TV
Therese V.
Lexus IS 250
05/13/2021
Excellent,trustworthy work
I’ve been coming to this business for 8 years now . Always trustworthy, excellent work the owner Max goes out of his way to accommodate you . And has very fair prices . Have recommended Conejo auto to many of my friends and they are happy as well.

Bruce B.
Oak Park, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
05/13/2021
Honesty
Max is a true professional and a man of his word! His entire staff or courteous gentleman. Max took the time to go through every phase to resolve each complication making my 2007 range rover run correctly. He was enthusiastic when he was able to save me money and simplify the repairs.
I will continue to service both my vehicles with Conejo Percision! Bruce

05/12/2021
Good prompt service
Had an alignment done. In and out on time. Friendly and professional.

Bob H.
Toyota Prius v
05/04/2021
Honest work at fair price
Just put new tires on my 2012 Prius V with 184,000 miles on the car. Always good idea to get a wheel alignment each time you buy a new set of tires. Conejo Precision does an excellent wheel alignment at a fair price! Max explains what his alignment machine does and gives you a printout showing before and after alignment.

Susan S.
Woodland Hills, CA
Nissan JUKE
05/04/2021
I've been taking my car in for service here for years. Great service, great staff. The best thing about Conejo Precision is I've never felt gouged. For standard service appointments where the manufacturer recommends certain parts be replaced, I often am told by Max, "You'll be good for at least another 5,000 miles." A long time ago, when I had a Jeep, the dealership's service employees always said everything listed for that particular mileage-checkup had to be replaced. I couldn't trust the dealership. But I trust Conejo Precision.

PA
Peter A.
Alignment
Max was great to work with. Did an alignment on my Ram 2500 diesel. Work was done on time and without a hitch.

Matt D.
05/03/2021
Alignment
Max and the team at Conejo Precision are masters at their craft. These guys can tackle anything. Quality work and reasonable prices.

Mark G.
Porsche 944
04/29/2021
Thank you C.P.!! Another Happy CUSTOMER!

BP
Bill P.
Sun Valley, CA
04/29/2021
Love These Guys
Been going to Precision for 6 years, Max, Jim and Tim are the best!

LF
Lee F.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Lee said the staff have always been extremely confident, fair, diligent, he trusts them and he has no issues. He also stated that even when there are issues, they always stand behind their work.

Joan S.
04/22/2021
Friendly smart guys that know how to fix our Toyotas
Max and Jim are the greatest, they have serviced the families cars for years. They are timely and patient with us as our cars are aging and need service more frequently then they use to. Parts and service have been guaranteed. As was the case with the battery
I got a few months ago was just replaced at no charge. These guys are the real deal.

SK

FA
Frank A.
04/21/2021
Quick and Efficient Experience
While Precision came as a recommendation I was most impressed with the speed in which they reviewed my vehicle, identified the issue and returned the diagnosis. Once I was ready to proceed, the vehicle was made a priority and returned to me working properly a day in advance.

SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/20/2021
Can always count on them
They stand by their work and it’s always been great dealing with them.

04/15/2021
Reliable
Very professional. Communicated well what the issue with my car was. Didn’t try to hassle or rip me off :) overall great service!