Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

South Euclid, OH
09/18/2019
Quick, efficient, professional
The waiting area is clean. The staff is professional. Most people have been friendly and trustworthy, thus is why I returned.

Jessica R.
Kia Sportage
09/18/2019
Honesty and great service
Dave’s Auto Service was recommended to me and I’m very glad I listened. Very friendly, timely, good explanations and honest. I WILL be back.

PZ
Pat Z.
Mentor On The, OH
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the staff did a good job, and the staff was very nice.

Marie C.
09/07/2019
I stopped in for an oil change and tire rotation without an appointment.
They were able to do the work immediately!
Their great waiting room has comfortable chairs, TV, newspapers and great coffee—the time flew by and I was out of there in about 30+minutes.

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
09/03/2019
Repair and maintenance
Great service and reliable information locating potential problems that could cause near future breakdowns. I really appreciate someone looking out for the overall condition of my vehicle. Thanks for the quick turn around and quality service!

SK
Susan K.
08/29/2019
The usual!
The usual: good service, comfortable waiting area, quick oil change!

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
08/22/2019
Excellent Service Experience!
The staff at Dave's Auto Care are the absolute best! They are knowledgeable, skilled , and completely trustworthy. They will take excellent care of your car, will do only what is needed and will provide you with all the info you need . They work quickly and do a thorough job and their prices are very reasonable. They will treat you like family --you'll be happy you brought your vehicle here. I have been a longtime satisfied customer and wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

PI
Patti I.
Ford Five Hundred
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Patti said that she is very pleased with them and their efficiency. She needed a vehicle the day they worked on hers and they provided her with a loaner vehicle. They are very pleasant to deal with.

TD
Terry D.
Ford Escort
08/16/2019
Decades of perfect service
Dave has taken care of my cars for decades. I have never had a problem after Dave's completing the repairs. He has always been there for me and my family and kindly remedied the problem(s). Even when I had problems hundreds of miles away, Dave and Jim provided me with advice on what to do and gave my family and me, especially, a sense of peace under difficult situations. I always recommend Dave's Auto Care - to anyone in need of auto service.

Dorothy G.
Rock Creek, OH
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said that the place was very nice.

CO
Charlene O.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she liked her service. She liked the employees. She liked the service atmosphere. She trusted her service.

CO
Charlene O.
08/12/2019 Category: Service

PB
Paatricia B.
08/04/2019
wasted trip
I had a headlight not working and was told I needed an entire new casing to the tune of over 100 dollars plus the cost of the bulb. I checked when I got home and my light was working which means I was lied to and my bulb was just loose

Denise M.
08/01/2019
Daves
I dropped my Equinox off the night before the next day Dave's calls and tells me what's wrong and how long will it be before he can get it fixed and everything's great again I've been going to him for 6 years he does a very good job on both my cars I recommend taking your car here because they do a good job and they tell you upfront thank you

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
07/31/2019
Tire valves
Needed to replace the tire valves after installing new tires. They were very professional and accommodating. The situation was handled to my complete satisfaction and more.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/27/2019
Very Fair
My 1991 Miata was having an issue with the left turn signal working sporadically. I left the car at the shop, however, the entire time they worked with the car, the turn signal worked fine. I asked if they could pick me up at my home in the Miata, so maybe it would act up when driven on the road. Nope. It worked fine. I am going to keep track of when it acts up for me...as it did the next day. I will definitely take it back to Dave’s if this continues to happen. They are always fair and I am very comfortable with them working on my cars.

Joseph T.
Nissan Frontier
07/24/2019
Tire repair
Rat rear tire was leaking air. I found a screw in it. Dave’s repaired it in about 5 minutes and had me back on the road in record time.

NM
Nikki M.
Lexus ES 300
07/22/2019
Outstanding service experience!
I am never surprised by the quality of service that i rcv at Dave's Auto. These guys really pay attention to every detail and don't miss a trick. They thoroughly check out the problem and try to look at every angle so as to be able to provide the best answers and a resolution to the problem. The staff works very hard and are always busy (because they have a great reputation, everyone knows that this is the place to bring your car!)--and yet they always have time and the patience to explain to you what the problem is and how it needs to be fixed. I recommend Dave's Auto Care to all of my friends and family. This is one business who does what they say they will do. I am so pleased with the many years of great service that I have rcvd here--they are the best!

07/19/2019
Great and honest service
Took our car in expecting a brake job, because the dealership said it was needed. Dave’s technicians gave us an honest assessment rather than simply taking our money for a job not truly warranted at the time. You couldn’t ask for a more professional team to trust with your service needs.

Jeff D.
Concord, OH
Chrysler 200
07/16/2019
Cost
Original stop, for tire plug and tire pressure low light on, second stop was AC quote, bad condenser 800.00 could not justify, all said and done, 267.00 and all I got done is a rubber plug in a tire because ironically a different pressure sensor failed while the car was in there possession, it just makes me feel like they don’t really care to work with people, it’s all about $