Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

DT
DAVID T.
Brea, CA
03/31/2020
Always good
I am grateful for the way Cook's has faithfully taken care of the maintenance on my cars. They are always expert and helpful.

DY
DEBORAH Y.
Saturn Outlook
03/27/2020
Very courteous and respectful people.
Thats the only place i go to they do a great job, have your car done as soon as possible they fix what needs to be fixed

Jeanette A.
Oceanside, CA
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Jeanette said she would recommend this business for service but she did plan on bringing her vehicle back to figure out why her coolant is low.

Janice B.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Velmar. He said he loves this place, they do an excellent job and they are awesome.

FH
FABIAN H.
03/17/2020
Glad I've Discovered You
Professional and courteous counter staff. Timely output of needed repairs. Very transparent estimating, and sticking with the estimate. Willingness to provide transportation when needed. Since I discovered your shop two years ago, I've been very pleased and satisfied with across the board. I will certainly recommend to my family and friends when I hear there's a need for a trustworthy and reliable repair shop.

Jim W.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the business was good. He stated that he's been there before and they have good people.

KL
KEVIN L.
Hyundai Genesis
03/05/2020
The last 2 times I had service done the washer fluid was not topped off. I've lost confidence in your quality of work. The office help also seems rude at times.

Calvin H.
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Calvin said this business is always compassionate, thorough and does a great job of service.

WM
WILLIAM M.
02/28/2020
Not my car?
I would like to know who is using my information to check in their vehicle. This is a breach of personal information and I am contacting a lawyer. The review was for a 2019 Prius. Please contact me @ 3104229789

AR
ALVIN R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hyundai Elantra GT
02/28/2020
Always great customer service.

Scott M.
Ford Freestyle
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Scott said Brian is a friend of his. He has been going to this business ever since they first opened. He knows the mechanics and they take good care of him.

V
Valued Customer
Buena Park, CA
02/18/2020
AWESOME SERVICE!!!
GREAT SERVICE, VERY KNOWLEDEGABLE MEN!

LH
LISA H.
02/16/2020
Above the rest!
I can’t say enough good things about Cooks! I’ve had my car serviced there for years and have always been impressed with their courtesy, attention to detail and pricing. They always go out of their way to accommodate!!

AK
Art K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Ford Edge
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Art said this business was very good.

SE
STEPHEN E.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/14/2020
Excellent service..
My car broke down on the way home from work but luckily right by the shop.. The guys let me leave my car there until I figured out if I wanted to address repairs which I ultimately did.. They fixed my radiator issues in a timely fashion & I’m back on the road..