Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jeep Liberty
04/22/2019
Very Professional and friendly. They always inform you of problems before repairs. They are AAA certified.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
04/21/2019
Outstanding diagnostics and great service
The staff at Dave's Auto Care is always able to quickly diagnose the problem that I am having with my car and just as efficiently get to work to make the needed repairs. These guys really know what they're doing and I feel completely confident in having them do all the work necessary on my car. Whether its' major or minor, the well trained professionals at Dave's Auto can be trusted to do a great job and to do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. I have never been disappointed taking my car here and in fact they make me feel very confident that the car is fixed and fixed right! I absolutely love these guys.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/18/2019
Loyal Customer
I have been taking my car to Dave’s for several years and I always feel I am treated fairly and my car runs great. I highly recommend Dave’s.

RD
Roger D.
04/18/2019
Awesome Job
Clear transparent pricing, quick turnaround for a break job and professional interactions. Thank you.

Mary D.
04/13/2019
Needed work and got fixed.
As a retired person ..some of us don't drive very far...I couldn't remember when I last had an oil change, tire rotation etc...IN the past Dave's has done marvelous work on my car, so set up an appointment. Did I mention I have a 1995 Honda Civic that is still going strong. Well, there were more than a few items that needed attention besides oil and tires. Struts, axles, brakes, wipers....Jim kept me in the loop through the entire repair . yes it was more than I thought it would be, but, i can't complain. The car hasn't needed major work in a long time. After Dave's the little dickens rides great. BY the way, the person who services your car leaves his business card. That's confidence.

Mentor, OH
04/12/2019
exhaust system
Quick efficient work was done on my vehicles exhaust system.

Stephen S.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said he would recommend this business service.

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Saturn Ion
04/09/2019
friendly service
Very helpful advice and excellent repair work.

PF
Paul F.
GMC Yukon
04/02/2019
GMC Yukon - Brakes
I have used Dave's several times and they have been honest and upfront about the service needed. Also I feel they do the little extra things while servicing your car to make sure that it is fixed.

FL
Fred L.
03/27/2019
Fair and honest for over thirty years.
Dave's Auto Care has always been fair and honest to me since Dave started his service business.

BW
Bunnell W.
Williamsfield, OH
Jeep Commander
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Bunnell said he is happy with everything. He has no complaints.

Micheal W.
03/18/2019
Reliable Service you can count on
As always courteous and professional service I can depend on!

Tony S.
Buick Century
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Tony said that the place did a good job.

PW
Paul W.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gilrine. She said the place's employees are always available, they fix their vehicle when they need, and they are pleased.

Wickliffe, OH
03/07/2019
Understanding, friendly and professional
My title really sums it up. Dave's auto really made getting my car fixed a far less painful experience than it normally is. They help prioritize your needs and help meet your budget. I highly recommend Dave's auto care!

Euclid, OH
Volvo V40
03/06/2019
Excellent Service!
Thank you. Recommended. Support local business.

Marjorie H.
Kia Sportage
03/06/2019
check battery
I was concerned about my battery since one night leaving work my car didn't start as usual. I called Dave's Auto and they took me in the next day and checked it out. All was fine. The last place I wanted any car trouble was at 9:30 pm when I wanted to get home!

Kim M.
02/26/2019
Awesome! All the service people are honest and friendly and offer a free loaner
I have been going to Dave's for years. Always get excellent service. I recently recommended Dave's to a friend and she and her husband were very pleased with the service.
It is so nice to have people you can trust and rely on.

Hyundai Elantra GT
02/24/2019

KK
Kathy K.
Painesville, OH
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/17/2019
Jetta VW Deisel
Very happy with the service at Dave's Auto Care. They were honest and did not try to over charge me or add unneeded services. I had to leave my car overnight and they provided a loaner for me. This was the third place I had taken my car for no HVAC and $3,000 later still no heat and Dave's was able to fix it, I finally have heat in my car for $700! So nice to have heat this time of year

Thanks, great job