Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

David P.
Dodge Journey
12/12/2019
You can count on Dave's
Quick and easy oil change.
Honest recommendations

KG
Kate G.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Kate said this business is quick and efficient. She said they're knowledgeable. She said they communicate. She said she had a really good experience with them. She said everything went well.

MaryAnn G.
Dodge Caravan
11/26/2019 Category: Service
MaryAnn said they were good to her and treated her very well.

Joe C.
Kirtland, OH
11/22/2019
PM Service
All went well

FR
Freddy R.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said this was his first time he has taken his vehicle to this business. It was a good experience and quick. He received a flyer in the mail for a $50 oil change that regularly costs $90 and stated he thought he would give them a try, and it seems they had done what he wanted.

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
11/15/2019
Great service, professional staff!
The staff is friendly and professional. They make the customer feel important. They did good work, as usual.

Judi K.
11/14/2019
Wonderful
Had to watch my grandchild while oil was changed. The waiting area was clean and large enough, they had coloring supplies and let her choose a gift from the treasure chest.

Maureen / Andy C.
11/13/2019
Awesome service!
Dave's is awesome! We have been long time customers and wouldn't go anywhere else. They are very thorough and accommodating. They get you in and out quickly and do great work!

Janet R.
11/11/2019
Excellent service as usual!
I had my car at Dave's on Monday Nov.11 for an oil change, winterizing check, and tire rotation. The work was done in a timely manner and to my satisfaction. I've been taking all my cars to Dave's for many years, and they always provide excellent service! That's why I keep coming back!

CD
Clyde Mitchell D.
Kia Optima
11/11/2019
Trustworthy and competent
They seem to be very honest and trustworthy but in addition they appear very competent and seem to do outstanding auto repair work.

SL
Shery L.
Painesville, OH
Chrysler Voyager
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Shery said the staff always gives a print out of everything they do, they do a good job and they provided a loaner vehicle for her while they had her vehicle.

Dan B.
Buick Verano
11/10/2019
Great people and very accommodating!
As always a great experience with Dave's! Called for a last minute oil change before going out of town, stopped in and I was on my way within a half hour. Can't say enough about this place and the folks working there. Top notch!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
11/08/2019
Great Quality Service
Timely turn around with a service inspection sent to me. Alignment for my new tires will ensure longer life. Dropped my car off around 3:30 pm and alignment with oil change/ safety inspection was completed by 8:00 am the next day. Fantastic service as always!

JV
Jami V.
Kia Sorento
10/29/2019
Quick service
As always, quick turn around on my service.

CO
Charlene O.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Charlene said she's been there a few times, they have always treated her well, they were always ready and willing to help her. She was happy with their service.

Robert S.
Willowick, OH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that the place did a good job at a reasonable price.

MA
Matt A.
Honda Civic Si
10/21/2019
Good, reliable work
Got an estimate and the work was competed by the end of the same day. The manager Jim clearly explained everything that was going to be done. From now on this is where I'm coming for repairs. Highly recommended.

10/13/2019
Helpful and patient
My car had broken down and I originally took it to them to get it fixed. However, after a technician ran a diagnostic, I ended up finding out my car’s issue was under a recall by Ford. I managed to get my car to the nearest dealership safely but if it were not for Dave’s Auto Care’s patience and understanding of my situation, I don’t know what I would’ve done about moving my car again. I still can’t thank them enough for being so understanding! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Tommy M.
Rowlett, TX
10/08/2019
The people that work there
I live in Texas but I have family in the area that I visit regularly. I generally fly but I drive occasionally July 2018 my engine locked up AAA towed me Dave's. I was worried about what kind of service I would get not knowing the area. Jim the service manager was quick to releave me of any worries by answering all my questions and returning all my calls promptly. When I got my Truck back it ran like brand new. Oct 2019 I drove up to Rootstown Ohio to see my girlfriend my truck developed a wobble witch I ignored and it got much worse. Dave's Auto Care is about hour away from Rootstown but the work he had done for me last year was so great I could not take my truck anywhere else. I am happy I toke the truck to Dave's it is running straight and wobble free. I should also add I asked Jim to save all the old parts so I could understand better what was wrong with my Truck, He said no problem. I want to thank Dave and all of his crew for their help and restoring my belief in honest mechanic's 2004 F-250 Super Duty 6.0 diesel

Mercury Sable
10/05/2019
Very friendly
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff