WV
WENDY / TIM V.
Chevrolet Silverado
10/18/2015
friendly staff and quick service
Very good and quick service and staff is very friendly
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 10/19/2015

:-) Thank you much!

HW
HANNAH/DEA W.
Subaru Legacy
10/17/2015
Great place
Ed , Steve, the ease of scheduling appts, fair prices and hopefully guality work, make this a great place.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

CARRIE H.
Very knowledgable !!!
Ed is awesome!! Always honest and all of his reccommendations are cost effective and high quality!!

THANK YOU! We appreciate it! I will pass the compliment on to Ed!

PO
PETER O.
Jaguar XK8
"Jaguar moments"
12 year old Jags are beginning to experience "the change" and automotive hot flashes set normally reliable systems akimbo. Kudos to Cory for diving into that engine twice now with sound diagnosis and good repair. Don't put your tool box away quite yet mate - the longer I keep it the more likely I am to put your kids through college.

HAHA! Great review Mr. Olley! Glad you are happy with your C.A.R.S family!

SERGE CHOUNE S.
Fantastic
Awesome service

Thanks Serge! Always nice to see you! :-)

GB
GALE B.
08/29/2015
The BEST
Always do a superior job!!

DK
DIANE K.
Thompson, OH
Jeep Liberty
08/10/2015
Problem not fixed
Brought my car in with a certain problem and it still has it, over $300 in repairs that were not the problem...usually happy with the service but not this time
STEVE S. from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/11/2015

Good Morning! I am sorry to hear about you dissatification! Steve talked with the tech in the back to find out what had occured. Your vehicle having had 157k miles on was sold those repairs under MAINTENANCE and the beginning step to address your issue. We did not want to jump into a highly expensive repair right off the bat without verifying that it wasn't something as simple as a maintenance issue. So I apologize that wasn't communicated better to you. The guys seem to be under the understanding that they told you to please come back if and that it would be reinspected at NO CHARGE to you. Obviously you have been a customer long enough to know how we operate. Please stop by as your schedule allows so that we can get this taken care of for you !

JIM AND CHRISTY A.
OH
Toyota Matrix
08/09/2015
Far better than Conrad's!!
I compared prices for brake and exhaust replacement (on separate occasions at both businesses). C.A.R.S. provided expert, courteous service at a great price. Conrad's wanted to charge over $100 more on each job over this business. So long Conrad's!

DAVE B.
Chardon, OH
08/04/2015
Outstanding Service
As usual, the service was outstanding. I took my Subaru Outback in for an oil change and tire rotation. The "attention to detail" workers saw that I was in dire need for rear brakes. I had not noticed any change in the brakes or heard any "weird" noises, but I'm sure one or both would have started in the near future. Ed let me know about it and suggested I get them replaced before the next oil change. It was late in the day and I asked if they could handle the job that day. Ed made a call to see if the parts were available. They were, and I was able to have everything taken care of, so I wouldn't need to come back. This is typical service at Concord Auto Service and has been since I've been coming here, almost 20 years.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/11/2015

YAY! Glad you were so pleased to spend money! ;-) I'm glad you have continued to be happy with us over the years! See you soon!

JENNY S.
Chardon, OH
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Awesome place
Seriously. They don't pull the wool over my eyes because I'm a girl. They tell it straight, are easy to talk to, and are very nice people. I've been going there for quite a while now. I recommend this place over Conrad's any day!

SERGE CHOUNE S.
Great service & convenience
Great job.

TY
TIM and BETHANY Y.
Toyota Avalon
friends
excellent care and service. thanks Lynn and Steve!

GD
G R D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/26/2015
Normally one day (same day) service
Very good service (as expected !!!)
Front desk quite helpful and explains the
charges in full - and will break down the
service job so we can fully understand !!!

LG

JOANNE G.
Ohio
Mitsubishi Galant
07/05/2015
Convenience, people are all friendly,
Overall satisified, car was finished in a timely manner, oil change & exhaust system needed some welding,

DAVE and LAURA G.
07/02/2015
Helpful & Fast
Very helpful in explaining the problem, and getting it fixed quickly. Thanks!

RP
RITA P.
Chevrolet Tracker
07/01/2015
It is so nice to know I have a car service station I can trust!
I know if I have a problem I can trust you to fix it and not take advantage of an old woman that knows nothing about cars. I really appreciate the feeling of security when I have a car problem.
Thanks again, Rita Politzer

HP
HELEN P.
Subaru Impreza
06/05/2015
Fast Friendly Service
I came in just before closing with a flat tire and they were so helpful. Got me right in and on my way in less than 30 minutes. Happy Customer!!
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 06/08/2015

We love happy customers! :-)

JOANN S.
06/02/2015
I had my windshield wipers replaced in a timely manner. My wait time was not very long. I would recommend Concord Aoto Repair Service to my friend s.

I'm glad you would recommend us! Make sure the use your name when they come so you can get referral credit! The credit dollars add up!

RON C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
05/31/2015
Master mechanics knowledge and expertise
Confident that the work being done is done and done correctly. Master Mechani is very trust worthly.

He sure is! He is truly a MASTER tech!