VP

GS
Griffin S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/19/2021
Feel like they under-charged me
I have been here a couple times with my Miata. I got new tires which slightly rubbed the fender liners, so I tried to remove the wheel spacers but rounded a nut holding on the wheel spacer and couldn’t remove it myself. I asked Conejo Precision to remove that and check the alignment. They did and said the alignment was unchanged, but they could make extremely small adjustments if I wanted. I declined, and even though they spent nearly an hour on the car (I waited around and watched), they only charged $22. Always appreciate an honest place that charges less than you’d expect.

MK
Mary K.
Westlake Village, CA
12/29/2020
Outstanding neighborhood mechanic!
Great service, great trustworthy people, fair prices, what more could you want from your neighborhood mechanic?

PS Max, I still need to pay you! Is your machine back on line yet? Call me when it is!

Julie F.
12/19/2020
Always helpful. Great explanations regarding what work needs to be done. Truthful repair needs.

FD
Franklin D.
Dodge Ram Van
12/16/2020
Friendly Great workers
Very knowledgeable. Excellent work.

BT

Donna D.
Buick Regal
12/03/2020
Honest reliable good prices
The guys are great, always stick to the estimated prices, goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy with end results

GF
George F.
Moorpark, CA
11/20/2020
Engine Rebuild
Brought my 1998 Jeep to The shop for a replacement engine. After speaking with Max, they rebuilt the engine for much less that it would have cost for a replacement and it runs great! Excellent work, service, and fair pricing.

AW
Anthony W.
Acura MDX
11/19/2020
Professional, affordable, quality workmanship
Thanks Max and team for a job well done!

SL
Stacey L.
Agoura Hills, CA
11/14/2020
Knowledge and professionalism and Integrity
As always Max did an excellent job of solving our service issues. Highly recommended!

Bob H.
Toyota Prius v
11/11/2020
Great work and very fair prices!
Take your vehicle to them for all repairs and maintenance. Best shop on Thousand Oaks.

11/11/2020
2013 FUSION SERVICE
Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience with Conejo Precision.
My older car just came off it's extended Parts & Maintenance warranties, so the obvious concern was finding a knowledgable + reliable service provider to keep the vehicle safe on the road.
Max and his crew fielded my concerns with solid responses to questions and a recommend plan to move forward with.
I'm looking forward to a continuing relationship with Conejo and recommend them highly.

Bob S.
Moorpark, CA
11/05/2020
I keep going back.
They work around my schedule. The quality of their work is always good and their prices are reasonable. Been going there for about 10-12 years.

AI
Amir I.
Cadillac DeVille
10/27/2020
Extremely kind and honest people
I randomly stumbled into this shop. As soon as I drove up, they came out and greated me with smiles and a lot of kindness. I was bringing my fathers car and wanted the job done right, and they over exceeded my expectations. Not only did they fix what was broken but my father's says it runs better then it did before. They were very honest and no shady stuff at all. The owner is a great guy and goes out of his way to help. The honest truth is I know when someone is nice cause they're getting your money or they genuinely wanna help. These guys are all heart and I'll definitely be back.

Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
10/22/2020
Best shop for car repairs!
Conejo Precision is an exceptionally competent and honest repair facility.
They only do the necessary repairs and care enough to diagnose the problem instead of replacing parts until the vehicle is working properly again.