Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286

Placentia, CA
Acura TSX
11/12/2018
Easy check in and friendly staff.
I was pleased with my first visit to Cooks. I had them perform an oil change, rotation and alignment. I’m pleased with the work although there is a very subtle sound from the front of my vehicle at 50 mph and above. I hope they’ll look into it and correct it.

JANIE S.
11/10/2018
Integrity
Service was great! Mike checked me in, and Mundo gave me a ride to work, and when I picked the truck up I was able to go smog test and pass. I appreciate that help. As soon as I get some bills paid down I will be back to have more work done. Now I have the bus routes and can comfortably get myself to work and feel better about having my truck worked on a week day. Bob has worked on my truck now around three times, and I like having the same mechanic so that he can be familiar with my truck. See you soon! Janie Samson

Michael G.
Honda Fit
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the service was timely and efficient.

Aaron S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the customer service was excellent.

LL
Luke L.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the customer service is good.

Crystal M.
Dodge Dart
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Crystal said the customer service was great. The staff got everything done in a timely manner, she was really impressed.

DJ
Dan J.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Dan said he received timely service.

AG
AURORA G.
Buena Park, CA
10/16/2018
Great Customer Service
Thank you for your prompt attention on a busy Saturday morning . Everyone at the shop is kind, helpful and friendly.
I'm glad I made the change to Cook's.

EV
Eddie V.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
Chevrolet S-10
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Eddie said the staff was friendly. They explained everything and did what they said.

Jong P.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jong said it was good.

SF
Scott F.
Anaheim, CA
Land Rover LR3
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they got him in within the hour he called and finished the service in 3 and he was very happy with the price.

10/06/2018
Best out there !
These guys really take care if you ! I will not go anywhere else again. Thanks for treating a lady like a lady and for not trying to sell me on shit I don’t need !

10/04/2018
Not happy
Dear Cook's,
My car is running well.
After the last time Cook’s aligned the car, the steering wheel was not centered, it tilted to the right. This time, it’s tilted to the left but not as far. I complained after the first time and was told there was nothing you could do about it, it was because of my rack and pinion. This time I did some research and I found out that at the beginning of the alignment, the steering wheel has to be centered.
My main issue, which I am extremely annoyed about is this: About a week or two after I last brought my car in for overheating, I noticed my license plate frame on the back (Longo Toyota) had been removed and replaced with a Cook’s license plate frame. There was also a Cook’s frame on my front license plate although my frame wasn’t removed on the front because there was none. This was done without asking me or me giving my permission.
When I realized it I called the shop (I believe it was Tuesday, September 25, about 4:15 pm) and spoke to Mike. He apologized and asked if there was anything you could do. I said “Find my old license plate frame and put it back on although I suppose you threw it away.” He said he would look around for it. I said “Have the boss apologize to me.” I haven’t heard from you so I don’t know if he ever told you or not.
I don’t want to drive around advertising your business particularly now.
You took something that belonged to me.
I’ve been bringing my car in to you for several years and previously had felt pretty comfortable about it.
If you would like to respond, please respond by email or letter, do not call me.
Thank you for your attention.

Jeff C.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good. The employees were nice, friendly, punctual, fair and did a pretty good job. They opened at 7:30am and they were done with the brakes by 11:00am.

PY
Paul Y.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the customer service is excellent.

PD
PHILLIP D.
Plymouth Reliant
10/03/2018
Setting the Customer Sevice Standard
Mundo, at Cook's Tire & Tune in Fullerton, has set the bar so high when it comes to customer service, that other local businesses pale in comparison! So, if you want to take your vehicle to a place where you will be treated well, at competitive prices, and where customer satisfaction is paramount, then this is the place!

Jeff B.
Placentia, CA
Cadillac CTS Wagon
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they do good and efficient work.

GQ
GUILLERMO Q.
10/02/2018
The best !!!!!!
The best customer service !!!!!

Honesty

CD
Colin D.
California
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Colin said this business always takes care of him and Bryan and his crew are the best, he wants to thank them for their work.

SK
Steve K.
Yorba Linda, CA
Jeep Patriot
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business provided good service.