Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/16/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

Jimmy H.
07/31/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Dave and his team go above and beyond to ensure you are completely satisfied with their service. They repeatedly show they are committed to the customer and keeping your vehicle on the road problem free. Best car shop I've ever been to.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
07/29/2021
Went in for an oil change. Service was prompt and professional as usual. I asked them to look at another issue, which they did. They explained the issue thoroughly and showed me what they saw so I could understand my options. Thanks again for your professional service!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/29/2021

We appreciate it.  Thank you!

RY
Robert Y.
Honda HR-V
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Robert said the business is very accommodating and fixed the flat tire within half of an hour.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/25/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it!

GB
Greg B.
Painesville, OH
Kia Sorento
07/16/2021
Clean shop, friendly staff, competent technicians.
It's refreshing to go for routine auto maintenance and no get sold services you don't need or didn't ask for. No time was wasted during my recent visit since I waited for my car and services were provided keeping me informed all along the way. Great experience!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/16/2021

Ron M.
Highland Heights, OH
07/15/2021
Outstanding Service
Once again just nothing but great service. Just in for a oil change and new wipers but treated like I was spending much more.Always a pleasure doing business with Dave's.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/15/2021

AA
Alise A.
Honda Civic Si
07/15/2021
Oil change & Filter
Like how it’s so close to home. Only 7 minutes away.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for moving so close!

JO
Jordan O.
07/13/2021
Affordable and efficient!
I always have a good experience at Daves. Its always extremely accommodating to my schedule and the job gets done quickly with an affordable price. I feel like I can really trust the workers to give me an honest opinion and not rip me off.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it very much!

07/13/2021
New tires
I needed my car returned in time for a veterinary appointment. Dave's delivered earlier than expected!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/13/2021

We appreciate it.  Thanks!

Barbara M.
Kia Sorento
07/10/2021
Cost was true to quote. Work was done quickly. Staff was helpful & friendly.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/11/2021

Thanks, we appreciate it!

LC
Linda C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/09/2021
Professional service.
Fixed car in one day-very professional. Did all 4 brakes. Would return. Thank you.

James F.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/09/2021 Category: Service
James said they were courteous, treated him good and he would recommend them to anybody.

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Saturn Ion
07/02/2021
Oil change and turn signal light.
Appointment for oil change and replaced a turn signal light. Took about 45 minutes. Friendly expert service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/03/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it!

BK
Barb K.
Kirtland, OH
Chevrolet S-10
07/02/2021
Totally Satisfied!
Efficient review of vehicle. Communication from technicians excellent. Text reminders for service is very helpful.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/02/2021

Jon S.
Willoughby Hills, OH
07/01/2021
Great Services
Dave’s provide quality services at reasonable prices. I have been a customer for over 15 years and I’ve never had an issue. They fix vehicles quickly and even have a few loaner cars available.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 07/01/2021

We appreciate the faith you put in us.  Thank you!