Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/11/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

AN
Adam N.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/27/2020
First visit
This was my first time taking my truck in for service. The professionalism and courtesy of the staff is above and beyond. The price for the coolant service was more than fair. I will be a repeat customer for sure and highly recommend this shop to everyone.

Christine H.
Subaru Legacy
03/19/2020
Efficiency and ease with scheduling an appointment
Called Dave’s because I discovered a nail in my tire. I was also due for my oil change. They fit me in and the work was done quickly! Service is great, friendly staff.

David L.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/17/2020
Great friendly service
Always receive prompt, friendly quality service. Always do a great job properly diagnosing the issues and performing a correct and quality repair.

Julie S.
Mentor, OH
Kia Soul
03/13/2020
Great service. Treat women very well.
I like the pictures taken and sent to me of what’s wrong. The detailed report of what they found, what needs now and what can wait is great.

EA
Elise A.
Subaru Crosstrek
03/12/2020
Friendly and courteous k
I was greeted in a friendly atmosphere. Although, I had never been there, I felt comfortable.e and right at home. My oil change and rotation of tires was completed in a timely matter. I will definitely go back again, for any and all my mechanical needs.

Honda Civic Coupe
03/11/2020
Priceless customer service...
Wonderful customer service.. they were so kind to me and didn’t overcharge me for the services.

RA
Ronald A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business always has terrific service and if Ronald has a problem, they manage to get him in right away, take care of him and get him back on his wheels.

ND
Nathan D.
Toyota Avalon
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Nathan said they gave him everything he wanted, he is very satisfied, he is a repeat customer and he enjoys the service.

Cleveland, OH
03/09/2020
Very Pleased With The Service I Received
I visited Dave's Auto Care after receiving a laundry list from my dealer's mechanic of very expensive repairs that my car allegedly needed in the very near future. The mechanic I met with at Dave's did a thorough inspection of my car and determined that no maintenance was needed at that time. Since I know nothing about auto mechanics, he could have profited off of my ignorance, but I greatly appreciate his honesty.

HB
Heather B.
03/09/2020
Professional and honesty means everything to me!!
I will continue to bring my car to be service here.

Deborah P.
Parry Sound, ON
Ram 1500
03/07/2020
Immediate service and support.
I come from Canada and its great when I know I can book an appointment via text and get in and have the service completed. I am very, very satisfied.

Jeep Compass
02/26/2020
Fast & Efficient
Jim contacted me after routine checkup to inform me of regular maintenance due. After explaining with great detail i felt comfortable getting the job done through daves auto care. It was also performed in a timely manner. 10/10 recommend

BG
Jury is Still Out

KC
Kathy C.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said they are nice. She had a 12:30 appointment and when she got there was told there would be a little wait, because people were just coming back from lunch. She stated she thinks that maybe they shouldn't schedule 12:30 appointments. Other businesses have vacuumed the front of the vehicle as part of the service, and they did not. They did not reset the computer and she had to read in her manual and do the reset, so all her systems would work properly. She said these are little things, but would have made the experience much better.