Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jim M.
Chevrolet Venture
04/21/2018
Personable Honest Efficient
I'm terrible with names, but both Chris and the fine lady behind the counter were terrific to work with. Nothing was repaired or replaced that didn't need to be repaired or replaced. That is one of my biggest fears with unknown shops. I even noticed a couple of things working that didn't work before and we never discussed or saw on a bill. Bonus!!! Thank you
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Jim for choosing CTM Services & taking time out of your day to send us a perfect review! It is always a pleasure seeing new faces! Enjoy your day!

Don W.
Prior Lake, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
03/09/2018
Friendly and professional
Always friendly and accommodating.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 03/09/2018

Thanks Don for taking the time to write us a review, it is a pleasure doing business with you!

Randy H.
Jeep Cherokee
01/07/2018
Another Great Job
Very quick and professional service... Easy to do business with. Even offered a ride back to work in town...
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 01/08/2018

Thank You Randy for the great review & trusting us with your vehicle needs. It's a pleasure having you as our customer. Hope you have a great day!

BR
Butch R.
Dundas, MN
GMC Suburban
12/03/2017
Very professional.
This was my first visit to CTM Services, and I was very impressed. The problem with my vehicle was like finding a needle in a hay stack. Guess what? They found the needle! I was kept informed of the progress at every step, and given different options as well as approximate cost of each option. Very friendly and professional. Tops all the way around in my opinion. Thanks again, Chris.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 12/04/2017

Thank you very much Butch, it's alway a pleasure working with new customers to get their concerns taken care of.
Have a happy Holidays!!

Randy H.
Jeep Cherokee
10/15/2017
Another Great Job
Easy appointment reminder email, schedule appointment on-line drop off done quickly..
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 10/16/2017

Thank You for the review Randy! It is great to hear our on-line appointment reminder/scheduler makes life a little easier for you. Thank You for choosing CTM Services!

DF
Dale F.
Ford Expedition
10/11/2017
Continued great service
Knowledgeable staff, provided information about future repairs.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 10/16/2017

Thank You Dale for taking time to write us a review & for choosing CTM Services!

John K.
Northfield, MN
10/10/2017
Tire Rotation
Service was ok for rotate tire, but gave a 3 star because there was a debate over trying to charge us even though we have a contract stating lifetime rotation
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 10/16/2017

Thank You for taking the time to write us a review John. We did in the past have free tire rotations for customers who purchased tires from us. In the last year we had to change our policy on tire rotations due to new staffing & new pay scales. Unfortunately, some of the new staff were unaware of these old incentives which lead to some confusion at your last visit, we truly are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We hope this misunderstanding does not deter you from your next visit with us!

Jen C.
Saturn SL
09/29/2017
Awesom Service
honest and straight forward. Great communication. They let me know what was going on throughout the process. Very friendly and courteous
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 10/02/2017

Thank You Jen for such an awesome review! Keeping our customers informed at all times is what we strive for at CTM Services, no one likes unexpected surprises. Thank You for your continued business!
Hope you have a fabulous day!

MK
Mike K.
Dodge Durango
08/23/2017
Always Top Notch
When you take your vehicle to a mechanic you hope they are not bending you over. That's definitely not the case with Rick at CTM. He was extremely thorough and shared a wealth of car knowledge with me through the process. He presented me with pros and cons and let me make the best decision based on my needs. He was very fair in regards to price.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 08/23/2017

Thank You Mike for the positive review, & for choosing CTM Services for your automotive needs!

SD
Steve D.
08/20/2017
2007 dually general maintenance.
It is a very friendly atmosphere. Chris takes the time to explain what needs to be done with your vehicle.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 08/23/2017

We appreciate your positive feedback Steve! We take pride in providing knowledge to fit our customers needs.

Stacy B.
Dodge Caravan
07/04/2017
Friendly, professional, great service!!
Friendly, professional, great service
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 07/05/2017

Thank You Stacy for taking time to write us a great review!

John K.
Northfield, MN
06/19/2017
1999 Ford 350 Diesel 7.3
Great and quick service. Can always count on honest assessment with multiple options for repair approach. Highly recommend.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 06/19/2017

Thank You John for taking time to write us a review on your recent visit, we certainly appreciate it! Hope you have a great day!

John G.
05/15/2017
You can talk to them an gat a clear answer to the solution
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 05/16/2017

Thank You John, for taking time to write us a review & Thank You for your continued business at CTM Services! Have a great day!

AP
Abby P.
Cadillac DeVille
04/25/2017
Fixed my windows
Ctm serivce did a great job... always do a great job
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 04/26/2017

Thank You Abby for the great review & for choosing CTM Services!

DF
Dale F.
04/17/2017
Brake job
We needed to have rear brakes done, the repair took longer, due to parts availablity. Cost was a bit more than we wanted to spend. Team was professional as always.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 04/26/2017

Thank You Dale for the review! Unfortunately, there are times that parts availability is out of our control, Thank You for understanding & for your continued support here at CTM Services!

Dave R.
03/24/2017
7.3 Diesel
Excellent job
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 03/24/2017

Thank You Dave! Have a great weekend!

Andrew M.
03/22/2017
Unexpected break down turned into great experience!
They had a tough job! My belt tensioner assembly bolt broke off. I was unable to do this repair myself and the team at CTM did a great job. They replaced the part extracted a sheared off bolt and did I it in a very efficient manner. I have only recently used there services but have had a great experience both times! In this day and age an "honest" mechanic who is honest on his billing and treats the customer right is hard too come by. CTM carries both of those values I believe and will recommend them if any one I know has an automotive need. This review is from a former ASE certified parts specialist and I have worked with over 30+ shops.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 03/22/2017

Thank You Andrew for taking time to write us a great review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience here at CTM Services. We are always here for any future questions or automotive needs you may have in the future! Have a great day!

John B.
Lakeville, MN
02/25/2017
Bullet-proofed my 6.0 Powerstroke
It is a really big job to install the Bullet-proof kit. Several days and lots of disassembly/re-assembly. So far, no leaks or issues.
Great work!
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 02/27/2017

It's always great working with you. Have a great day!!

Jayne M.
02/18/2017
Wonderful experience
I am extremely pleased with my recent visit to CTM. I knew my vehicle needed a lot of work in many different areas. Chris looked over my vehicle then called me with several estimates. He spent a lot of time on the phone with me explaining in detail what was crucial to be fixed right away and what things could wait to be fixed another time. I asked a lot of questions and Chris answered them all with patience and respect. The work on my vehicle was done quickly and at a fair price. Finding a trustworthy mechanic is a scary ordeal, but I'm very comfortable and confident that CTM is the right place to be!
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 02/20/2017

Thank You Jayne for taking the time to write us an awesome review! Please don't hesitate to call with any other future questions or concerns, we are always here to assist in your vehicle needs! So happy we could welcome another new face into our shop! Have a great day!

Brenda S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/02/2017
very friendly, honest, caring owner &employees. would & have recomended business to others.
it's nice to know that their are still businesses and people that still truly care and CTM does for not only myself but, my family too.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 02/02/2017

Thank You Brenda for taking time to write us a great review, & for all the referrals you have sent our way! It is a pleasure doing business with you & your family!
Have a wonderful day!