RI
Richard I.
05/05/2021
Radiator problem
Had a problem with my radiator mike took care of me very quick and solved my problem. Great job
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you.  We really appreciate it!

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/30/2021
Good Service Again
I have been taking my cars to Dave’s Auto for years and continue to get friendly, efficient and fair service. I highly recommend them.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/30/2021

JE
Jackie E.
Euclid, OH
Dodge Caravan
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Jackie said they have good workers. They have good front office staff. They are professional. She likes going there. She likes Jim.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/01/2021

David L.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/29/2021
Always do a great job. Everyone helpful and friendly. Free loner car
See above
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate your feedback.

Jagdip S.
Beachwood, OH
04/24/2021
Professional and Efficient
I visited Dave's Auto after a long break due to covid-19 considerations. Things change with time. But not at Dave's. The same commitment to professionalism and efficiency as had made me return to them earlier was evident. I wanted my car's brakes to be examined for possible maintenance work. Mike was ready for me when I arrived, and got to work on my car right away. Gave me a professional update within the hour and off I was.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/24/2021

We appreciate your input. Thank you!

PW
Paul W.
04/24/2021 Category: Service
Paul said the business did what he wanted done in good time.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you.

04/22/2021
Break adjustment
As always, Dave's provided an excellent car repair experience. Accurate, friendly service. Ready on time. Today I will be out on the roads and I know all will be well!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/22/2021

We appreciate it very much.  Thank you!

PW
Pamela J. W.
Willoughby Hills, OH
Honda Civic Si
04/21/2021
Reliable Auto Repair
I didn't know who to take my Honda to for normal maintenance and repairs... One of the guys from our package room at PineRidge Apts recommended your business . You treat the car like your own and you want to keep it running and in good repair I appreciate everything you have done.. Thank You very much ....
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it very much!

Jack P.
Mentor, OH
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/17/2021
5 star
quick service, flexible, state of the art service and findings reporting.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it.

BD
Bill D.
04/15/2021
Mechanical repairs
Their diagnosis of my vehicle issues was honest and the price to complete the work was very fair. The work was completed in a timely manner with no delays.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you Sir!

KL
Karen L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/15/2021
Professional, customer oriented, knowledgeable
In need of diagnostic testing due to warning light on my vehicle, I emailed Dave's and received response within a few hours, scheduled appointment for following day, at which time I was notified of assessment/repair needs. Process from beginning to end was excellent. Well run and managed operation in my opinion.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it very much!

DT
Diane T.
04/13/2021
Good experience.
Only fixes what needs to be fixed. Nothing extra. No surprise charges.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

Marie K. R.
04/09/2021
The good service and individual care given.
Very happy with the results of the repair and feel safe.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you very much.  We appreciate it!

Susan H.
Mazda CX-5
04/06/2021
Always Dependable
I have been taking my vehicles to Dave’s Auto for years. I have always been treated fairly. The employees are pleasant and the service is great. I took my SUV to them as it had leaked oil on a friend’s driveway. They replaced a gasket and it is good to go.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

TL
Tyeshawn L.
Euclid, OH
Volvo V70
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Tyeshawn said the business offered quick service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021