JIM B.
OH
07/10/2016
A/C repair
They found additional issues (other than depleted coolant) and were able to repair the system the same day.
They were very professional.

AD
ART D.
Roaming Shores, OH
Kia Sportage
06/16/2016
Great work !
They always do a great work with my vehicle !!

JEREMY G.
Concord, OH
Mazda 3
06/09/2016
Not coming back
I have taken my car up there a number of times, sometimes good, sometimes not so good. This time was really not good. I felt dishonesty was used to dissuade me from agreeing to have my car fixed because it would take too much time or difficulty to diagnose what the problem was. I know that a lot of people are taken advantage of in this type of business because they really don't know anything about their cars but I do know a few things about cars. I was told that I needed four new tires when in fact two of them where only a month old and the other two only a year. I was told that I need front brakes when my front brakes where only two weeks old. If you don't want to work on someone's car just say so and don't play games or assume that the person is ignorant. You have a lot to learn about good business ethics.

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/31/2016
Cerjan Construction
The service performed on our vehicle was done in a quick and correct manner. The trust we have in your establishment and personnel is the reason we keep coming back. Thanks to Corey for taking care of our vehicle problems and doing things the right way.

ALISA B.
01/18/2016
Great place to get work dine. They take good care of their customers

JOHN W.
Lexus ES 350
01/15/2016
Tire check
No high pressure. You take care of our tire needs, and if you check your records, we have tire needs. Thank you.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
01/12/2016
You keep the interior seat, floor and steering wheel clean. You use good products.
Had an early appointment and waited a short time. Showed me my dirty air and cabin filter and suggested we replace. Good prices!

SERGE C.
Chevrolet Prizm
01/06/2016
Prism
Awesome work. They verified all work to be done to keep my daughter's car safe.

BP
BOB P.
Ford Fiesta
01/05/2016
Repair of auto
The friendly staff and the fair prices for repair.

MK
MARIE and ANDREW K.
Mazda 626
12/31/2015
My car had to be towed in to their shop and the mechanics got right on it! I was so pleased they were able to diagnose and repair my vehicle so quickly! I had it back before dinner time!

JOHN W.
12/23/2015
job well done, friendly atmosphere
Happy with the work done and the time it took.

CINDY M.
Very friendly and honest

Jason H.
12/17/2015
Ripped off
Was quoted a price to get work done on my car and when came time to pay they charged an additional $400. Will be in touch with better business bureau.

SERGE CHOUNE S.
12/15/2015
60000 service
Great service & excellent workmanship.

RK
RICHARD K.
12/11/2015
Honest and professional.
Honest and professional.

TOM and PAULA S.
11/20/2015
oil change w/ no appt. late in the work day
took care of me promptly & courteously

DIANE C.
BMW Z3
11/03/2015
Fast easy service.
Always able to get car in with little notice. Reasonably priced service. Friendly staff.

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/30/2015
Cerjan Construction
Everyone at Concord Auto Repair treated me with respect and was very courteous. Corey took care of the problems with the vehicle and explained everything to me. I was very satisfied with the work done and the people that helped me.

RD
RICHARD and TAMMY D.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/28/2015
I can trust and count on ED with all the needs for my truck and van services
Thank you Ed and staff for making sure that my truck and van is safe to drive on the roads and I have a hard time in trusting people but I can trust Ed there and along he is there I won't be going anywhere else

CP
CALEB P.
OH
Mercury Sable
10/19/2015
Service of my Murcury Sable at Corcord Auto Repair service
I can't more than that did a superb job. Very experience repair technician A 5 star is not generous enough
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 10/27/2015

WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Truly appreciate it!