07/03/2020
Quick & Honest Service
Everything starting from calling to make an appointment for my vehicle to submitting payment and getting my car back was easy and efficient. I really appreciated being treated well as it can be intimidating going into a shop where I worried I will be overcharged because of my gender. I will definitely be back again for further work on my vehicle!

07/03/2020
A Place Like No Other
I have a 5 star visit every time at Covenant Automotive. They are honest and trustworthy mechanics that stand behind their work. They are attentive and are great at explaining what work needs done, and why. They are clear on the price, (no last minute surprises) and you never have to worry about being roped into getting extra or unnecessary work done. These things mean a lot to me, because I am a single lady who knows nothing about cars, Lol! You can't go wrong coming here to service your car.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for the review.  We strive to make a comfortable environment that all can enjoy.

TY B.
06/28/2020
Fast service
fast and friendly service.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/29/2020

Thanks Ty.  Glad we could figure it out and have you back on the road

RJ
Ryan J.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said he would recommend this business.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/25/2020

Thanks Ryan.  Thanks for your patience

AH
Alexis H.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Alexis said the employees were very professional, they explained everything and he felt comfortable at this business.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you .  Glad we could get it fixed and back running safely

Journey C.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Journey said they always treat her good, he's a nice guy, he doesn't mess people over, he enjoys helping people, and he enjoys doing what he does.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks Journey.  We are always here for you.

Marc L.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Marc said they were good.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks for the great review.  Glad we could get the truck running again

HB
Harry B.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Harry said that they did what they said and his vehicle is working the way it's supposed to. He appreciates them.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 06/11/2020

Thanks Harry.  We are glad that we could fix the issues you had with your jeep.

TY B.
05/27/2020
Fast service
Everyone was nice and once my part came in, the service was very quick!
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 05/28/2020

Thanks Ty.  Glad we could get the BMW running as new again.

donald h.
05/23/2020
My Review
I have been using Covenant Auto for about a year now. I feel that they are honest and fair. If you are in need of a mechanic, please go by and give them a try.

Thanks Donald.  Glad we could be of some help

KG
Kevin G.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said they were very polite and very informative.

Thanks Kevin.  Thank you for the nice review

PM
PATTI M.
Toyota Tundra
05/22/2020
Always great service.
Mark and his crew have always met my expectations.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 05/26/2020

Thanks Patty.  Always a pleasure to kept your vehicle running.

OT
OLGA T.
05/09/2020
Repairs.
Every thing was repaired as promised. This was our first visit here. I will use this company again. The were recommended buy many. So i am very glade we chose covenant. 😊 also. MAC'S is beautiful.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 05/11/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your car.  Hope to see you again.

PB
PAMELA B.
05/01/2020
Awesome
Workers are very knowledgeable
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 05/04/2020

Thanks Pamela.  We work hard to make sure your car is running correctly

XV
Xavier V.
Buick LeSabre
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Xavier said that he has had no issues with this business.
Covenant A. from Covenant Automotive responded on 04/27/2020