Cordrays Continental Auto Repair & Transmission

CG
CAM G.
01/22/2020
Fantastic customer service!
Brian was great! Patient with my rambling on about symptoms but attentive enough to paraphrase and repeat back my issues to make sure I knew that he understood. When he called me to let me know they were done with my truck I was anticipating the worst news possible but he assured me over the phone that I would love the new feel of the clutch without replacing any parts or major repairs. All my woes were simply due to a loose adjustment screw. Once I pulled it off their lot I knew right away that they nailed it. Great business doing honest work!

Cynthia B.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Cynthia said that they're honest and there's no fooling around.

JE
James E.
Philomath, OR
01/07/2020 Category: Service
James said that they did everything right and took good care of him.

KE
KYLE E.
Monmouth, OR
01/06/2020
You guys simply ROCK!
The first time we came here, we were desperate during a very busy time of year. The situation was ugly, but they not only squeezed us in on an emergency basis, but they knocked the job out of the park. I've been turning wrenches myself for over 30 years, and the only reason I don't do it myself is because I don't have the time, energy, and appropriate tools. But I know mechanics, and these guys really go out of their way to make sure you know what they're doing and why, and their prices are stellar for the industry.

The only sad part is we do not have more honest and upright mechanics like this in major metropolitan areas.

ZR
Zach R.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Zach said that it was good, quick, easy service

CHASE H.
01/01/2020
Got us in last minute on a holiday!
Called the day before new years eve and they said drop it off we will make it happen. And true to their word they did a transmission fluid swap on new years eve with a full schedule by just fitting me in. Price was lowest in town too and their reputation precedes them. Front desk Brian is knowledgable, professional, and nice as hell. 10/10 will continue to go there for our Camry and Ram.

AK
ANITA K.
Pontiac G6
01/01/2020
OUTSTANDING SERVICE
AGAIN, OUTSTANDING SERVICE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE (OIL CHANGE) AND INSPECTION OF EVERYTHING. GREAT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FUTURE VEHICLE CARE.

BRUCE B.
12/20/2019
Great service and complete trust!
I trust the service and repair and highly recommend them to anyone!

OB
ORVILLE B.
Aumsville, OR
12/18/2019
Vibration repair
You guys ran down an annoying vibration that turned out to be a driveline carrier bearing.
You also checked at no charge to make sure that the rear end that you just rebuilt was all torqued to spec. You are the best at what you do!!

BP
Brittany P.
Kia Optima
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said the business is always friendly, professional, and do a great job.

Ken S.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service was pretty good and the employees seemed to be honest.

MARVIN (TIM) H.
12/08/2019
As always Brian and the mechanic (name starts with a W) were through and thought outside the box to solve my problem

Justin M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Justin said this business does good work and they were easy to work with.

Oregon City, OR
12/02/2019
Car Broke Down & Was Towed to Cordray's -- EXCELLENT & FAST SERVICE!
Thank you!

RICK G.
Sweet Home, OR
11/25/2019
Professional service
They do good work and I really appreciate that there is no BS or sales pitches to get more out of you.