Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/16/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

Marie K. R.
Eastlake, OH
04/09/2021
The good service and individual care given.
Very happy with the results of the repair and feel safe.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you very much.  We appreciate it!

Susan H.
Mazda CX-5
04/06/2021
Always Dependable
I have been taking my vehicles to Dave’s Auto for years. I have always been treated fairly. The employees are pleasant and the service is great. I took my SUV to them as it had leaked oil on a friend’s driveway. They replaced a gasket and it is good to go.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

TL
Tyeshawn L.
Euclid, OH
Volvo V70
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Tyeshawn said the business offered quick service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you!

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
04/02/2021
My Garage
Just feels like my own garage!

Thank you All!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you Sir!  Working on the bourbon and cigar lounge idea.

SL
Shery L.
Painesville, OH
Chrysler Voyager
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Sherry said they are always courteous. She said they are very straightforward and they've worked with her before. She said they were up-front and gave her a list of what they did and exactly what she's paying for and why. She added that they don't do anything without her permission first.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you so much.  We appreciate it!

TR
Tim R.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Tim said he was given great customer service and they did a great job.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it very much!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
03/19/2021
Reliable Service
Always there when you need them! Can always trust them with my vehicle and give me the truth about any issues affecting my car’s performance.Thanks again!

BL
Beth L.
Eastlake, OH
03/17/2021
Reliable and
As a widow who never handled car maintenance until a couple years ago, I am very thankful that family members recommended these guys!
Their communication is timely and proactive. It's like having a medical MyChart account for my car! I count on them to help me stay on top of maintenance needs, to clear services with me before providing, and to give me honest, professional analysis of my Camry's condition.
I highly recommend!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback!

Ron M.
Highland Heights, OH
03/13/2021
Outstanding Service
This was my second appointment at Dave"s and once again I was really pleased with the service. I will definitely be a long term customer.Thanks.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/13/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it!

03/11/2021
New alternator
Everything went well! Problem was found, work completed, customer happy :)
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you for your years of loyalty.  They are much apprecited!

Jerry / Betty G.
Kia Soul
03/09/2021
Great Front-End Customer Service
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you very much!

Michael M.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Michael said he has to go back to the business to resolve one more issue.

Jason L.
Willowick, OH
Kia Sedona
03/05/2021
Great place and communication!
Jim did a great job with my van, contacted me via text after I made a late night emergency appointment, upfront with me on work needed and fair pricing for the work that needed done! Great job , had my car back in a day when others couldn’t find the time to get it done, think I found my new shop, thanks Jim and Dave
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/08/2021

Thanks Jason.  We really appreciate it!

RJ
Robert J.
Honda Accord Sedan
03/05/2021
Dependable service; polite, friendly staff. We just trust this place. Jim an asset.
Jim, a staff member, has been with Dave’s Auto for a very long time, (years and years). You have to trust a place who keeps their employees for such a long time. It also means he is knowledgeable. He is also nice and polite. He answered my husband’s questions in a reassuring manner. Service of our Honda Accord is great. The other staff member is also polite and nice. The best place to take your car for service. You will not be disappointed.