Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5Overall Rating 4.8571429/5rating 4.8571429
Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286

SP
Sunanda P.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sunanda said the prices were reasonable and the facility was service oriented.

07/14/2018
Awesome job
The service was great, the sales person was awesome and the price was right

CT
Collin T.
Placentia, CA
Toyota Tundra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Collin said the staff did a good job.

LL
Luke L.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Luke said this business provided good communication and a reasonable price.

Barbara H.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she is satisfied with the service.

HB
Harold B.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Harold said this business did a good job and the price was right.

UR
Urbino R.
La Habra, CA
Ram 1500
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Urbino said he had good service.

Jeffrey T.
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the service was timely and pretty good.

EB
Erick B.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Erick said the service was okay. His vehicle seems to be doing fine now. The prices were a little high for him.

AV
Adan V.
Buena Park, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Adan said the staff is nice, honest, and gets the job done.

Joseph C.
Anaheim, CA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff at this business did an excellent job on his vehicle and the service was good.

MO
Mervyn O.
Garden Grove, CA
Mercury Grand Marquis
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Mervyn said the staff seemed to be okay. They thought his battery might need to be replaced, but the mechanic tested it and it was good. The clamp on the negative terminal was loose, and he told Mike about it, as it may have been giving intermittent readings on the quality of the battery. He's been satisfied every time he's visited this business, and was impressed that they started working on his vehicle right away.

Jerry R.
Brea, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was fine and good.

MJ
Moon J.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Moon said the service was timely, and the price was fair.

WC
WAILEA C.
Honda Fit
06/07/2018
Uncertain
I found your shop on Yelp and what really stood out to me was that they are a family/ local business in Fullerton. I would love to maintain my car with a consistent mechanic or shop at least. I had asked how long an oils change, tire rotation and the basic check up would take twice - before I left my place and when I got there- both times quoted 1-1.5 hours, so I figured I’ll just hang out there. Arrived around 3:15. Next thing I knew, it was 20 minutes until closing and they haven’t even lifted my car yet, and what was more irritating was that nobody acknowledge this. I had to go outside to get a mechanic’s attention and by then he said my car is next. My car was not on the stands until after 6. I didn’t leave until 6:45. 3+ hours for something that only takes 30-45 minutes... when my car was done, the gentleman just gave me my keys and told me it’s taken care of. What was? Just the oil change? Did y’all rotate and balance my tires? He was mid step away before I could even clarify what I’ve been waiting for for 3+ hours. I understand he was behind, it’s closing time and it has just been a long day; but when you tell me something is comped and I saw that my car was in and out quickly because she was last, it makes me feel like maybe y’all didn’t even do my oil change or balance my tires and are comping it just to get me out of the door and happy.

But I felt so uneasy about it. From past experiences, I’ve had my services half assed because it’s lunch time or some personal issues. Fuck, my mom lost her entire wheel bc the guy didn’t screw the lugnuts properly, just quickly. So you I hope you can understand my paranoia. I truly appreciate the fact that you guys covered my service that day, it definitely saved me money that o could’ve made had I just dropped my car off. Thank you, thank you. However, please communicate better as to what is going on. Especially if you know that the owner is waiting around. I understand the garage can get busy out of nowhere and y’all are working to the best of your capabilities and mean well. I didn’t want to post this on yelp because shit happens and you guys seem genuine. Hopefully my next visit will be clearer and I can recommend your business to a friend.

John W.
Placentia, CA
06/06/2018
Friendly and efficient employees!
Tim and your service technicians were great! They replaced all 4 tires on my 2002 Tacoma, performed an oil change, resurfaced the rear brake drums and realigned the the front end. Many thanks to all concerned.

CV
Chad V.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the staff got him in and out. The service was very easy and they took care of his vehicle. They helped him out.

LV
Louis V.
Volkswagen CC
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Christina. She said she would recommend this business for service.

Rod S.
Orange, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Rod said the staff are good people.

JE
Julie E.
Anaheim, CA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the employees did everything perfectly.