Justin T.
Saturn Astra
03/11/2017
Daves goes above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy with the service.
Dave resolved any concerns I had in a timely manner and gave me a loaner car while doing it!!!. Highly recomended!!!

03/11/2017
Valve cover/ plugs
I took my car in for plugs and a valve cover gasket and now it has an oil leak that wasn't there before. I took it in again to see about getting it to pass e Check and they wanted 750 $ to replace some sensors. The work was done in a timely fashion, in just not sure of the quality of it. Not recomended
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 03/16/2017

Justin,

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the services we performed on your Saturn.  It was a pleasure doing business with you.  Thank you for your recommendation.

Dave Raischel
Dave's Auto Care

Susan H.
07/31/2020
Professional Business
I used to take my ten year old car to the dealership, but started taking it to Dave’s a few years ago. They have always been able to fix whatever problem I was having with my car and take care of routine maintenance. Personnel are always polite. I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

CJ
Cory J.
Richmond Heights, OH
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Cory said everything is working out fine and recommends this facility.

NT
Nikki T.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2020
They got me scheduled right away and were kind and timely with service.

VD

MF
Marsha F.
07/24/2020
Prompt Service Done Right
My car kept losing tire pressure and another service couldn't identify the problem. The mechanic at Dave's found the cause promptly. He also performed general routine maintenance to keep my car running smoothly. I was in and out in an hour, exactly as promised, and enjoyed great service at a very affordable cost. Prices were explained upfront and not inflated later with unnecessary recommendations.

I will gladly visit Dave's Auto Care again and will be happy to recommend them to anyone needing quality service.

Jackie S.
Kirtland, OH
Dodge Intrepid
07/21/2020
So disappointed
I’m so disappointed I don’t even know what to write here, and I was taught “if you can’t say something nice keep quiet”!

Mark W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he always takes his vehicles there and they do a great job.

Ram Pickup
07/14/2020
I was greeted with a pleasant welcome. They took my vehicle in right away and started working on it. Told me the price up front so I would know how much the service would cost. Answered all my questions about things going on and gave me the best route to go to fix them. They checked everything I needed done and told me how things would work out. Fortunately, my situation was a minimal problem and an easy fix. I was so happy and completely satisfied with their service. I'll go there again for any other work needed for this vehicle.

Dennis D.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/14/2020
Dennis D
Great service along with a clean atmosphere but most of all they stand behind all there work.

Monica M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
5 stars

Jeep Compass
07/08/2020
They provided quick, quality service.

Jim F.
Madison, OH
Convenience and Service
I am very happy with the service I receive at Dave's. I will continue to take my car there in the future.

DV

LD
Larry D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they do good work and they're reasonable.