Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286

Newport Beach, CA
01/13/2019
Brakes and Tire Tune Up
Excellent and timely job!

KW
KEITH W.
Placentia, CA
Pontiac Solstice
01/12/2019
AMAZING
Top notch service everytime..The best

PR
Pat R.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Pat said Tim, Mike, and staff were nice and she enjoyed the little dogs too. They provided a ride to and from and she appreciated this very much.

AA
ADAM A.
Buena Park, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/04/2019
They take care of your car
I highly appreciate and recommend cooks to anyone they fix the problem that an old mechanic did to my truck prices are very reasonable and they call you and explain every step they are gonna do on your car/truck

NP
NATALIE P.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018
Great Customer Service
Everyone was very nice and Mundo was very thorough with what he would be doing to my vehicle and also let me know his recommendations and I appreciated all his work!

MIKE S.
12/15/2018
Very honest, clean and friendly staff, never a problem. Got to meet the boss Murphy this time.

CL
Charles L.
Orange, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he gets great service every time he goes to the business.

Manuel G.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Manuel said they are friendly and on time

JiHea K.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Ji hea said she had a very satisfying experience.

AG
AURORA G.
Buena Park, CA
11/26/2018
Thank you !!
As always, great customer service.

MA
Marcos A.
La Habra, CA
Kia Rio
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Marcos said the staff was friendly.

Volvo C70
11/18/2018
My first visit
I’ve lived in Fullerton 40 years and never knew Cooks existed.....drove by daily....my son recommended I go there for an oil change, so I did and to my surprise it is the coolest nicest place. Clean, friendly, informative and great decor. The best was I happened to come on a day Murphy the dog was in, awesome dog. Will definitely be going back!

IS
IAN S.
Tustin, CA
11/18/2018
Reposted from Yelp: Awesome Business!
Walked in and was greeted immediately. Informed Mundo that I need a rear wheel alignment because my rear tires were going bald very quickly and I had just bought them new just under a year ago. Mundo understood and was honest that the wait would be a while. While waiting I asked if they did tires here also and he said yes, I gave him the size I was looking for and he was able to locate them and get them brought here to their location. I wasn't prepared for my day at all (which is my fault) so I asked another gentleman that had just come on shift behind the counter (think his name was Mike) if it would be possible to get an oil change as well, he said yes they could do that as well for me.

I got there shortly after 1:30pm and they had me out just before 4:00pm. Considering the amount of work they did for me and me waiting between to ask if they could do it I consider that really good time. I was there on a Thursday afternoon and they were fairly busy, I don't think it would have been so quick on a Saturday when most people have the day off. I would suggest to anyone that wants their work done quickly come during the week if at all possible. Again, I'm just guessing since I haven't been here myself on a Saturday.

Pricing was very fair for all the work including the tires.

In short I highly recommend them. Thank you guys again and Rick thank you for the good talk.

CHERYL W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/16/2018
BEST IN FULLERTON!
I have been going here for a long time.
They handle everything my truck needs!
They are always polite, courteous, very knowlegeable and tell you exactly what needs to be done, If the bill is too high they are willing to work with you on pmts.
I love this shop!

Everyone is great to talk to!
I recommend this "ONE STOP CAR SHOP" to everyone!! 😊❤

Placentia, CA
Acura TSX
11/12/2018
Easy check in and friendly staff.
I was pleased with my first visit to Cooks. I had them perform an oil change, rotation and alignment. I’m pleased with the work although there is a very subtle sound from the front of my vehicle at 50 mph and above. I hope they’ll look into it and correct it.

JANIE S.
11/10/2018
Integrity
Service was great! Mike checked me in, and Mundo gave me a ride to work, and when I picked the truck up I was able to go smog test and pass. I appreciate that help. As soon as I get some bills paid down I will be back to have more work done. Now I have the bus routes and can comfortably get myself to work and feel better about having my truck worked on a week day. Bob has worked on my truck now around three times, and I like having the same mechanic so that he can be familiar with my truck. See you soon! Janie Samson

Michael G.
Honda Fit
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was timely and efficient.

Aaron S.
La Mirada, CA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the customer service was excellent.

LL
Luke L.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the customer service is good.

Crystal M.
Dodge Dart
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the customer service was great. The staff got everything done in a timely manner, she was really impressed.