Connie & Dick's Service Center Inc.

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

AG
Andrea G.
Claremont, CA
Dodge Durango
05/28/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlie. He said he had been told the business could fix his vehicle and they were not able to resolve the problem. He was upset that he was charged for the time they spent trying to resolve the problem which he felt was not fair. He would not recommend due to them not being able to fix the vehicle.

HW
HANS W.
Volkswagen Bus
06/22/2013
Tune up on VW-Bus
The ignition distributer totally failed already after about one thousand miles, it was in San Luis Obisbo, where I had to change this unit. It was a Chinese made distributer with very bad contacts you had put in to the car.
The number you gave me to call did not answer, regardless how long it was ringing.
I was lucky to find a good shop in San Luis Obisbo who put in a new Bosch distributer.
I should return the distributer to you and get the money back .
Hans Witt

DF
Dave F.
Claremont, CA
Lexus HS 250h
09/26/2012
Didn't do what I requested.
Very friendly staff, however, I specifically asked if they knew how to reset the computer on my lexushs250 so I would not get the "time for oil change message." They said, yes! Every time I get in the car it tells me it is time for an oil change after it was changed by Connie & Dicks. I was also told it would take an hour to hour and half, 3 hrs later I called them asking what's going on with my car. I was also told I would receive an estimate for some damage a shopping cart did. Never received any kind of estimate. Even with coupon, I paid the same price as going to the dealer. I am not a happy camper! I will not go back and I will go to the Lexus dealer to get fixed what Connie & Dicks failed to do in 3 hrs.