Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

Latest Review over 1 year ago

John P.
03/05/2016
CV axle and Bearing.
the mechanic went the extra mile to check both sides when i told him which side was bad. after doing so he discovered both sides had issues. kind and courteous service. i would recommend sevice to a friend.

SP
Stacey P.
Livonia, NY
02/12/2016
Everyone is so helpful!!!
I have and will continue to recommend Curtis Auto

Al K.
Conesus, NY
Suzuki Grand Vitara
01/27/2016
Always have great service with Todd & his crew.

SK
Sarah K.
Fairport, NY
01/23/2016
Honest and reliable
Todd and his employees are always honest, quick and knowledgable when it comes to servicing our subarus!!

MJ
Mary J.
01/23/2016
Customers come first, Location,
My Vibe, (2007, over 210,000 miles), just keeps running along with the Curtis Team always there.

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/08/2016
Me and my truck thank you
My 2002 Silverado looks like a brand new vehicle.

NG
Norma G.
01/07/2016
inspection
This garage offers friendly courteous service by skilled mechanics who are willing to take the time to answer any questions.

roy w.
Hemlock, NY
01/05/2016
Fast service with attention to detail
Todd is always very accommodating with getting my car in for service, even if last minute, and always completes work in a timely fashion, if not sooner than promised.

Dave H.
Prattsburgh, NY
01/03/2016
Prompt and Professional customer service
Todd and his staff are always friendly and professional. They are thorough and always attempt to get your vehicle fixed correctly without draining your checkbook!

KF
Kailee F.
Bloomfield, NY
12/15/2015
Great all around
Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Clean and professional shop. Worked with me to figure out what I wanted out of the car instead of acting like I did not know anything. Major work done in a short amount of time. Will be recommending to all of my subie driving friends and beyond!

GS
Genevieve S.
Macedon, NY
12/04/2015
Love taking my car to Curtis Auto- Todd and crew do a fantastic job and are always reasonable. Very Flexible and do a Great job!
Between the Auto Services they provide and the selection of used vehicles to purchase, you get a win-win place of business! I would and Do recommend Curtis Auto to Everyone! Top Notch Quality !!! Thank you!

TP
Tricia P.
Holland, MI
11/18/2015
ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH!
I'm from out of state and due to medical issues, I need to get back to my home state immediately. Yet, it appeared for all intense and purposes that there was a major problem with my vehicle. Todd Curtis came highly recommended. Prior to taking my vehicle in for Todd to do a diagnostic, a friend volunteered to drive my vehicle to a nearby city for a diagnostic. This would give us more than one mechanic to look it over and give us an idea of what was really going on. (we'd actually gotten 3 quotes) You can imagine our shock being told the cost for the repair would be about $1700 in the nearby city. My husband called Todd and asked if he could have my vehicle towed to his place of business. His "yes", was immediate. Bottom line, Todd diagnosed the problem, fixed it and detailed the inside of my vehicle. Total price $300. AMAZING! Todd Curtis and his team are above reproach, trustworthy, kind, courteous and above all FAIR. Too bad folks like Todd and his team cannot duplicate themselves as there certainly need to be more folks like them. We are beyond grateful for the quick turn around time on the repair as we were also working against a deadline to get back home. If you desire the best and most fair...take your vehicle to Todd Curtis and his team of top notch mechanics! It's a decision you'll never regret.
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 11/20/2015

Tricia , thank you for becoming part of the Curtis Auto family. We strive to be your number one repair facility. We appreciate your business and your 5 star review , thank you . Todd Curtis

MICHAEL C.
Bloomfield, NY
11/02/2015
Tires and More
Took my car in for tires. Todd found a problem that answered a question of clunking when I drove over a speed bump or hit a bump in the road. Exceptional work in reasonable time. Beyond Standard is an understatement. Once again Todd delivered superior work at a reasonable cost and delivered it on time. I got the tires I wanted, he found a problem and fixed it. Thank you again for the excellent work.

Michael D.
10/29/2015
Vibe Inspection
Excellent service. Easy scheduling, reasonable prices on bulb replacement, easy pick up.