CHRIS C.
03/03/2021
Repair work on my truck.
New front brake pads and rotors, fuel sensor, idler rod on my truck. Great work and price on all three items. Repeat customer. I continue to be happy with CMW and their team!

COLLEEN & RYAN S.
02/27/2021
Always 5 star service
John has been working on my cars for over 14 years. I always trust that my car will be inspected and fixed fairly when I drop it off. They always give advice on upkeep and maintenance. Thanks Continental Motorworks!

CD
CHARLES D.
Pismo Beach, CA
02/25/2021
Personal service
Always had great care and personal service from John and team.

02/22/2021
Personal, caring, with customer, & skilled craftsmen
David, appreciate your repair on stripped lug; and your receipt detail Labor Description write up resulted with a none squabble Costco Tire shop accepting responsibility for the lug failure. The Costco supervisor, Ryan had the store manager approve full reimbursement for Continental Motor Works repair. Thank you, Anne & Andy

LF
LINDA F.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Nissan Rogue Sport
👍👍👍👍
Always good, fast and friendly service. John’s is great and has great customer service.

RYAN M.
02/19/2021
Excellent work and super reliable!
This shop has done great work on a handful of my cars. Will continue to be a repeat customer. Prompt, reliable, and great communication.

Hyundai Santa Fe
Attentive service
Attentive service and recommended future services were explained to my satisfaction.

JIM W.
Nipomo, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
02/19/2021
Great service and excellent customer service was in and out of there within 30 minutes. I made another appointment for next week to have some additional work turn on my car I think I might have found a new mechanic
Had a great experience very nice people to work with performed the job in the allotted amount of time and was wonderful to work with. In fact I have made another appointment with them for next week for some other work not related to this that I need to have done.

TOM B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/13/2021
They were determined
When my tall sprinter van was too tall to fit through the door to the bay........they actually lowered the air pressure, enough to get her through the door. Now that’s persistence!
I’ve taken my vehicles to John Fiorentino for thirty years now......and he’s always taken great care of me.
One of the most honest, straightforward mechanics I can think of. I can’t say enough good about John.
Thanks again!!!

Mitsubishi Eclipse
02/11/2021
Thankful.
Continental Motors always do an awesome job. My car is high maintenance & they always seem to know exactly how to get the job done.

QR
QUINTEN R.
Volvo V70
02/11/2021
Great communication.
These guys are straight to the point. My car broke down off the side of the freeway in slo well into the evening. Had it towed to this place after hours. Left my info in the Dropbox and by morning received a call from them with a full diagnosis and projected cost to fix. Nice guys!

AV
AUDREY V.
Volkswagen Rabbit
02/10/2021
Very courteous man that took the time to explain in details the issues with the car. Very satisfied!

HP
HOLLY P.
02/09/2021
Quick service
They serviced my car quick and didn’t overcharge. They can handle all kinds of cars from old vws to Honda’s.

DOMINIC S.
Porsche Cayman
02/08/2021
Exceptional service
Dropped my Porsche in for smog, but due to a battery change several sensors needed to reset. John and his team went above and beyond to get it fixed, using an extensive driving protocol they found online and implemented at no extra cost to myself, despite the extra time it took them. Customer service was flawless throughout the whole process, and I can’t recommend them highly enough.

MIKE M.
Kia Rio
02/05/2021
Amazing and Trustworthy
Best mechanics in all of SLO County! Responsive, honest, excellent communication, and truly amazing work. 5 stars, would recommend :)