SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/23/2020
Easy to deal with and always happy with their service.
Only place I go to get work on my car. Whether it’s routine maintenance, something unexpected, or installing something I bought online, they are dependable and super easy to deal with. Max is awesome!

Michael S.
Ram 1500
05/21/2020
Expert knowledge, very good service and price
Knowledgeable, quick and excellent price on wheel alignment

CN
Craig N.
05/20/2020
Great Job
I gone to Max several times and never disappointed.

PF
Paul F.
Volkswagen Eos
Flawless work
Thank you to Max and the team . I had a tire rotation and alignment while I waited today. The team was polite and the workshop clean and professional. I took the car into the freeway and gunned it - perfect alignment and straight as an arrow ! I highly recommend them !

AP
Andy P.
Agoura Hills, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
Good quick service
If I ever need another alignment I now know where to go or send people.

PR
Pia R.
At Conejo Precision Auto Repair I get trustworthy service every time
Max and Tim are a great team of Auto Mechanics
Every time I’m in their shop I feel my car is in good hands
I value their advice and find confidence in their work
Thank you for fixing my daughter’s windshield wipers and my hoses at no cost 👍🙏🌺

Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
05/15/2020
Honest and VERY Competent repairs
I have been taking my cars to Conejo Precision for about 15 years. I have total trust in them and their repairs. I have been an Auto Insurance Appraiser for over 40 years so I have more auto knowledge than the average person.
I take my cars to Max and Jim, they tell me what is needed and the cost and then I authorize the repairs.
I have never felt they told me the vehicle needed something that It didn’t.
I have sent numerous friends to this repair facility and everyone has been extremely happy with the repair cost and repairs completed.
Anybody needing repairs to their vehicle should give Conejo Precision a try.

TK
Tina K.
Honda HR-V
05/12/2020
Max is a great guy ! Honest and does great work :)

AJ
Asia J.
05/12/2020
Excellent Work - Good Prices!
One of few Honest Mechanic/Car Service Repair Ships around! Always excellent job and fair prices which is rare in this area. Great owner, mechanics team and service.

Bob H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/11/2020
Great service fair prices.
Been going to Conejo Precision for 20 plus years.
Highly recommend them!

SG
Sixtus G.
Calabasas, CA
05/06/2020
Responsive, effective, personal, and professional
Max was quick and accommodating to my schedule, kept me informed and maintained maximum quality and professionalism. Will work with again for any car.

GM
Gina M.
05/01/2020
Conejo Precision is a hidden gem
Tucked away off Skyline drive in TO, I wouldn’t have known they were there if not for a referral. They have helped me with a rat problem twice now, quickly and efficiently. Prices are reasonable and the people who run and work the place are down-to-earth regular, honest guys. I finally found my go-to car mechanic!

SP
Suzanne P.
04/28/2020
Alignment
Did a great job! Fast and friendly!

SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/14/2020
Reliable
I can always count on them to fix whatever issue that I have with my car. Been coming here for years and will come here for years to come.

JJ
John J.
Agoura Hills, CA
04/10/2020
alignments plus!!!
Excellent job, excellent service and reasonable pricing. You can't ask for better! Thank you!!