RY
Robert Y.
Honda HR-V
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the business is very accommodating and fixed the flat tire within half of an hour.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/25/2021

GB
Greg B.
Painesville, OH
Kia Sorento
07/16/2021
Clean shop, friendly staff, competent technicians.
It's refreshing to go for routine auto maintenance and no get sold services you don't need or didn't ask for. No time was wasted during my recent visit since I waited for my car and services were provided keeping me informed all along the way. Great experience!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/16/2021

Ron M.
Highland Heights, OH
07/15/2021
Outstanding Service
Once again just nothing but great service. Just in for a oil change and new wipers but treated like I was spending much more.Always a pleasure doing business with Dave's.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/15/2021

AA
Alise A.
Honda Civic Si
07/15/2021
Oil change & Filter
Like how it’s so close to home. Only 7 minutes away.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for moving so close!

JO
Jordan O.
07/13/2021
Affordable and efficient!
I always have a good experience at Daves. Its always extremely accommodating to my schedule and the job gets done quickly with an affordable price. I feel like I can really trust the workers to give me an honest opinion and not rip me off.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it very much!

Barbara M.
Kia Sorento
07/10/2021
Cost was true to quote. Work was done quickly. Staff was helpful & friendly.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/11/2021

Thanks, we appreciate it!

LC
Linda C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/09/2021
Professional service.
Fixed car in one day-very professional. Did all 4 brakes. Would return. Thank you.

James F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/09/2021 Category: Service
James said they were courteous, treated him good and he would recommend them to anybody.

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Saturn Ion
07/02/2021
Oil change and turn signal light.
Appointment for oil change and replaced a turn signal light. Took about 45 minutes. Friendly expert service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/03/2021

BK
Barb K.
Kirtland, OH
Chevrolet S-10
07/02/2021
Totally Satisfied!
Efficient review of vehicle. Communication from technicians excellent. Text reminders for service is very helpful.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/02/2021

Jon S.
Willoughby Hills, OH
07/01/2021
Great Services
Dave’s provide quality services at reasonable prices. I have been a customer for over 15 years and I’ve never had an issue. They fix vehicles quickly and even have a few loaner cars available.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/01/2021

We appreciate the faith you put in us.  Thank you!

John S.
Chardon, OH
Ram 1500
06/27/2021
oil change & tire rotate
nice people well informed, with appt. right in &out nice job as always...
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/28/2021

Steve S.
06/23/2021
good work
always good service from you folks, and for me, that is going back to 28 years ago during the Shell Station days....and i hope to get my 1999 Pontiac GTP into your shop for work some day, IF Stan across the street at Willoughby Auto Bady ever completes the body work!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you!  I would say that Stan needs motivation from you to get this project completed.  Maybe explain that you'll take the Pontiac elsewhere if it's not completed on a timely basis.  He's a good man but sometimes needs to be reprioritized I believe.  Dave

06/23/2021
Help when I needed it!
A big thank you to Jim! He checked a tire with a nail in it for me and, within 5 minutes, I had my car back, all wheels inflated and he found that the tire wasn’t punctured. I was in my way, no charge. Thank you again? I’ll definitely be back!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you.. We appreciate it!

PJ
Patricia J.
06/17/2021
Ms.J
Daves Auto care is a great place to take your car to they do Excellent work. They are very professional, good at what they do I would recommend Dave's Auto Care highly.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/17/2021

We appreciate the vote of confidence.  Thank you!