LL
Lance L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/27/2019
Top-notch Service Done Right
I called Max on Monday to schedule an appointment for having my alignment done. He was able to get me in first thing Wednesday, no wait.

My car has upgraded performance suspension, so I needed an expert. Max did not disappoint! I’m third generation of an automotive family, and was in the industry myself for over a decade. Based on my background, I can say Max runs a great operation and is phenomenal when it comes to customer service. Unlike the chain shops, he adds that personal touch. This matters for those of us that consider our car lore than just a car. Thanks again!

Jeffery S.
11/26/2019
Excellent service as usual

SD
Sharon D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/16/2019
This was a recommendation from a family member. I now have a local mechanic where I can confidently take my car.

BP
Bill P.
Sun Valley, CA
10/30/2019
Always great service
Been a patron for many years, always great service.

GF
Gregory F.
Mazda CX-5
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said the service was great.

AN
Andrew N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
INFINITI QX4
10/22/2019
Max is awesome
I have been here twice- once to get an alignment, once for some preventative maintenance. Both times, Max was helpful, friendly, and helped me get everything done that needed to get done. Will be back anytime I need anything done.

Bob S.
Moorpark, CA
10/16/2019
Good service. Pleasant people. Will work with my schedule.
Again, good knowledgeable service. Pleasant people. Will work with my schedule. Prices are very reasonable.

Jamal K.
10/15/2019
Another satisfactory visit to my auto mechanic!
The owner, Max, and the head mechanic, Jim, are very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and totally trustable. They always find the issue and solve the right problem!
I’ve been going to Conejo Precision for many many years for all of our family cars and have always came out satisfied. You can count on their words and totally trust their works!

Bob H.
10/11/2019
Great service at a very fair price.
I’ve been coming to this shop for probably 20 years. They keep my 1996 Chevy Suburban and my 2012 Toyota Prius humming along as well as other cars I’ve had along the way. Don’t take your cars to a dealership until you’ve seen Conejo Precision.

Mark R.
10/10/2019
Very professional
I had estimates done on two cars and they were very fair and explained the entire process. Can’t wait to get my cars fixed.

Mike B.
09/30/2019
Great personalized service(autocross alignment)
I was getting ready to replace tires and had not had the vehicle aligned yet since purchased used.
Car had a bad pull, and I also wanted some camber bolts put in for a mild autocross alignment.

Max Listened to what I had to say concerning the issues the car had as well as what I wanted done as far as alignment specs.

He found one of the tires was causing the pull, installed the bolts and set the alignment to my requested specs.

Price was fair and I had my car back quickly.
I will be bringing my other cars here as well for service!

HR
Helle R.
Camarillo, CA
Honda Civic Si
09/29/2019
I have used this place twice and both times great jobs done,, best prices and excellent and fast service. I would not take any of our cars any other place for window replacement or repair.

LF
Lee F.
Acura TL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Lee said he has been a customer of this business for a number of years, and he is very happy with everything they have done for him. He stated the staff is diligent and competent, and they treat him fairly. He also mentioned the prices are reasonable.

Donna R.
Kia Soul
09/11/2019
Customer service
I didnt feel as if they were trying to find things wrong and rip me off as a lady customer.

BL
Bryan L.
Westlake Village, CA
09/11/2019
Another great experience
Max , Jim and the crew are great. From new to classic cars. Honest and work done right.
Hard to find these days!