Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

MA
Marcia A.
Chapel Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Management
Since Crenshaw changed management they are going downhill.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback of your recent service visit. I am very sorry that we did not provide you with the same level of service you have been accustomed to. We are trying very hard to implement some changes that will improve things, and I hope you will see an improvement on your next visit.

BT
Barbara T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
I gust fine
Na
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for your honest review of your service visit. We will try harder next time to provide you with a truly exceptional experience!

Rose C.
Gibsonville, NC
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Expected time of service not up to expectations
Service rep friendly but not as forthcoming with the time of service as one would expect. Did not mind that repairs took approximately 2 hours, but, would like to feel that estimated time for service would be close to actual time. If issues arise that may delay completion time would like to hear this before actual completion of work.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the honest review of your recent service visit. There is no excuse for the service advisor not communicating with you about the status of your repairs. I have personally been in a situation like this with other maintenance services and I know how frustrating it can be, and how quickly it can affect the rest of your planned day. I will address this specifically with this advisor, and with everyone in the service team so I can hopefully prevent this in the future. Also, I have fixed the name in our database to reflect the owner correctly.

Kenneth S.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
May 6th Service
may 6th Service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

I really appreciate your honest review of your recent experience. I am very sorry that you had to return so quickly for an issue that absolutely should have been caught before purchase. There is no excuse or explanation other than my team missed this recall being open. Since the third brake lamp has been replaced, and the stopper for the lamps, I do hope there have been no other issues. Please let me know if there is anything I can do in the future.

NR
Nicholas R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Waiting on order
Service was quick and have had good experience before. I ordered a pair of visors and paid up front. Told they would arrive in few days and they’d call to let me know. It’s been a week and I haven’t received a call. Still waiting.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for taking your time to give our service department a honest review. I have personally checked into your order and the parts have arrived. I am very sorry that the service advisor did not reach out to you as he should have. Thank you again for providing me with your feedback so I can correct this issue with my team.

TW
Thomas W.
Mc Leansville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Their people are good. Not perfect, but good.
Crenshaw is very good, and getting better.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

You are exactly right. I would much rather know when things need improvement than you tell me everything was perfect when it wasn't. I really appreciate you seeing that we do try very hard to do our best on every vehicle, but unfortunantly sometimes we fail. I would like to have the chance to right our wrong, by cleaning any oil spillage and finding an adequate compensation for the extra trip you are having to make back to complete your inspection. Please contact me directly to set up an appointment to have the cleaning performed. Thank you very much for your feedback so I can make improvements in the shop.

MK
Michael K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2019 Category: Service
New timing belt
Time will tell if the repairs/maintenance were well done.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your review on your recent service visit. We really appreciate you trusting us to take care of your Hyundai, and I am very confident all of your repairs were performed correctly to keep your vehicle running great for years to come.

01/21/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Full fliuds up and get oil change sticker right
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

I am very sorry that we failed to complete your service correctly and in a timely manner. For your vehicle to be here for an hour and not be perfect is shameful to me. My technicians are better than this, and I demand better. your opinion and experience is not taken lightly and corrective measures have been taken. Again, I am sorry for providing sub perfect service to you. It will most certainly not happen again.

01/16/2019 Category: Service
I probably wouldn't require a person to write a review based upon my experience.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

I am very sorry our dealership staff provided you with such a negative experience. The fact that you were given an opportunity to schedule your service on a day we were closed is nothing less than negligent on my service advisor. I also will take responsibility for that even being an option because I thought I had our computer set up to not allow appointments for holidays. As for your overhearing a sales meeting, I have brought this to the attention of the sales managers, and I apologize on their behalf as well. I have been told they will be more mindful during their meetings of what is said and the surrounding audience before they begin. I really appreciate your feedback about your experience so I can make certain things like this don't happen in the future.

AT
Adam T.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I would go back to the service department but I would only work with Greg the manager. He was very thorough and fair and a pleasure to work with.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I am very sorry the service advisor was unable to give you the information you needed to make a good decision on your vehicle. The concern on your vehicle was a bit more complex than normal, and I have quite a bit more experience than he does. I wish I would have been involved in your vehicle sooner, then hopefully we could have avoided a lot of confusion and issue. Thank you for the positive words about my performance, I will make sure to continue working with the advisors and helping them grow in their abilities.

Sharon M.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Concerns with repairs.
My car was not repaired correctly the first time after 2 days and a day and a half later I had to have it towed back for repairs for another 2 days. These were days without my car and it resulted in me paying a towing charge which I would like reimbursed.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

I am very sorry the repairs were not correctly performed on the first attempt. Better quality control should have been done to make sure you would not experience another problem. After discussing this with the advisor, and more so the technician, I feel very confident that this type of mistake will not happen again. As for your tow bill, as you and I discussed, we will absolutely reimburse you the amount you had to pay to get the vehicle back here to fully complete the repairs. I am very sorry again for us causing you so much inconvenience.

Ronald M.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Exception to the norm.
I never want to criticize Crenshaw Hyundai Service Department. They have been servicing my vehicles since 2011. The issue is with the trunk lamp in this 2017 model not being able to be repaired due to some unknown problem in the wiring or computer system. I never complain about this dealership, they are top notch. But I received this survey and answered it as a way of soothing my frustration for wasting 3 and 1/2 hours and still not solved. Need to reschedule when I have a few hours to wait for uncertain results. Just frustrating, but not dealership fault, isolated situation I guess.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

I do really appreciate you understanding that some problems with vehicles are outside of our control. Although we do our best every day, there are times where even my most experienced technicians get stumped on a problem. Thank you for your many years of loyal business, and we will put every effort into getting your issue resolved on your next visit.

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Communication is lacking.
I felt like I was not a priority
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

I am sorry to hear that you felt unappreciated by our service team. Recently, we have had an abnormal amount of vehicle being brought in with engine failures, as I am sure other dealers have as well. With the excessive amount of downed vehicles, it can cause a backorder of parts and delays in getting the approval we require in order to perform a large warranty repair. Also, when we have so many vehicles waiting, we can easily run out of the fleet of Service Rental cars we carry. Hyundai has the provisions to have the customer acquire their own car, and Hyundai Motor America can reimburse the customer for such fees. I understand that in times like this, it is very stressful and inconvenient, but please understand that we did everything we could to make it as painless as possible.

BG
Benjamin G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

We thank you very much for choosing our service department to maintain your Hyundai. Providing top level service for our customers is our number 1 goal. If there are certain areas that you feel we could improve on, please let me know so can look at making those changes. I greatly appreciate your feedback on your recent service visit.

DN
Darrell N.
Haw River, NC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I would’ve liked to see how much my alignment was out. No one came to explain anything to me. I had to ask for the completed paperwork.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/29/2018

I am sorry that you had a less than perfect experience recently. Normally we do keep the alignment print outside so we can have them scanned into our filing system and added to your vehicle service history. We will absolutely provide you with copies of any documents requested, which I do hope the advisor did for you.

KA
Kelly A.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Over priced!
I dropped my car for a simple oil change. I was then told I needed front and rear brakes and was given a really high estimate for this repair. I opted not to get brakes done at dealership and took to a nearby shop. I was then told by new shop that I only needed front brakes and got them replaced for half the price of dealership estimate.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

It really sounds like our service department really fell short for you on your last visit. The advisor should have been much more attentive to you during drop off. This is something that will be addressed with him. I need to look into the issue of being over quoted for your repair work. The technician is supposed to be specific as to why he makes a recommendation and I want to look at his notes. I would also like the chance to personally inspect the rear brake for wear, with you present if possible. I will call you be close of business tomorrow and hopefully we can arrange another visit to clear this up. I do want to thank you very much for your feedback. If we made a mistake I need to know so I can try to make it right for you

CA
Chelsea A.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Not a great day
Waited 2 hours for an oil change in an uncomfortable, sad, loud lounge.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

I am very sorry that you had such an excessive wait time on your recent visit. Normally an oil change and state emissions inspection should take about one hour or slightly more. As for out waiting lounge, I am once again sorry that we fall short in providing you with a more pleasant experience. We try to allow our customers to have the waiting room television on their preference, content permitting, and unfortunately not everyone is as perceptive as respectful to people around them. I will make sure our team pays better attention to the amenities and provisions in the waiting area. I do really appreciate you bringing this to my attention so I can make sure we can correct these issues.

PS
Patricia S.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Good
I was satisfied with my service
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for taking your time to give our service department a review on your recent visit. We try very hard with every customer, on every visit, to provide the highest level of personal care we can, and we are always looking for way to improve our practices. If there was something specific, or multiple things, that you feel like we can do better in order to provide you with exceptional service, please don't hesitate to let me know. We want you to be fully satisfied with our service department!

Graham, NC
05/02/2018 Category: Service
alignment wrong
although it was corrected eventually, it was a major inconvenience to have to come back on a different day and wait over an hour to have the alignment corrected from the previous service.
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

I am very sorry that you had to make a second visit to have your alignment corrected. A proper test drive should have been performed after the technician completed the first one to ensure everything was correct. Thank you for allowing us to correct our mistake and I am confident that this will not happen again moving forward.

SP
Sammy P.
Graham, NC
04/29/2018 Category: Service
its ok
i like the dealership just would like for them to keep my car clean
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

I am very sorry for the technicians neglect in leaving prints on your interior. He likely accidentally hit the headrest with his hand while removing the seat cover. Please call us or come by at your earlies convenience so I can have the spots removed. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.