MJ
Mary J.
09/15/2018
Inspection
I had just registered my car and stopped by Curtis Auto to schedule an inspection. Todd got it done ✅ the same day and even attached my new license plates for me. I was thrilled as I am a senior.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018
Alignment/inspection
As always they did a great job.

Livonia, NY
09/11/2018
Very fast and efficient service!
I was able to book my appointment online. I was able to drop the car off and pick it up when was ready. They handled my state inspection very efficiently and didn't charge me for something I didn't need.

Christina C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Christina said they were friendly and took care of the problem.

CF
Cohn F.
Avon, NY
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Cohn said they are family.

AE
Alec E.
Bloomfield, NY
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Alec said the business seemed pretty honest. They gave good service. They took care of his vehicle.

Steven B.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Steven said Todd and his wife are great. Once Todd tells him something he will always follow up.

Andrew S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he bought a vehicle from this business. During the transition between trading his old vehicle in and getting the new one, the business gave him a loaner vehicle for about a week.

Jeffery C.
Honeoye Falls, NY
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the guy was good in everything he said he was going to do. They took good care of their customers.

MJ
Mary J.
08/15/2018
Accommodating
Great people!! As I get older I need to know that I can rely on my car, especially with winter coming. Todd & co is there to do that for my peace of mind.

Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018
Fantastic
Brought my vehicle in for some work, Todd was great. When the job took longer than expected he did the right thing. I knew when we moved here this was the place for our automotive needs.

Christina B.
New York
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Christina said she would recommend the business.

Toby S.
Naples, NY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Toby said the staff was very courteous and professional.

Subaru B9 Tribeca
07/28/2018
Tires and inspection
Good service price and professionalism
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you we appreciate your business, Tanya Curtis

Bloomfield, NY
Cadillac DTS
07/19/2018
What a surprise
I don’t like raised voices telling me he won’t cover rust maybe you should not have put defective breaks and such on in Nov causing me to come back in April or maybe you never changed them in Nov but said you did? Then being accused of not driving or driving my car wrong which is causing the brakes to have to be replaced soo soon then after all this attitude I am given I then am told being all done no charge and then going to get car and being charged over 200 dollars.. I have been with Curtis auto for awhile but not anymore you don’t need my business obviously and I don’t need your wonderful customer service. I will not be going back for sure.

KR
Keith R.
Volkswagen Routan
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Keith said the staff is very easy to work with, they communicated properly and the owner explained his options pretty well.

RK
Ron K.
New York
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they did a great job.

GF
Geno F.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Geno said the business did a good job and he has no complaints.

CD
Catherine D.
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said they detailed the vehicle on Friday and it was not done correctly. They detailed the vehicle again on Monday and everything was fine. The original person did not do it correctly. She paid $230 and expected the vehicle to be spotless. Her guest arrived on Friday and her vehicle was still dirty.

Rachel G.
lima, NY
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Rachel said they were very nice.