JY
Joe Y.
Aurora, OH
08/09/2020
They have an in-depth knowledge of difficult repairs.
This place was nothing short of amazing. I’ve taken my truck to two other shops to have them figure out my intermittent problem with my cruise and they fell short. Not only did they diagnose the problem but sent me pictures of their diagnostic process to discover the problem. (This may not be the norm but my issue was a little more complicated than most) Their communication was excellent and the end result was a 100% operational truck...couldn’t be more pleased.

Susan H.
07/31/2020
Professional Business
I used to take my ten year old car to the dealership, but started taking it to Dave’s a few years ago. They have always been able to fix whatever problem I was having with my car and take care of routine maintenance. Personnel are always polite. I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

CJ
Cory J.
Richmond Heights, OH
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Cory said everything is working out fine and recommends this facility.

NT
Nikki T.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2020
They got me scheduled right away and were kind and timely with service.

VD

MF
Marsha F.
07/24/2020
Prompt Service Done Right
My car kept losing tire pressure and another service couldn't identify the problem. The mechanic at Dave's found the cause promptly. He also performed general routine maintenance to keep my car running smoothly. I was in and out in an hour, exactly as promised, and enjoyed great service at a very affordable cost. Prices were explained upfront and not inflated later with unnecessary recommendations.

I will gladly visit Dave's Auto Care again and will be happy to recommend them to anyone needing quality service.

Mark W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he always takes his vehicles there and they do a great job.

Ram Pickup
07/14/2020
I was greeted with a pleasant welcome. They took my vehicle in right away and started working on it. Told me the price up front so I would know how much the service would cost. Answered all my questions about things going on and gave me the best route to go to fix them. They checked everything I needed done and told me how things would work out. Fortunately, my situation was a minimal problem and an easy fix. I was so happy and completely satisfied with their service. I'll go there again for any other work needed for this vehicle.

Dennis D.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/14/2020
Dennis D
Great service along with a clean atmosphere but most of all they stand behind all there work.

Monica M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
5 stars

Jeep Compass
07/08/2020
They provided quick, quality service.

Jim F.
Madison, OH
Convenience and Service
I am very happy with the service I receive at Dave's. I will continue to take my car there in the future.

DV

LD
Larry D.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Larry said they do good work and they're reasonable.

GP