LC
LISA C.
05/08/2021
Fantastic establishment!
Phenomenal service, employees and prices. I love them!!

THERESA M.
05/07/2021
Very helpful with decisions regarding my van.
My van is a converted van for wheelchair access. It’s old, and needs to last me for a few years. John has been keeping it running, and provides me with sound information in which to decide to keep and repair or sell.

KEN S.
Ram Pickup
05/06/2021
Above and beyond
The guys there are awesome! I had an cooling system issue on my way to work. They got me in and fixed in one day, and that’s important when I work out my truck. Not only did they do what needed to be fixed, they went above and beyond and noticed what would of been a serious issue down the road. To top it off my truck was washed and clean again. I will be going back again I know.

CA
CHRISTI A.
05/04/2021
Always helpful, honest mechanics!
I love the service I receive from John & the gang at Continental Motorworks. They keep me running smoothly and are always willing to work around my crazy schedule. They’re thorough with every job I’ve thrown at them with my current 2003 pickup as well as my last 5 or 6 cars over the years...and I never feel like they’re talking down to me, recommending unnecessary work, or overcharging for services. I’ve recommended them to many friends and will continue to do so!

KP
KATIE P.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/04/2021
They were friendly, efficient and thorough!
I recently moved to the area and needed a mechanic ASAP. John lined me up with an appointment first thing Monday morning... David checked me in and even offered me a doughnut! They did the needed work and I was surprised that the final cost was actually below the estimated price. Thanks guys for the great work and friendly conversation. I will definitely be back and will refer you to friends!

SG
SCOTT G.
05/03/2021
Extremely informative
Dave gave me frequent notifications on my vehicle. Very friendly process, will be back for any automotive needs.

BT
BERT T.
Chevrolet Volt
04/26/2021
Chevy Volt
Thanks for the work. The door is now quiet. Thanks for the Volt battery info. I'll follow up on the battery charging questions.

CP
COLLEEN P.
04/23/2021
Polite, Personable, Professional, Punctual
Car battery died in a hospital carpark. AAA came, didn't have one, said it showed out of warranty & needing replacement. I asked for any AAA-approved shops and was referred to Continental.
Couldn't be happier with their friendly and proficient service.

BERNARD B.
FIAT 500
04/19/2021
Great work every time.
They do great work in a very timely manner. John and his crew are the best in SLO.

SK
SCOTT K.
04/15/2021
Highly recommended.

MF
MOLLY F.
04/14/2021
Exceptional
I ended up at Continental Motor Works about 2 years ago when my car stopped working while I was driving it. AAA said they were open, and I said okay. I have continued to bring my car here since then because everyone working there was so kind and helpful. They always explain things to me really well and thoroughly. Their prices, I've been told by people who know these things, are reasonable and in line with what is appropriate. I trust that I'm not being over charged. They don't do unnecessary work and have never tried to talk me into anything that was optional or could wait.

They shuttled me back to work and kept me in the loop on my car and any updates on my unknown car problems. I arrived just after they closed to pick up my car, and one of them saw me, came back, and got me back on the road.

Overall, an excellent place for car repairs and maintenance.

JIM T.
Toyota Echo
04/13/2021
Continental does it again!
Honest. Thorough. Competent. Reasonable cost. Generous amenities like ride to and from home and car wash. If you want the best, look no further. Thanks guys. See you next time
Jim Thurman

SI
STEVE & LAURA I.
Santa Margarita, CA
Great Service!
Our family has been going to Continental Motor Works for all our automotive repairs for years. They provide great service and they are friendly and efficient! We highly recommend them for automotive repairs.

RONALD M.
Chevrolet Cruze
Integriïty!
Great old fadhioned honest work and fair prices. And they laugh at my jokes.

KC
KEVIN,MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2021
20 yr + patron bcuz I trust them!
I've been using Continental for over 20 yrs and Never had any issues w/them. Dan (and prev owner Jeff) treat us like friends and are helpful even if I have a question. There are a few new Co owners and they all are the same. Honest & friendly.