Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Rocco S.
Kia Rio
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rocco said he was satisfied with the over all work from this business. They told him he needed some brake work , but his brakes are fine.

TF
Tom F.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did the job right.

Jan G.
Mayfield Heights, OH
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Jan said the service was great.

GS
Giorgiy S.
Cleveland, OH
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Giorgiy said he did not get everything he wanted.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/22/2018

We were unable to help this gentleman because he needed to contact Intoxalock for prior work authorization before we are allowed to pcoceed.

PW
Paul W.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Paul said this business did a good job.

HC
Hanna C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Classic
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said she would recommend the business for service.

Donald G.
Jeep Compass
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the staff always do a great job. He has trust in Dave and the staff were great guys.

Mark and Pat M.
Mentor, OH
05/04/2018
Nice people, good work, free loaners, fair price
Review says it all.

Mike C.
Mentor, OH
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff are always helpful, courteous, they do a good job, and they send out reminders for vehicle service.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/29/2018
Older Vehicle
I have been taking my 1991 Miata to Dave’s Auto Care for years and have never been disappointed. Dave and his employees are friendly and the service is great. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. I would give them more stars than five out of five.

Dave D.
Mentor On The Lake, OH
Volvo S60
04/27/2018
Really Enjoyed Dealing with Professional People
I really enjoyed being able to call and get an approximate, but close estimation cost for my car's repairs. Also, I did appreciate being able to provide my own parts, which helps me considerably to save money. But mainly, I liked the quick appointment and ease of bringing my vehicle in for service. Other places I have used I feel I have to be there with the roosters, or I may lose my place for service and delay getting my car back. So I appreciated not only having a quick date for service but given the choice to set a time to deliver my car, too. Lastly, I felt comfortable in your front lobby that I am dealing with a company that presents themselves as being very professional and pardon the cliché, and not being of a back yard mechanic mentality.
Dave De Sha, Mentor-on-Lake

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Eastlake, OH
Saturn Ion
04/20/2018
Blinker promblem.
Problem with blinker fixed while I waited.

Mark B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2018
The people at daves are very knowledgeable and very freindly explained everything that needed to be done i am a customer for lifev no nonesense

RD
Ron D.
Jeep Compass
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he has been a customer of the business for 30 years, and they have never treated him wrong. They never overcharge or have to redo their work. He trusts them.

TF

Anthony J.
Detroit, MI
Ford Freestar Wagon
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said 2 days after they changed his oil he had no oil in his vehicle. He was disappointed in the service. However, the staff were good and he would still recommend this business for service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/19/2018

The oil was not low, it was very clean and difficult to read on the dipstick.  There were no issues with the service at all.  The owner stated he got the oil change to repair a misfire condition.  That obviously did not repair the misfire.

Margerie D.
Warrensville Heights, OH
Buick Enclave
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Margerie said staff is very courteous and nice and she felt very comfortable being there.

NM
Nikki M.
Eastlake, OH
Lexus ES 300
04/17/2018
Consistently outstanding service!
Dave's Auto Care has been my auto repair facility since 2004 and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I have never had such a level of comfort and trust in any auto repair facility. They always take good care of my car, explain current issues so that I understand them and look the car over for any upcoming issues that I need to be aware of. They are accommodating and have taken my car in last minute on several occasions, they provide a free loaner car when available (which is almost always) and do very thorough work to get my Lexus up and running again. They are competent and really care about what they do--they are more than worthy of my repeat business and multiple referrals. In all these years, I have never been displeased or dissatisfied with the service that I have received. This is one business that does more than they say they will do--I know that my car is in good hands with the pros at Dave's Auto Care!

CL
Cynthia L.
04/16/2018
Excellent service and reasonable prices!
Dave's Auto Care does great work. They are knowledgeable, courteous and professional. Prices are reasonable. You leave with the confidence of knowing the work has been done right. They have earned my trust.

AN
Amie N.
Perry, OH
04/13/2018
They take good care of me they are honest
My dad has been going there for years and when I moved back I knew they would treat me right. Very friendly and courteous!