Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/11/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

KG
Kate G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Kate said this business is quick and efficient. She said they're knowledgeable. She said they communicate. She said she had a really good experience with them. She said everything went well.

Karen M.
GMC Terrain
11/27/2019
Good & Friendly
Had to have one of my new tires replaced - my fault. They were efficient and friendly as usual. Plus they didn't harass me about being a "women driver"! I strongly recommend Dave's as an auto repair service.

MaryAnn G.
Dodge Caravan
11/26/2019 Category: Service
MaryAnn said they were good to her and treated her very well.

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
11/22/2019
PM Service
All went well

FR
Freddy R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said this was his first time he has taken his vehicle to this business. It was a good experience and quick. He received a flyer in the mail for a $50 oil change that regularly costs $90 and stated he thought he would give them a try, and it seems they had done what he wanted.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
11/15/2019
Great service, professional staff!
The staff is friendly and professional. They make the customer feel important. They did good work, as usual.

Judi K.
11/14/2019
Wonderful
Had to watch my grandchild while oil was changed. The waiting area was clean and large enough, they had coloring supplies and let her choose a gift from the treasure chest.

Maureen / Andy C.
11/13/2019
Awesome service!
Dave's is awesome! We have been long time customers and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are very thorough and accommodating. They get you in and out quickly and do great work!

Janet R.
11/11/2019
Excellent service as usual!
I had my car at Dave's on Monday Nov.11 for an oil change, winterizing check, and tire rotation. The work was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I've been taking all my cars to Dave's for many years, and they always provide excellent service! That's why I keep coming back!

CD
Clyde Mitchell D.
Kia Optima
11/11/2019
Trustworthy and competent
They seem to be very honest and trustworthy but in addition they appear very competent and seem to do outstanding auto repair work.

SL
Shery L.
Painesville, OH
Chrysler Voyager
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Shery said the staff always gives a print out of everything they do, they do a good job and they provided a loaner vehicle for her while they had her vehicle.

Dan B.
Buick Verano
11/10/2019
Great people and very accommodating!
As always a great experience with Dave's! Called for a last minute oil change before going out of town, stopped in and I was on my way within a half hour. Can't say enough about this place and the folks working there. Top notch!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
11/08/2019
Great Quality Service
Timely turn around with a service inspection sent to me. Alignment for my new tires will ensure longer life. Dropped my car off around 3:30 pm and alignment with oil change/ safety inspection was completed by 8:00 am the next day. Fantastic service as always!

Javier S.
Scion tC
11/04/2019
Scion charging system
This is a very nice clean shop. Courteous service tech. Brought my car in after I purchased a battery from Bull Dog Battery. Your shop was next door. Bull Dog Battery told me that my car was having a charging issue. It was late afternoon the service tech told me that they would look at it on Monday, That was not a problem. The service tech call back that they had a cancellation and that the shop can look at my car and proceed to service my car. Everything was great last minute service and quick turn around,. Only issue I had is that the service center have charged $178.00 on re manufactured alternator. At that price I was expecting a new one. The service tech did not tell me it was not new. I understand how things work with alternators you receive a core and get it repair and sell it back as remanufactured product. But the cost of the unit I feel was over priced. That is why I would not come back. Again your shop was next door to Bull Dog Battery and it was only reason why I came in so that I would not damaged the new battery. But thank you for the quick turn around of my car..

JV
Jami V.
Kia Sorento
10/29/2019
Quick service
As always, quick turn around on my service.

CO
Charlene O.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she's been there a few times, they have always treated her well, they were always ready and willing to help her. She was happy with their service.

Robert S.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did a good job at a reasonable price.

AP
Adam P.
Mayfield Heights, OH
Chevrolet Sonic
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Adam said there was a large amount of work to be done and they did a good job with what was done.

MA
Matt A.
Honda Civic Si
10/21/2019
Good, reliable work
Got an estimate and the work was competed by the end of the same day. The manager Jim clearly explained everything that was going to be done. From now on this is where I'm coming for repairs. Highly recommended.