DV
Don V.
Jeep Cherokee
02/18/2021
professional atmosphere
Everything went perfect, from calling for a appointment to work being finished as asked.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it very much!

Marylou M.
Willoughby Hills, OH
02/11/2021
RAV4
I'm glad AAA recommended Dave's Auto Service for my vehicle checkup. I didn't have to wait to take the truck in and the guys were very courteous and professional. I will take my vehicle there from now on when it needs service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/11/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate your time and review!

Michelle B.
Honda Civic Si
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Michelle said she had an emergency situation when the mailer of the business arrived so she took her vehicle to the business. She stated that the staff have great customer service, their communication was very good, the first time they called, they told her what was wrong with her vehicle and the second time they called was to tell her that her vehicle was fixed. She said they will br taking their vehicles to the business from now on.

RP
Richard P.
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Richard said they do their service with knowledge and promptness.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/10/2021

Thanks you Sir.  Much appreciated!

David H.
Pontiac G6
02/06/2021 Category: Service
David everything is fine and had no problems.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Sir!

AE
Arresa E.
Euclid, OH
Jeep Cherokee
02/05/2021
Oil change (tire rotation)
First time going to Dave’s. Great experience getting an oil change, quick and affordable.
My only complaint is that they were supposed to rotate my tires as well but one of the tires wouldn’t come off so easily, they refused to do the rotation because it was too close to the end of the day and they stated they needed more time to get the tire off.
I felt like the work should’ve been done just because I had an appointment scheduled in advance and if they couldn’t leave right at 5:30 then they couldn’t, instead of inconveniencing the customer to have to make another appointment to come back just for a tire rotation.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/05/2021

I sincerely appolize for the inconvenience.  Our concern was breaking off a wheel stud.  At the time of day that it was we would have been unable to obtain the correct replacement part disabling your vehicle overnight.  Nobody wanted that to happen so we erred on the side of caution.  Again, we are sorry for the inconvenience this caused.

TG
Thomas G.
02/04/2021
Great job!!
I was very pleased when I got my car back to see that, not only did they fix the starter and check engine light, but took care of some little things like filling the tires. And all at a good price!
Thanks, Dave
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/05/2021

You are very welcome Mr. Georgian.

DT
Diane T.
02/03/2021
Good experience.
Service was great, employees all were very friendly. explained my problem very clearly, waiting area was very clean and comfortable.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/03/2021

Thank you so much.  We appreciate it!

RA
Ronald A.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said she always uses Dave and he is great . She is a good customer and he is a good operator and does a great job.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you!

01/29/2021
Honest
I went in with an unknown electrical problem and left with a simple lightbulb change. They could have charged me hundreds on diagnostics after another place tried one bulb and told me I may need a wire harness. They installed a bulb instead and gained a new customer. I was highly impressed with their honesty and integrity.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/30/2021

Very happy to hear you are pleased. Thank you!

JE
Joann E.
Mentor, OH
01/29/2021
Our cars always leave Dave’s feeling like new.
We have gone to Dave’s for years. They are honest, and very knowledgeable. They explain what our cars need and what they will do and how much it will cost. They do a great job and it is always a pleasure to do business with them.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/29/2021

We appreciate it very much.  Thanlk you!

WK
William K.
Thompson, OH
Cadillac DTS
01/27/2021 Category: Service
William said they did exactly what he wanted , were pretty helpful, explained everything and it all worked out. Everything was good, he is happy, they diagnosed the problem , the service was good and he has already recommended them to a friend.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/28/2021

Thank you.

GP
Georgeanne P.
Buick Encore
01/22/2021
Good, prompt, friendly service and product follow up
Delivery of Weathertech floor mats was lengthy due to shipping problems beyond your control. Thanks to Jim for keeping me updated.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

We appreciate your patience.  Thank you!

VS
Virgil S.
Buick Rainier
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Virgil said they got him in quick. They are a decent price. They got him out as quick. Good service. Excellent service.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

We appreciate the input.  Thank you!

EB
Ellen M. B.
Willowick, OH
Nissan Quest
01/19/2021
Loyal, honest, friendly
Honest, friendly, loyal
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

hank you for taling the time to respond.  We apprecate it!

Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 01/20/2021

Taking the time to respond...