snow storm). Had he not assumed this and snapped at me he would have known I was trying to make the appointment 3 days later. I will not be coming back to this establishment.

DALE B.
12/07/2016
FLAT TIRE
GREAT QUICK SERVICE

12/03/2016
dashboard brake light problem
A break light error on the instrument panel. Simply it was a electrical problem with master cylinder cap. Quickly diagnosed and replaced.

Mitsubishi Galant
11/14/2016
brakes
great job with brake job

JOE G.
BMW 328xi
11/13/2016
Over heating issues
Car over heated Thursday night, had it towed to repair center and car was repaired on Friday. Excellent service and quick turn around. Dale was a pleasure to deal with, Car runs great.