Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Charlotte, NC
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Very good
Always great
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/13/2016

Thank you for the great feedback on your recent visit!

Marylene D.
2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON
05/10/2016 Category: Service
Good,fast,and explained services.
When I call and make an appt. it starts right at the beginning. I get in at my conveyance, they get right to my car, the waiting area is nice and comfortable, they come and explain what is needed, then they get it done and away I go! Easy-pezie!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/10/2016

I am so happy to hear how much you enjoy visiting us. We take pride in making sure our customers feel at home and truly cared for instead of just being a number. I appreciate your feedback and I will be sure to let my team know!

JJ
JOY J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/02/2016 Category: Service
Fast and friendly, job well done
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you for the great review!

CO
Caryl O.
05/02/2016 Category: Service
People who care
Service Representative, Charlie, was pleasant and accommodating, as usual.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/02/2016

Thank you for taking your time to give us such a great review!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/01/2016 Category: Service
hassle free
Hassle free and convenient
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/01/2016

Thank you so much for letting us know how great your last visit was.

BA
Barbara A.
Gibsonville, NC
04/29/2016 Category: Service
Check oil service
Thank you Crenshaw Hyundai. It took you guys no time to get my car on the rack to check and verify my concerns...Being a single car owner scares me when something goes suspicously wrong. I just thank you for great customer service and care. You are my new Service Dept.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/30/2016

I am so glad to hear you were pleased with my team on your last visit. Taking care of our customers as people is just as important as taking care of the vehicle. On behalf of the entire service department, I welcome you to our family

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/06/2016 Category: Service
Great job done
Friendly service is key.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/06/2016

Thank you very much for taking your time to give us a great review! We truly value our customer's feedback on our performance!

WF
WILLIAM F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/31/2016 Category: Service
see prior comments.
Excellent service, very pleasant waiting area (Keurig coffee make& TV), very nice personnel. etc.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/31/2016

I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your recent service visit. Our staff is dedicated to making sure our customers are comfortable in our dealership. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

03/24/2016 Category: Service
disappointed
Generally speaking I am happy with Crenshaw Hyundai. I will bring my car in for routine oil changes/tire rotation only because it will be free for the first 2 years I own my car. After that I will be going anywhere else.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/29/2016

I am very sorry that you were not satisfied with our service when you were here and your time was not valued. The service advisor should have explained the way we repair tires versus some other facilities. We dismount the tire from the rim and patch the puncture from the inside. This is a safer repair and actually the only repair that is acceptable to retain the integrety of the tire. Becuase we do not simply plug the hole, this procedure takes much more time. I am very sorry that you were not fully explained the work being performed and how long that would take. I do hope that on your next visit, we will be able to show you that your time is important to us.

03/11/2016 Category: Service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/14/2016

Thank you for taking your time to let us know how happy you are with our service department!

John C.
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
My wife and I first came here when one of our cars broke down on a recommendation. At first we were hesitant, but once we showed up we were treated like family. We didn't have to shop around at other locations; Crenshaw Hyundai had what we wanted with the best level of customer service we've had at a car dealer.

That was five years ago when we bought our Elantra. Since then we've bought 2 other Hyundai's from Crenshaw and loved every one! The sales staff is informative and they listen to your needs, with out trying to push things on you that you don't want and/or need. On top of that, they have the best service department I've dealt with at a car dealership. With every oil change, they perform a check on the important parts of your car to keep you informed of what's going on and what's coming up with your upcoming visits. In the five years I've been coming to the Crenshaw service department , I've never once felt like they were trying to sell me something I do not need. I recommend every one to come to the service department here. My former boss came up here with his Elantra for a repair from Charlotte because he felt the service was superior and more accommodating.

Simply put, Crenshaw Hyundai takes care of you from the start of a sale through every car service you need.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/07/2016

Every single one of our employees is dedicated to making sure our customer feel exactly how you do, like a member of a family. In a world where a lot of business are just trying to get your money and get you out, we try to provide a level of care that goes above and beyond. Thank you so much for taking your time to let us know how happy you are with our dealership as a whole. We will continue to exceed your expectations for years to come!

Kathleen B.
02/25/2016 Category: Service
I enjoy the pleasant atmosphere at Crenshaw Hyundai! Everyone there is so friendly and helpful.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/25/2016

Thank you for giving us such a great review!

GW
GEORGE W.
Yanceyville, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2016 Category: Service
The people are very nice there
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/23/2016

We like to think of our customer like family. You are a guest in our house when you visit our dealership. We look forward to many more years of great service to you and your vehicle

CHRISTINA M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2016 Category: Service
The people
Thank you...
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/20/2016

Thank you for giving us such a great review and being a part of our Hyundai family

ES
Elizabeth S.
Chapel Hill, NC
02/16/2016 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable, friendly. One of the best service experiences I've had with a car. Serves as a great example of how customer service should be provided!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/16/2016

We take a great deal of pride in our business. Our customers are treated like a member of our family instead of a number. I am so happy to hear you had a great experience at our dealership!

JJ
JOY J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Had to wait longer than expected but customer service room had a tv that you didn't notice the time.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/09/2016

I am sorry you were here longer than you had expected. Sometimes things can happen to slow us down, but I appreciate your understanding when it happens. We look forward to your next visit being more timely.

Whitsett, NC
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/01/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!!
Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff!
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 02/09/2016

Thank you for telling us how happy you are with our service team.

ET
Elaine T.
01/15/2016 Category: Service
The Staff & Facility
comfortable treatment
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/16/2016

We want all of our customers to feel like family when they are here. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle

James M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and knows the customers by name
Friendly and knows the customers by name.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/15/2016

When you service at Crenshaw Hyundai, you are not just a customer. You are part of our family. I am happy to know we amde you feel welcome when you were here!

DOYLE M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Great Service!
We have bought 5 cars from this dealership and from Sales to Service it has always been a great experience.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/11/2016

We look forward to many more chances to make you happy in every part of our dealership for years to come