Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
10/22/2020
Best shop for car repairs!
Conejo Precision is an exceptionally competent and honest repair facility.
They only do the necessary repairs and care enough to diagnose the problem instead of replacing parts until the vehicle is working properly again.

VC

Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/20/2020
Highly recommended
They are awesome and I always get my cars serviced through them.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020
Brakes working much better.
Just dropped the old 1996 Suburban for an oil change at Conejo Precision as I do regularly. Max and Jim noticed fan belt was worn and brake fluid had a lot of moisture and contamination.
New oil, filter, fan belt and brake fluid and it’s good to go. I immediately noticed the brakes were more firm and less travel in the brake pedal.

Dan M.
10/06/2020
Always the best
Always take my cars here-they do an amazing job on my BMW 535

PC
Peter C.
09/30/2020
Honest and courteous service.
The owner Max and his team of Jim and Tim are all good guys doing the right thing regarding automotive advice, work and repair. They tell it like it is, provide honest recommendations and deliver on this service. I have told my friends to use them as well.

LF
Lee F.
Acura TL
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Lee said they've been taking care of his vehicles. They are very very competent, very fair, very accommodating. No complaints whatsoever.

GG
Greg G.
Newbury Park, CA
Toyota Pickup
09/28/2020
Honesty & Integrity
Very up front about potentials
Very capable & open
I would send my grandmother here

Joan S.
09/24/2020
Max,Jim and Chris always know how to figure out what’s up with my Toyota,
The guys at Conejo Precision have serviced our cars for years. From a simple tune up to the mystery what the heck is my car doing. We are happy with their fair prices and friendly service. We will continue to have our cars serviced or repaired with confidence for years to come.

CK
around. No need😆😆😆😆

BMW M2
09/18/2020
Efficient/ accurate alignment service
Have taken my 2018 BMW here twice after purchasing new tires. Friendly & knowledgeable service. Will be back!!

CK
Chuck K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/16/2020
General repair & maintenance
Always helpful ! Can fix anything!

Land Rover LR3
09/16/2020
Max was very friendly and helpful, would definitely go here again.

KC
Kimberly C.
08/02/2020
Great work always
Long time customer. Conejo Precision has never let me down. They are great.

EW
Ed W.
BMW 740iL
07/27/2020
Great alignment service for my vintage BMW 740iL.
Max does top notch work. I’m very pleased with the service at a reasonable price. Thanks to Max I can count on getting full mileage out of my new set of high performance Michelin tires.