Jorge A.
Kia Rio
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Jorge said the service was ok.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/29/2020

John W.
GMC Sonoma
10/22/2020 Category: Service
John said that he went there one time and they did a great job. The first visit went so well that he came back. They're very honest and he appreciates the great work.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/23/2020

Thanks John.  Thank you for the trust in us.

donald h.
10/16/2020
Covenant Auto
I have lived in Tucson, Arizona now for about 2 1/2 years. When I first got here I tried a few garages garages but I was not happy with them. I asked a friend if she could recommend a good mechanic. She said yes, try Covenant. I did and I have been going there ever since. They are fair and honest, and they don't try to rip you off. They are located on Speedway across from the Goodwill.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/16/2020

Thanks Don.  We always strive to do the job right the first time and have you back on the road as quick as possible

JJ
JIM J.
10/01/2020
Excellent repair shop
Mark got my truck in on short notice. diagnosed the issue, got the part in from Phx, and had it ready early the next day. He treats you fair, and I've never had any problems with any repairs he has done. Keeps my 98 Tacoma rolling.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/02/2020

Good to see you Jim.  Glad that we were able to get your truck back up and on the road.

ROGELIO R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/30/2020
Meeting Mark was great . He is trust worthy honest and very helpfull
I strongly recommend this auto shop . Honest and up to the task . Mark and his crew were very friendly and helpfull in explaining the process and the issues with my truck . Thank you fellows . Great meeting you .
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 10/01/2020

Thank you Rogelio.  It was nice to meet you and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

KR
Kyle R.
Mercedes-Benz ML55
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said they were personable, did a good job and were easy to work with. They were prompt , got him in on the same day he called, the vehicle was ready when they said, keys on the dash and it was a super smooth , easy transaction, all the way around.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you Kyle.  Glad we could provide the service that you expect and deserve

Duff P.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Duff said great service.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you.  We work hard to see that you always have a pleasant time here.

MG MGB
09/19/2020
Mark was a very straightforward and kind guy. He gave me great advice about maintaining the car while doing an oil change and even suggested a few home projects to do on the car myself. Really appreciated it!
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for the review.  It was great to talk with you, hope those projects go well.

AR
Anthony R.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff are pretty good and they provide a great job.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/18/2020

Thanks Anthony, glad that we were able to get your car back on the road.

BAGGS FAMILY B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/05/2020
Always honest and thorough in their work .
The team at Covenant Automotive take pride in their work whether your there for an extreme motor problem or a Simple check up. They are willing to discuss the work that is needed and will work with what you can afford. They are honest and I never feel afraid to take my vehicles to Covenant Automotive
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you.  We always strive to be honest, helpful and treat you the way we would like to be treated.

Robert B.
Buick Regal
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the business was quick and the people are courteous plus he likes them.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/28/2020

Thanks Robert.  Glad we could meet your expectations

RI
Romero I.
Chrysler 300
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Romero said he's timely and he always does a good job.

TG

JJ
JIM J.
07/31/2020
Excellent repair shop
Work was done when expected, cost is reasonable, work is reliable and thorough. Can't ask for more from a mechanic than an honest assessment of what needs to be done, and good work to accomplish the task. No hesitation in recommending Mark's shop to others.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks Jim.  We are trying to make this like shops use to be like, we feel that everyone is more like family than just a customer.

LW
Laurance W.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Laurance said it is always fun to go to the business and he got what his vehicle needed.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 08/03/2020

Thanks Lawance.  We strive to keep it fun and interesting.