Overall Rating 2.5714286/5Overall Rating 2.5714286/5rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286rating 2.5714286
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

JOHN P.
Cedar Grove, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2014 Category: Service
The real deal
Wow! Even after the sale is completed the staff still looks after you extremely well.
Greg B. from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 04/08/2014

John,
Thank you for your response! We really appreciate it.

Marva B.
2006 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
courtesy, expertise, comfort
Competitive pricing

Good Morning Ms. Bowers,
Thank you for your comments!
See you soon!

JJ
JENNIFER J.
03/04/2014 Category: Service
no crooks on the premises
The staff and mechanics always exceed my expectations. I'm a 52 year woman and have had horrible experiences with mechanics in the past, to the point that I'm more leary of mechanics than a stranger in a dark alley. BUT, the folks at Crenshaw have won me over. They listen to me, they don't try to hoodoo me into unnecessary expensive services/repairs. It's very refreshing. Tony even went above and beyond with a little snafu I had with locking my keys in my car 10 minutes before I was due at an important meeting. Kudos, Tony! I no longer hate mechanics, it's a beautiful thing.

Jennifer,

I don't know how to respond to such kind words, except thank you! It's really nice to be appreciated!

Service manager

DORIS S.
The Friendly Staff
Chuck has the best staff working for him at this dealership. They are the #1 car dealership in the Central Piedmont Region.

Ms. Steele,

Thank you, we need to be #1 to our customers, that's what really matters!

BG
BOBBIE G.
03/02/2014 Category: Service
Outstanding Service and Sales staff
No matter the reason for my visit to Crenshaw Hyundai, I always feel that I can be assured that I will always get the best service possible from every area of this dealership. I don't ever feel like I have to "be on my guard" or know the "right questions" to ask. I'm not treated like "a woman" but rather like a customer.

Bobbie,
Thank you so much for expressing that feeling! I hope all our lady customers can feel the same.
Have a great day, we appreciate you!

CO
CATHY O.
Durham, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2014 Category: Service
not only people friendly but pet friendly!
Efficient in every way. I drive 45 minutes for service @ Crenshaw

Cathy,
Thank you so much!
Relationships are important  to us and our business!
Take care,

Service manager

Bobbi M.
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
Will continue to have my car service there and in the near future will be looking to purchase another Hyundai vehicle

Hi Bobbi,

Thanks for allowing us to be your dealer!

RICHARD M.
Garner, NC
02/22/2014 Category: Service
Routine SERVICE
timely, friendly, convenient service experience

Richard,
Our team really appreciate your response!

ROBYN M.

02/11/2014 Category: Service
very good
very very good

Elinor,
Thank you for the kind words!
We really appreciate your business!
Take care,

TH
Tomika H.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/11/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service !
All the staff greeted you with a smile.

LA
Leslie A.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/08/2014 Category: Service
Friendly people & great service!
Great service & friendly people!

LC
LYNNE C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/30/2014 Category: Service
Love these folks!
I bring my car here for everything. Always treated professionally and with respect and in a timely manner.
Greg B. from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/31/2014

Lynne,
Thank you so much for your support!

Have aGreat weekend!

Crenshaw hyundai

RO
ROBERT O.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service, responsiveness and friendliness.
Once again, great service. I won't take my Genesis to anyone else!

Hey Robert,

GH
George H.
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change and recall Fix
Everything went smoothly from scheduling appointment online, to drop off and waiting in their nice waiting area. Service took a little over an hour as they said it would. Only complaint is from a previous visit a couple years prior. Had transmission serviced and was told shortly after, when I got my oil changed somewhere else, that I needed to get my transmission fluid changed soon. I said I just did that. I never took it back, but I don't think the Transmission fluid was changed properly. Anyway, This visit was fine. Just hope the recall was fixed and oil changed properly.

Hello George,
Thanks for the review! I noticed your comment on the transmission service and can see how there was a question.
The service that was performed was a drain and fill not a complete fluid exchange.
Again, thanks for the favorable review! I hope you will consider us for your future service needs.

KATHLEEN B.
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
Everyone is always so nice and they are always making sure that I am satisfied
Greg B. from Crenshaw Hyundai responded on 01/30/2014

Thanks Kathleen so much! It's also a pleasure to help friendly customers!

SHARON S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Location and hours of service dept.
I have just recently began doing business at Chrenshaw Hyundai and I have had excellent service and will continue to do business there.

MARK G.
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Proffesional atmosphere
The professional courtesy, timelyness of completing service. Staff is a pleasure to do business with. Made to feel your business is appreciated.