TW
Thomas W.
04/27/2018
A+ plus work !
Absolutely amazing !! I came in for a tire rotation and a break job, front desk service from the young lady was outstanding and the mechanics did a great job ! My first time here and I’ll forusre be back for whatever service I need !! Recommend to everyone !

MA
Mark A.
06/02/2017
Honest
We've taken every vehicle that we have owned here for nearly 20 years. Chuck and now his son Spike have given us quality honest service every time. They fix what needs fixing plain and simple. Also they will give advice on future service needs with no pressure. We highly highly recommend them.

Denise H.
10/24/2016
Best service in town
Always great service from the staff here. They gave me an estimate on what I needed done without any extras. They did this at no cost to me but did tell me how serious my repairs were and when I needed to have them done. I have taken my car here before along with my daughter's car and they are a true family business and treat you as a very important person.

TH
Tony H.
Bethel, MN
08/28/2011
Treats customers like family!!
It is always a pleasure to come in to CRS and be treated with honesty and respect. I feel like family!!

DA
Dave A.
Andover, MN
08/27/2011
Coon Rapids Service
Excellent ! ! in all Aspects of Auto Repair.

PE
Pam E.
08/25/2011
Thanks for taking great care of me and my car!

CG
Cindy G.
08/25/2011
Check of possible engine leak
I feel confident that when something is checked on my car and am told that it is fine, it is.

NB
Nicole B.
08/02/2011
Oil Change and A/C check
I was happy with the overall experience. The price of the oil change is a little higher, but it's almost worth it when they suggest other things to replace but don't push it on you. The mechanic wrote down everything on the receipt that needed maintenance which I always ask for but rarely ever get anywhere else. The only thing I was a little disappointed on was the timing. They told me and hour for an oil change and it took 2 hours.

Jason L.
Becker, MN
08/02/2011
A/C Check up
Thank you very much to Coon Rapids Service. They were able to trouble shoot my A/C problem and solve it without a charge ( Jeep dealership would have charged $85 just to plug it in). Thank you very much Tom, I will be back with other vehichles.