PC
Peter C.
Mazda B3000
06/25/2019
Honest advice and trusted work completed.
I would recommend Conejo Precision to friends.

EB
Ed B.
06/21/2019
Once again, brought my 2010 Subaru Forester in for a shirt list of item’s. Max and team diagnosed all, advised on what was found and completed work that was approved.

Hi quality work at a fair price.

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
06/21/2019
Honest! Great work!
I always appreciate being able to just drop my car off and know that it will be taken care of! Max and Jim are great!

Alex B.
Subaru WRX
06/18/2019
Very Nice and Knowledgeable
Very good service and he knew what he was doing. Would recommend to everybody.

RP
Rick P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/05/2019
Excellent service. Max is an honest mechanic along with his team. I’d recommend Conejo Precision to anyone.

Sal C.
Malibu, CA
06/05/2019
Max is the best mechanic on town
I took my 2002 Toyota Tacoma in for some front end work Max was the best he ran to Toyota to get the extra parts to get me out in time I’m very pleased with Max and his crew for helping keep my good old truck on the road

Jamal K.
05/30/2019
My only trusted mechanic
I’ve been going to Conejo Precision Auto Repair for all of my auto mechanic needs for over twenty years with full confidence that I will get the best advice, work, and price! The master mechanic, Jim, and owner, Max, have the right diagnostic and good repair recommendations! And always nice and friendly service. I would highly recommend them!

Dennis C.
Chevrolet
05/28/2019
Very knowledgeable
Max is a great car guy, he took his time explaining what he was doing to correct my alignment problems
Very knowledgeable, the car steers the way it was designed to even with numerous after market components that were not factory

LF
Lee F.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he is extremely happy with the service provided by this business.

FH
Fredrick H.
Moorpark, CA
Lexus GX 460
05/21/2019
Great job!
Max aligned my 2014 Lexus GX 460 after I had an accident and some body work done on my vehicle. My car now drives like a charm. A four wheel alignment is a must if you want your car to drive at its best.

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
Subaru Crosstrek
05/16/2019
Honest, great service
We have come here for years and have always received excellent service. They are honest and always do their best. Max and Jim have been or go-to for all our many different family cars. Thank you guys!!!

EB
Ed B.
Nissan 350Z
05/09/2019
350 Z, Back Running
By 350 Z was in need of diagnosis and repairs. It had not run for over two months, I thought it may be the alternator. I had it towed to Conejo Precision Auto and Max was very easy to deal with, called me with a quote before the work was started. The work was completed the following day. The car is now back running with the repairs being done at a fair cost and high-quality. I would not hesitate to bring my cars to Conejo Precision Auto in the future.

Mark R.
05/08/2019
Owner and employees tray customers with respect and are honest and friendly.
They do excellent work and their prices are fair. I would highly recommend them.

Thomas B.

Shaun S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/24/2019
High quality work
I’m always happy with the results when I bring my car to Conejo Precision. The work is always performed to a very high standard and the rates are fair.

Robert C.
Oak Park, CA
Chevrolet Chevy Van
04/23/2019
Won't go anywhere else
You won't fine better when it comes to auto repair. They always have a solution to the problem. They treat every customer as family. As a business they care about the quality of work. They live up to there name Precision.

James W.
Newbury Park, CA
04/23/2019
Perfect Job
I go here all the time to get an honest and very helpful job done. I would Recommend this place to anyone who needs a job done Right.

SL
Scott L.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff did a great job.

BL
Bryan L.
Volkswagen CC
04/21/2019
Great service for a very fair price
Max & Jim are great. I would highly recommend ConejoPrecision

Honda Accord
04/20/2019
Long term customer
Always given a fair assessment and estimates for issues presented. Work has been consistently good, and all personnel deal with you in a friendly manner. Been a customer about 15 years.