Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Eastlake, OH
Scion tC
11/04/2019
Scion charging system
This is a very nice clean shop. Courteous service tech. Brought my car in after I purchased a battery from Bull Dog Battery. Your shop was next door. Bull Dog Battery told me that my car was having a charging issue. It was late afternoon the service tech told me that they would look at it on Monday, That was not a problem. The service tech call back that they had a cancellation and that the shop can look at my car and proceed to service my car. Everything was great last minute service and quick turn around,. Only issue I had is that the service center have charged $178.00 on re manufactured alternator. At that price I was expecting a new one. The service tech did not tell me it was not new. I understand how things work with alternators you receive a core and get it repair and sell it back as remanufactured product. But the cost of the unit I feel was over priced. That is why I would not come back. Again your shop was next door to Bull Dog Battery and it was only reason why I came in so that I would not damaged the new battery. But thank you for the quick turn around of my car..

Carmen H.
09/03/2017
Customers
My name is not carmen
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 09/05/2017

My sincerest apologies for the typo Caren.  If you are unhappy with the WeatherTech floor liners you purchased from us please return them for a full refund.  Thank you, Dave.

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/01/2017
Great Service - too expensive
Dave's will take care of your needs, however, they charge dealer prices for service and oil changes. There are many alternatives to Dave's and they will rotate tires with an oil change and not charge dealer prices. People are friendly - just too expensive !!!

PA
Patrick A.
07/28/2015
To expensive
i paid 50 bucks for an oil change that would cost me. 26 everywhere else.only reason I went here because I was going to town

BG
Brian G.
Mentor, OH
Ford Five Hundred
08/17/2014
Battery Terminal
First, thanks for getting me in so quickly.

I know your in the business to make money, but $25 to clean and seal my battery terminals? I've been there many times for oil changes and transmission fluid changes, and I thought that was a little high. Also, you couldn't brush away the corrosion? Only one terminal, seems like a quick friendly service for a returning customer, but again you're are there to make money.

ST
Sean T.
Lakeline, OH
07/08/2014 Category: Service
Sean said he asked the business to repair something specific and they never did.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/10/2014

Sean, I believe the issue in question was resolved to your complete satisfaction at no additional charge wasn't it?  If any issue remains please contact me personally.  Thank you.

Very sincerely,