Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

MA
Marcia A.
Chapel Hill, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great people
Unless I am out of state, Crenshaw is the only dealer I will use.

Richard B.
Haw River, NC
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change and because he AC wasn't working properly. They completed the oil change and correctly diagnosed the AC issue. They repaired the AC that day as well and it was covered under my extended warranty!

Carolyn W.
Gibsonville, NC
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Rep
I was able to get an appointment the day I called and the service was completed in less than 30 minutes . My rep was so kind and professional.

LH
Louis H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very friendly and accomodating
Dealer went to great lengths to provide excellent service.

ED
Everett D.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service. Great lounge/waiting area.

JV
Janet V.
Service was quick!
The service staff is very friendly. The wait time was less than what they expected. I was a happy customer!

VF
Vance F.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly and do a excellent job. Never had a problem with the service

Whitsett, NC
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Awesome!
The customer service is just outstanding. So happy with the brand itself as well. Thank you!

Elon, NC

Greensboro, NC
Rip off
Rip off place
Gregory A C., Service Manager from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I am terribly sorry that you had such a negative experience on your last visit. I have looked over the paperwork from that visit, and I don't see anything that could be considered a rip off. It looks like you wree here for an oil change, tire rotation, and a recall. You were given a $5.00 discount on your service, and there were no technician recommendations on the Multi Point Inspection. If somone in my service department mistreated you, or if I do not have all of the information, I would like to know so I can handle it accordingly. Please don;t hesitate to see me personally if you have anything that can help me clear this situation up. Thank you for your time and service. I hope we can figure out what happened and I can make it better for you.

Greg Causey
(336) 584-1144

ER
Edward R.
Julian, NC
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Came in without an appt. and they took me right in and serviced my vehicle in a very timely matter. Had the work done and was on my way in no time flat.

Susan C.
Mebane, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service staff are great!
Service staff are always courteous and helpful.

Joel R.
Mc Leansville, NC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
The folks in the Service Department @ Crenshaw Hyundai go over and beyond my expectations to keep us informed of the status of our service any time we take our 2012 Sonata in for servicing. I appreciate this willingness to update the status so that we can make the most effective use of our time running errands in Burlington while our vehicle is being serviced.

Tracey B.
Efland, NC
03/14/2019 Category: Service
service
I always make appointments and they service my car right away.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Saturday Service
Great value! Prepare for a bit of a longer wait on Saturday even with appointment.

EV
Everett V.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil change and inspection
As always, service was timely and what was requested.

VB
Vanessa B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Top Flight Service Dept.
Professional & Prompt !

Janie M.
Mebane, NC
Friendly staff
Staff works hard to make sure you’re satisfied

Manda P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
03/08/2019 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE
GOOD

Daniel G.
Holly Ridge, NC
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager is fantastic!!
Got my car in as scheduled and got it done quickly