Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/11/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

BW
Bart W.
Mentor, OH
Kia Sorento
11/26/2020
Fast and easy
My SUV broke down. Had it towed in on the day before Thanksgiving. They fuxed it all and it was ready by 3 pm. These guys are great and awesome!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/26/2020

Thank you We appreciate your support!

Deborah C.
Willowick, OH
Buick Encore
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Deborah said they are always accommodating, it is a clean business, comfortable and they take care of her right away. They have reasonable prices and are trustworthy ,in her opinion. She always appreciates the reminders and text's that she receives.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you.

John S.
Chardon, OH
Ram 1500
11/20/2020
Great place ! 👍
On time service , great work , nice polite people, very clean office / waiting room .very knowledgeable staff. & always cheerful.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/21/2020

Thank you John!

JN
James N.
Eastlake, OH
11/19/2020 Category: Service
James says have been dealing with them for 40 years, Good guys. When he finds a good service, he sticks with them and this is what he's doing.

SF
Sandy F.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said they have always done a good job, no issues and she likes the guys.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
11/18/2020
Repeat Business
I continue to go to Dave's as I know I can rely on good service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Ms. Marsh. We appreciate it!

11/17/2020
I Would Never Go Anywhere But Dave's Auto Care
I have gone to Dave's Auto Care for many years and EVERY time I took my cars, the work was perfect - the entire experience was perfect. From the very first time I went, the staff has been professional, knowledgeable, willing to answer my questions and provide information so I understand what needs to be done and why. The loaner cars are so valuable because most times needing repairs is unexpected. No matter how big or small the job is, you can be sure you will be satisfied, and it will be a successful and pleasant experience. It is a rarity to find any company that you feel good about working with - but Dave's is always that place - you can trust their work and their expertise. I have recommended Dave's to family and friends, and I have never even considered going anywhere else once I found this wonderful company.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 11/18/2020

Thank you Peggy.  Much appreciated!

GW
Garth W.
Painesville, OH
11/16/2020
Top of their field
Always, always top notch service. I’ve had work done there before and have never been disappointed. Always friendly,, quick service and honest. Took care of me right away on 11/13/2020 when I had an emergency. Got me back on the road and to an important meeting I had. Thank you! Absolutely recommend

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
11/13/2020
Hey Dave when my daughter got home I looked at invoice and notice you recommended a cab air filter and a engine air filter. You normally would have said something when vehicle was there.

Willowick, OH
Nissan Quest
11/07/2020
They are honest and very kind
I love that they are honest and very helpful. They are very close to my house. I also like that they have rentals to use while my van is beginning worked on.

11/07/2020
Took time to review issue. Provided timely estimate and service. Always great people.

Euclid, OH

Geneva, OH
Ram 1500
10/29/2020
Professional and Thorough!!
Excellent service. Easy to schedule an appointment. Friendly!!

Eastlake, OH
10/28/2020
The care that's given to the customers.
Very efficient with scheduling appointments and detail on repair. Information on service that was done.