PR

Stacey L.
Agoura Hills, CA
02/17/2021
Always helpful!!
Max amd Tim inspected a used car I was considering. Nice to have open, honest and thorough assistance. Really appreciate having reputable professionals.

Karen S.
02/10/2021
Reliable
Had my batter changed instead of going to dealer. My car is a BNW. The cost wax half. Max is always there to answer any questions. First time dealing with Tim and he was great as well.

Mark R.
Jeep Cherokee
02/05/2021
Professional service
Excellent service and fair pricing.

SL
Stacey L.
Agoura Hills, CA
02/05/2021
Knowledge, professional and thoughtful
Always get quality service from Max amd team. Never worry about anything!

TK
Tina K.
Hyundai ELANTRA
02/03/2021
Great owner , Max is wonderful, his mechanics are knowledgeable , good at there job.
I’ve been going to Conejo precision for years . Great honest service, work is guaranteed . Reasonable fair prices . Max is great !

AR
Alex R.
02/02/2021
Great service , easy straight forward auto repair. How it should be !
I’ve been going to these guys for a couple years with two trucks of mine mostly for my exhausts and they have great quick service for a great price.

BL
Bryan L.
Toyota Avalon
01/23/2021
Great honest service
Max, Jim & team dot a great job with all of my cars. From classics to late model you can trust these guys.

VP

GS
Griffin S.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/19/2021
Feel like they under-charged me
I have been here a couple times with my Miata. I got new tires which slightly rubbed the fender liners, so I tried to remove the wheel spacers but rounded a nut holding on the wheel spacer and couldn’t remove it myself. I asked Conejo Precision to remove that and check the alignment. They did and said the alignment was unchanged, but they could make extremely small adjustments if I wanted. I declined, and even though they spent nearly an hour on the car (I waited around and watched), they only charged $22. Always appreciate an honest place that charges less than you’d expect.

SP
Steve P.
01/12/2021
Also long term customer
As a customer of over 17 years with Conejo Precision, I had always received excellent service and straight talk about what needed to be done ( and also what didn’t need to be done.) Max is the second owner since I have been going there, and kept customer service standards high. All the work has been professionally done and complete. And a special shout out to Jim who has done much of the work on two cars I had serviced there over the years, as well as all of them communicating about the services performed to let me know. My only regret is that I will be moving away and no longer have their services available to me. I highly recommend car service with them.

MK
Mary K.
12/29/2020
Outstanding neighborhood mechanic!
Great service, great trustworthy people, fair prices, what more could you want from your neighborhood mechanic?

PS Max, I still need to pay you! Is your machine back on line yet? Call me when it is!

Julie F.
12/19/2020
Always helpful. Great explanations regarding what work needs to be done. Truthful repair needs.

FD
Franklin D.
Dodge Ram Van
12/16/2020
Friendly Great workers
Very knowledgeable. Excellent work.

BT