Lavinia M.
Jeep Compass
03/15/2018
Fantastic service and care!
I've been taking my 2007 Jeep Compass here since I bought it used in 2010, and Chris and Jeff have always given me great service and competitively priced repairs. I trust that they're looking out for and won't let me drive an unsafe car. Just replaced the transmission at 123,000 miles and the car feels great!

David M.
02/16/2018
Knowledgable, prompt, thorough, personable, trustworthy.
In addition to the basic 5000 mile service they listed recommended other work (to be carried out at my discretion) to avoid future unpleasant surprises.

12/16/2017
Gre at Work
Courtesy Auto have been doing work on our auto and truck for years. I have been very satisfied with there stellar work. They are very dedicated to their customers and do there best they can.
They are rated 10 in my evaluation.

SA
Sid A.
Toyota Avalon
11/24/2017
repair Toyota Avalon
I know that when I go to Courtesy for car repairs I will be treated with professionalism, honesty and care. I have used their services for over 20 years; I have referred many friends and family and both I and they are always happy with the work that they do.

AP
Angelo P.
11/13/2017
RIP OFF
Chris the manager/owner is one of the most unethical opportunists I've ever met. Too much to say and not enough space to explain the situation. Long story short. Chris placed a lien on car charged a ridiculous amount for storage and claims to now have the title to the car. I owed the shop $60 and some change to do an ESTIMATE. Repairs weren't even done. Yep, but I not going away quietly. He will spend way more in defending this case than what he makes selling a car that doesnt belong to him. RIP OFF
Chris R. from Courtesy Automotive responded on 11/15/2017

The tail wagging the dog? Maybe. We quoted this man to fix his car and he said he’d get back to us the next day, nothing. We left numerous messages over the next two weeks. He came in on Monday July 10th and wanted more time. I told him we would be starting storage the next day as our life goes on, he asked for ONE more day, I said fine. Nothing, I called at the end of the next day to remind him, no answer, no call back. Two weeks after storage started he called and I told him I filed a mechanics lien, he said he’d be right down to pay the bill and take it, nothing. The lien was executed over two months ago. I gave him two weeks storage for free before he backed me into a corner to deal with his car.

10/23/2017
Remove signage shadows from doors and rear panel of my truck.
Excellent job.

09/25/2017
Prompt Service
Great service with honesty and smile.

Dick G.
09/15/2017
Stopping the Squeak
Squeaky brakes diagnosed and fixed quickly. Thanks, Chris.

Richard S.
Nissan Maxima
09/12/2017
Problem Correctly Diagnosed and Solved at a Fair Price
Over the years, I have used Courtesy Automotive to do repair work on two vehicles a 1985 Nissan Maximan and a 1995 Nissan Maxima. I have always found Courtesy to be expert in diagnosing problems, trustworthy and accomplishing work competently at a fair and resonable price. They recently repaired my 1995 Maxima (another auto repair shop (out-of-state) had attempted to solve the problem, but their misdiagnosis resulted in the problem not being solved.) Specifically, the issue was drive belts wearing excessively, squealing, burning, etc., and a coolant leak. Courtesy found the problem to be the crankshaft pulley, radiator assembly, and related parts. Work was all completed competently and at a resonable price. I highly recommend this auto repair facility.

Stan M.
09/06/2017
The people meaning, Chris, Jeff and Señor
Great service and trustworthy

Steven B.
09/02/2017
Dependable; helpful; reasonably priced; frienmdly!!!
Great work! Great price!! Timely!!!

KG
Kent G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
08/30/2017
Brake issues
Was having issues with brakes after bringing it into the team. Had issues with calipers that were originally installed, the team took care of problem free of charge (it was covered from original work). They also inspected rear drums, noticed uneven wear on the shoes as well as some play with the rear differential. Stoked they noticed a long term issue that could have left me stranded had it failed completely. Would have rated 5 out of 5 if it wasn't for the faultiness of the originally new installed brake caliper. Overall very happy with the guys at Courtesy

Stan M.
08/19/2017
Chris, Jeff and Jose
Well done work and I can relax and you take care of car.

KG
Kent G.
Toyota Land Cruiser
06/28/2017
Great service!!
Chris and the team at Courtesy really helped me out of a jam. My front differential gasket was shot, and leaked oil all over and destroyed the front brake calipers, pads, rotors, etc. The team pulled everything apart, replaced with high quality parts and got my vehicle back on the road in 5 days. Chris did a phenomenal job explaining the issues, identifying costs and keeping me updated on progress and any price changes.

SA
Sid A.
Toyota Avalon
06/19/2017
The attitude, integrity and professionalism of the entire staff
Have used Courtesy Automotive for almost 20 years and have recommended them to many of my friends and family; and, in every instance I have been thanked by all that have used Courtesy for the manner in which they have conducted themselves in the repair of their automobiles...honest, professional and reliable.

TR
Tamara R.
Toyota Pickup
05/14/2017
Chris took me home when I needed to leave my truck for them to work on all day then he picked me up when the work was done. That is great customer service!!!

WH
Warren H.
Jeep Patriot
05/10/2017
Quick service
Check engine light on for daughter's Jeep. Dealer said it could be up to one week to run code. Courtesy did the check and fix in 24 hours. Thanks again

David M.
01/12/2017
accessible, competent.
Car runs noticeably better.

CN
Carol N.
01/11/2017
Courtesy Automotive - Honest and reliable
I have taken my cars here many times. Chris and his employees are friendly and make sure to take care of your car. We had to replace an engine a couple of years ago and he found the best option for us.

Myra H.
12/31/2016
great and local service for my Toyota
Excellent diagnosis and service, and fit my car in very promptly when needed, and when they were short-staffed.