Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286

SO
SANDY O.
Santa Ana, CA
Honda Fit
04/17/2019
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Last year I popped in shop with nail in my tire...They plugged right away and for FREE! So came back this year to replace all four tires. Good, efficient service! I was pleased....and love the friendly dogs who greeted me at the counter. I will return!

KERI M.
Buena Park, CA
04/14/2019
Great service as always!
They never disappoint here (or try to pull one over you). These guys are trustworthy, honest, reliable, and prices are right on. Would definitely recommend!

JIM A.
04/13/2019
the people.
An employee, Matt I believe, inspected my car and then another gentleman explained their findings, their recommendations, and why I should authorize the repairs. The repairs were done and I am very pleased with the results and the fair price.

INFINITI JX35
04/13/2019
Had to come back again
Had to immediately come back as soon as possible to get oil service for my other car. Service was so quick, staff is attentive, and they have wifi.

LD

JJ
JOEY J.
Nissan Rogue
04/10/2019
Good service. Friendly reps and works was done quickly. My go to for quick maintenance.

Robert S.
MINI Countryman
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is really good to them. His suggestion was to keep up the good work.

DALE M.
Placentia, CA
04/05/2019
Awesome Place, Great Prices, Fast Service!
I had been here before, Great Service, great follow up communication, Prices were better than any others I had gotten quotes from on better tires. Used a Coupon for Synthetic oil change which was nearly half of anywhere else. Fast Service, Professional and Helpful Personnel, Was ready when they said if not earlier, and a pleasure to do business with, I Highly recommend and I will be back.

Ron B.
Lincoln Mark VI
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the business has good service and good work.

SJ
Sasha J.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Sasha said the business is super honest and straight forward.

BARBARA H.
04/01/2019
No Place Like Cook's
I have used Cooks several times now and am pleased with the speed and quality of work that I have received. I trust my car to Cook"s Tire & Tune.

Volvo C70
03/29/2019
Service was great as usual!

Kelsey S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Nissan Sentra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Kelsey said the business had good pricing.

MANNY P.
La Mirada, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
03/15/2019
Cooks' is awesome!!
Customer service, mechanical service and cost....you guys rock!! Thanks again for helping us with our Chevy Traverse. Never take your car to the dealer for service, take it to Cook's.

JANIE S.
03/12/2019
Integrity
I have been visiting Cook's for a few years now, and they are always helpful, friendly, fair and honest about the issues I am dealing with. I went for a nail in my tire, and ended up discussing my need for new tires. I usually have bought two at a time, but I was given such a great deal on four, that I agreed to four. What a huge difference having four new tires!

Rogelio G.
Placentia, CA
Ford E-250 Super Duty
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Rogelio said the business provided excellent service.

Chevrolet Suburban
03/07/2019
Not the Best
I had taken my car in about two months ago to have the heater fixed. When we got it back it was fixed! But being winter we only ever use the heater. Then it got a little warmer and we wanted to use the cool air vent or air conditioner but both came out very hot! Never had this problem before we brought it here to Cook’s. So we returned it to cooks 2 months later to be exact and they did fix it but charged us $575. Not the most happy customer after that. Also they really pressure you to buy stuff that you just can’t afford at the moment. Probably won’t be coming back here.

GP
Garrett P.
Orange, CA
Ford Edge
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Garett said he would recommend the business for service.

BD
BARRY D.
Kia Rio
03/02/2019
always a pleasure
Thank you for always letting me know what else needs work so I can properly plan to have the money for other fixes on my next visit.

Sherry B.
Highland, CA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said that the place is awesome and she trusts them.