Ben S.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/15/2019
Ctm Services
Jeremiah was very helpful and professional best place to go to get automotive service!

Ford Police Interceptor
09/25/2019
Best Service!
Best Service wouldn’t go any where else!

Dean D.
Shakopee, MN
09/21/2019
They take their time to seek out the problem and communicate with the owner of the vehicle before doing anything. Great service!!
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you Dean for your business & taking the time to write us a review. It is always great to hear from our satisfied customers!!

Brad M.
Rosemount, MN
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
09/13/2019
Awesome staff
Technician was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Told me just what I needed and if it had to be addressed right away. I will be back.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 09/23/2019

Hi Brad, Thank you for the awesome review! It is great to hear we earned your trust with your vehicle. We look forward in helping you with any other auto needs you may have in the future!

JZ
Joe and Joanne Z.
Holland, MI
08/22/2019
GREAT PLACE TO USE FOR REPAIR
Took my 97 7.3 in for oil and fuel leaks. These guys not only repaired the leaks but also took care of a glow plug problem that has been presistant for a longtime. Work was done in a very timely fashion an done properly, they also were very reasonable on the price.All my questions were addressed and answered.Very professional mechanics,or should I refer to them as deisel doctors,Office personJackie is also a wounderful asset to them.She should be Refered to as the deisel nurse . very pleased Customer.......Joe and Joanne Z.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you Joe & Joanne for the great review! We are happy you were able to find us when your truck fell ill & needed some mending from the Diesel Doctor. Enjoy the rest of your summer, & please stop back when you are visiting the area.

CR
Cary R.
Lakeville, MN
08/12/2019
1996 Ford Power Stroke
Jeremiah was professional, asked a lot of questions and kept in touch with me as we was diagnosing my engine problem. He went out of his way to get the job done quickly. CTM has gained me as a customer. Thanks, Cary
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you Cary for taking the time to write us such a great review! It is great to know we have made your experince with us a good one, & we look forward in doing business with you in the future!

Josh L.
07/02/2019
Great people
Good honest hard working people are hard to find.. Jeremiah and Jackie were great to deal with. Thank u
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Josh for taking the time to write us a review, it was a pleasure doing business with you, we look forward in serving you with your future vehicle needs.

Craig W.
Shakopee, MN
Ford Cab & Chassis
06/19/2019
They know the trucks they work on extremely well
They do a very thorough diagnostics of the engines and the truck in whole. They outline a price to fix and upgrade everything. It is nice to deal with a mechanic that you can trust
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you Craig for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review! We are so thankful to have earned your trust with your company vehicles. We look forward in doing business with you in the future & have a great day!

LW
Lee W.
Chaska, MN
06/10/2019
2003 F350 Dually
Once again CTM Services has not disappointed, the crew did a wonderful job of diagnosing the issue and repairing the issue. They are nothing short of a pleasure to work with and always do fantastic work. I drive close to 45 min each way just to have them service my trucks. CTM is fair, honest and great at what they do, I would not hesitate to use them again for any repairs.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Lee for your positve review and for choosing CTM Services. We appreciate your business & recommending us to other friends & family. We hope you have a very enjoyable summer!

Joe H.
Prior Lake, MN
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/09/2019
Fixed right the first time.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Joe for taking time out of your day to write us a review. We appreciate your business & your trust in us with your vehicle repairs.
Enjoy your summer!

CT
Charlie T.
Dodge Sprinter
06/09/2019
They did a great job and it went quick,
Diagnosis for van

Hi Charlie,
We are glad you found us here at CTM Services, it is always a pleasure seeing a new face around the shop. We wanted to say thank you for taking time to write us a review, it is always a pleasure to recieve feed back. We look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Waseca, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/24/2019
Awesome Service!
Common sense approach for diagnosing problem codes and great dialog with customer for repairs.

Marc L.
05/04/2019
Always a great job performed!
NEver have to worry about getting the job done right. Recommend to anyone
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Marc for taking time to write us a review & choosing CTM Services!

Shaun S.
03/24/2019
Fast, friendly service
Went in for an oil change. Only took about 20 minutes. Diagnosed my check engine light. It was just a loose vacuum hose. Good Year might have told me I needed something more than needed. Great place to bring your vehicle.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you Shaun for taking time to write us a review & choosing CTM services!

Dodge Dart
02/08/2019
The employees are always nice
Best mechanics around, always do great work

GH
Glenn H.
Cottage Grove, MN
01/13/2019
2005 F350 6.0 Bullet Proof/Rebuild
My truck was showing signs that it had a failed oil cooler, called CTM Services and spoke with Jeremiah both times. I had explained what I was seeing and wanted to know his recommendations, he was very up front and gave various scenarios of what was to be expected. After dropping truck off Jeremiah had diagnosed several problems and gave me a general idea of what repairs it would need. His Expert evaluation and knowledge of this motor made for an easy choice of proceeding with the full Bullet proof package, new EGR cooler and all the updates available for this motor. Jeremiah had sent pics of truck disassembled and called weekly with updates and as he found other issues had brought them to my attention, He is very thorough and explained everything on a visit to the shop to view truck. Amazing to see it in person! He also had installed an updated exhaust system on this truck. Jeremiah and CTM services is the best choice for diesel repair. Thank you guys for the repair on my truck!
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your positive review Glenn and for choosing CTM Services. We look forward in helping you with any future vehicle maintenance or repair needs.

JE
Jeromy E.
Montgomery, MN
Ram Pickup
01/09/2019
Customer service, excellent work
I wasn't sure exactly what was going on with my truck, i was tired of trying to figure it out and throwing money at it. Ctm's mechanic Jeremiah walked me through this whole process. Jeremiah ( hopefully it's spelt that way) knew exactly what he was doing, turns out I would have never figured out what was going on, unless I pulled the head from the motor and knew what I was looking for. I would recommend this place to anyone! Best customer service I have experienced, and the owner showed me what the problem was when I picked up my truck. Thank you guys!
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Jeromy for taking time out of your day to write us a positive review! We take pride in providing knowledge to fit our customers needs with their vehicles. Thank you for your business & we hope you have a wonderful day!!

Toyota Avalon
12/04/2018
Absolutely amazing service!

TL
Tyler L.
New Prague, MN
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/16/2018
Fantastic customer service and work is excellent
They guys and gal at ctm services work hard to get your vehicle back on the road. Jeremiah has worked on a few of my vehicles and has never let me down. From easy work to hard work. Those guys are awesome.
Chris M. from CTM Services responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Tyler for taking the time to write us a awesome review & for recommending CTM to others!

DF
Dale F.
Ford Expedition
10/31/2018
Routine maintenance
Just needed an oil change and a tire repair. Discovered it could use a new belt. I will have to make another appointment to get that repair done. It would have been nice to have it all done at once, but possibly there wasn't time to do it.