Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kene B.
Cleveland, OH
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kene said the employees were professional. They communicated well. They were efficient. They did not waste time. They provided great service.

KF
Ken F.
09/11/2018
2002 Honda Odyssey
Mike at front desk was very helpful in explaining my options. When the malfunction indicator lamp reappeared, he had me return my van this past Monday. The problem was fixed with no additional charge. I was impressed with receiving this request for feedback, the text message from Dave, and a log of my present and future services. I am a new customer, and just yesterday I was told that Dave's is "very pricey". Is that true?

TF

OS
Olivia S.
Painesville, OH
09/09/2018
Very clean, courteous, and professional
My first experience at Dave’s was excellent. They finished my service right on time, and the sheet that explained the before & after on my alignment helped. Very satisfied.

Honda Civic Cpe
09/07/2018
quick oil change
Reasonably priced, less than 30 minutes start to finish, no pressure to get extras. my questions about tires answered and October recommended as time for sales likely

Michael G.
Jeep Liberty
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the engine was blown, but the staff fixed everything they could, they're a good facility.

HW
Hilda W.
Willowick, OH
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Hilda said they are honest and that is why she keeps going back.

JN
James N.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
James said they're great and he has been going to the business for 20 years.

PS
Peter S.
GMC Envoy
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the staff at this business were very cordial and nice. They took care of business.

MK
Marian K.
Schenectady, NY
08/07/2018
Super helpful and caring
I was traveling alone from New York to Indiana when my truck died on me several times while driving. I got the name of Dave's Auto Care from AAA and stopped in. It was a Saturday around 12 noon. Dave told me he was booked and closed at 2pm but hearing my story, said he could at least look at it and see what was going on. He showed me the problem and was able to replace a part that had cracked. He made time for me so I could have a safe rest of my trip. He even called me on Monday to make sure I made it OK. He was fantastic and concerned for my safety. (I had stopped at another auto repair shop before going to him and they had simply said they had no time and wished me good luck) I would recommend this shop to everyone. Everyone I met there was friendly and professional. If I lived in or near Willoughby I would only bring my vehicles to Dave's. My experience with them could not have been better. Thank you so much.

MF
Mary F.
08/06/2018
Personalized service
Friendly,fast,and willing to work with your budget by not insisting work needs done that can wait.

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
08/05/2018
Kind ,courteous and knowledgeable staff. Straight forward answers about your vehicle problems and the solutions. Quick turnaround,,normally the same day or stay in the clean waiting room while the work is being done.

Kirtland, OH
08/01/2018
the workers
service was fast, convenient, and people were polite

Barb H.
Wickliffe, OH
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Barb said she was very happy with the service. She said they were very informative, honest, they did a great job and the prices were reasonable.

CT
Campbell T.
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Campbell said the service was good and fast.

SF
Sandy F.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said she has gone to the business before and they have always done good work. She said she is very satisfied and the staff is great.

Tommy M.
Rowlett, TX
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Tommy said they did a good job and his vehicle is fixed.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
07/15/2018
Best place to bring your car for service!
It's always a great experience dealing with the pros at Dave's Auto. They are thorough , knowledgeable and stand behind their work. I always feel confident taking my car here.....i know the work will get done correctly and in a reasonable amount of time and for a very fair price. They are helpful, courteous and willing to answer all of my questions. The fact that they provide a free loaner car makes the experience all the better. I have never had a bad experience here and have been a customer since 2004! I would recommend them to anyone needing excellent car service.

RI
Richard I.
07/14/2018
great work
Fast friendly service quality work

Alburtis, PA
Nissan Rogue
07/12/2018
All the people that work there are knowledgeable and courteous
I'm from out of town and the last 2 time coming to Willoughby I have had car trouble, Dave was great about getting my car in and repaired. I was able to keep my appointments and go back home as planned.