Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

09/03/2017
Customers
My name is not carmen
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 09/05/2017

My sincerest apologies for the typo Caren.  If you are unhappy with the WeatherTech floor liners you purchased from us please return them for a full refund.  Thank you, Dave.

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2017
Great Service - too expensive
Dave's will take care of your needs, however, they charge dealer prices for service and oil changes. There are many alternatives to Dave's and they will rotate tires with an oil change and not charge dealer prices. People are friendly - just too expensive !!!

PA
Patrick A.
07/28/2015
To expensive
i paid 50 bucks for an oil change that would cost me. 26 everywhere else.only reason I went here because I was going to town

BG
Brian G.
Mentor, OH
Ford Five Hundred
08/17/2014
Battery Terminal
First, thanks for getting me in so quickly.

I know your in the business to make money, but $25 to clean and seal my battery terminals? I've been there many times for oil changes and transmission fluid changes, and I thought that was a little high. Also, you couldn't brush away the corrosion? Only one terminal, seems like a quick friendly service for a returning customer, but again you're are there to make money.

ST
Sean T.
Lakeline, OH
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Sean said he asked the business to repair something specific and they never did.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/10/2014

Sean, I believe the issue in question was resolved to your complete satisfaction at no additional charge wasn't it?  If any issue remains please contact me personally.  Thank you.

Very sincerely,