Joan S.
09/24/2020
Max,Jim and Chris always know how to figure out what’s up with my Toyota,
The guys at Conejo Precision have serviced our cars for years. From a simple tune up to the mystery what the heck is my car doing. We are happy with their fair prices and friendly service. We will continue to have our cars serviced or repaired with confidence for years to come.

BMW M2
09/18/2020
Efficient/ accurate alignment service
Have taken my 2018 BMW here twice after purchasing new tires. Friendly & knowledgeable service. Will be back!!

CK
Chuck K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/16/2020
General repair & maintenance
Always helpful ! Can fix anything!

Land Rover LR3
09/16/2020
Max was very friendly and helpful, would definitely go here again.

KC
Kimberly C.
08/02/2020
Great work always
Long time customer. Conejo Precision has never let me down. They are great.

EW
Ed W.
BMW 740iL
07/27/2020
Great alignment service for my vintage BMW 740iL.
Max does top notch work. I’m very pleased with the service at a reasonable price. Thanks to Max I can count on getting full mileage out of my new set of high performance Michelin tires.

BK
Bradley K.
07/26/2020
Max Provides Excellent Service
Max and Tim installed a track bar on my 1999 Dodge Ram they did an awesome job. Completed the job as scheduled and per the quoted price. Thanks Max!

Ford Club Wagon
07/24/2020
Chill/ low pressure vibe and transgender friendly
Max is nice. Gary replaced my windscreen.

TV
Therese V.
Lexus GX 460
07/23/2020
Honest , reliable,, knowledgeable courteous, polite .
Max the owner is so wonderful! He goes out of his wAy to make sure you are satisfied. Stands behind his work . He also has very fair prices. Always has your vehicle ready when promised .

KN
Kyle N.
07/23/2020
Needed cats
I parked my truck for about a year after it failed smog. Eventually I got around to bringing it in to a shop, and based on conversations with some people I knew I decided to bring it here. The guys were patient and friendly, and have me updates when parts were on backorder. Once the parts came in they were able to get my truck done before lunch. The cost was reasonable and as expected. These guys are honest and hard-working, and I'll definitely bring my own vehicles in if it's something I can't fix myself. I'd also recommend them to friends and family. You can't go wrong IMHO.

WF
Walter F.
Newbury Park, CA
07/17/2020
Another great experience!
Honest and do great work at a fair price! What more do you want people? Max and the gang always take care of us.

Walter

Bob H.
Honda Civic Sedan
07/16/2020
Wheel alignment
Just replaced the tires on a 2018 Honda Civic. The tread wore very even but about a year ago the right front wheel came into contact with a curb, so it is always a good idea to have the wheel alignment checked every time you get new tires. Sure enough they were a bit out of alignment and Max brought all four wheels back to their correct settings. Make an appointment with Max every time you get new tires!

Trevor M.
Nissan 350Z
07/11/2020
Knowledgeable and Great Service
Max at alignment plus is great and knowledgeable. I had just recently installed some suspension arms and needed at alignment. Max got the alignment specs I wanted perfected and even took the time to explain more about my particular suspension set up. 10/10 would recommend!

Bob H.
07/10/2020
2012 Prius rebirth!
On Father’s Day my 2012 Prius with 175K miles threw a connecting rod and destroyed the engine. For 175K miles it never had mechanical issues. Do I scrap if for $2K or spend $3,500 to replace the engine with a newer used engine. Decided to replace the engine and drive it as my commute vehicle for another 50K miles or more. Max, Jim and Tim at Conejo Precision know their stuff and do great work at very fair prices. I’ve been their customer for 20 years and highly recommend them.