GF
George F.
Moorpark, CA
11/20/2020
Engine Rebuild
Brought my 1998 Jeep to The shop for a replacement engine. After speaking with Max, they rebuilt the engine for much less that it would have cost for a replacement and it runs great! Excellent work, service, and fair pricing.

AW
Anthony W.
Acura MDX
11/19/2020
Professional, affordable, quality workmanship
Thanks Max and team for a job well done!

SL
Stacey L.
Agoura Hills, CA
11/14/2020
Knowledge and professionalism and Integrity
As always Max did an excellent job of solving our service issues. Highly recommended!

Bob H.
Toyota Prius v
11/11/2020
Great work and very fair prices!
Take your vehicle to them for all repairs and maintenance. Best shop on Thousand Oaks.

11/11/2020
2013 FUSION SERVICE
Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience with Conejo Precision.
My older car just came off it's extended Parts & Maintenance warranties, so the obvious concern was finding a knowledgable + reliable service provider to keep the vehicle safe on the road.
Max and his crew fielded my concerns with solid responses to questions and a recommend plan to move forward with.
I'm looking forward to a continuing relationship with Conejo and recommend them highly.

Bob S.
Moorpark, CA
11/05/2020
I keep going back.
They work around my schedule. The quality of their work is always good and their prices are reasonable. Been going there for about 10-12 years.

AI
Amir I.
Cadillac DeVille
10/27/2020
Extremely kind and honest people
I randomly stumbled into this shop. As soon as I drove up, they came out and greated me with smiles and a lot of kindness. I was bringing my fathers car and wanted the job done right, and they over exceeded my expectations. Not only did they fix what was broken but my father's says it runs better then it did before. They were very honest and no shady stuff at all. The owner is a great guy and goes out of his way to help. The honest truth is I know when someone is nice cause they're getting your money or they genuinely wanna help. These guys are all heart and I'll definitely be back.

Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
10/22/2020
Best shop for car repairs!
Conejo Precision is an exceptionally competent and honest repair facility.
They only do the necessary repairs and care enough to diagnose the problem instead of replacing parts until the vehicle is working properly again.

VC

Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/20/2020
Highly recommended
They are awesome and I always get my cars serviced through them.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020
Brakes working much better.
Just dropped the old 1996 Suburban for an oil change at Conejo Precision as I do regularly. Max and Jim noticed fan belt was worn and brake fluid had a lot of moisture and contamination.
New oil, filter, fan belt and brake fluid and it’s good to go. I immediately noticed the brakes were more firm and less travel in the brake pedal.

Dan M.
10/06/2020
Always the best
Always take my cars here-they do an amazing job on my BMW 535

PC
Peter C.
09/30/2020
Honest and courteous service.
The owner Max and his team of Jim and Tim are all good guys doing the right thing regarding automotive advice, work and repair. They tell it like it is, provide honest recommendations and deliver on this service. I have told my friends to use them as well.

LF
Lee F.
Acura TL
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Lee said they've been taking care of his vehicles. They are very very competent, very fair, very accommodating. No complaints whatsoever.

GG
Greg G.
Newbury Park, CA
Toyota Pickup
09/28/2020
Honesty & Integrity
Very up front about potentials
Very capable & open
I would send my grandmother here