Leonard B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Leonard said he appreciates that the business stands behind their service.

JOSHUA A.
05/31/2019
Great local shop. Dan is a gentleman and his guys do a great job. Thanks guys!

BE
BRYANT E.
05/29/2019
Quick and reliable
Dan and his team are fast.
Prices are good and the work done right. I will be back and also recommend them to others.

Josh R.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the employees were competent. They provided a better service price. He liked working with John.

ALBERT S.
Nissan Titan
05/21/2019
The people are knowledgable and always follow through on what they say. My car is clean and neat, no mud or dirt on the floor of the driver's side; or any side for that matter.
My experience with Dan's Mobil has always been excellent. We've taken our vehicles there for over 20 years now and will continue to have Dan's Mobil as our number one people to see when it comes to our automobiles.

JOEL R.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/14/2019
Honest & Fair
Been going here for years.

Kia Optima
05/13/2019
Excellent & Friendly Service
My car was towed in and needed service. I was met by friendly customer service rep and walked through the process, which was new to me. I really appreciated the extra time spent to make me feel comfortable with leaving my car. Even though the shop closed at 5:00pm, the service tech stayed on later to finish my car, for which I am so thankful! Thank you for your speedy and excellent service!

DON M.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
05/11/2019
A great place.
There is no where else I would trust my FJ.

DON M.
Nissan Armada
05/09/2019
Great Service.
As always , went well. Thanks Dan for a great experience.

GM
Gloria M.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff did a great job and got the service done quickly and correctly.

Doris R.
Lincoln MKZ
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Doris said the staff has been terrific and her vehicle is running great.

WW
WESLEY W.
Cadillac DTS
05/02/2019
Always nice to u and do good work
When they say it will be done almost always is

DWIGHT R.
Ford Cab & Chassis
04/30/2019
Fast Service
Brought my Truck in to get the Smog done and was in and out in less than 30 mins. Job well done.. Thanks!

ALBERT S.
Dodge Charger
04/29/2019
The people are knowledgable and always follow through on what they say.
My family has taken our cars to Dan's Mobil over 22 years. They are highly recommended in not only the parts they use mechanically, but also the place is clean, neat and friendly. I was recently in a car accident and the Insurance Company asked who I know or trust and they towed my car to Dan's Mobil. Dan's always there and helps out with the customers; being a "hands-on" mechanic really impresses me. Setting a fine example for all who work for his company. We have ONLY had the best experience when taking our vehicles to Dan's Mobil.

JANICE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/17/2019
Honest service
Have had services done by Dan for years and had a part go that was replaced previously and it was covered by warranty-nice to have someone do that for you.

MARY P.
Upland, CA
04/16/2019
Dan's Mobile Takes Good Care of Its Customers
Yet again, Dan's Mobile takes good care of its customers. We noticed that the tires in the front of our car were low despite having them checked and air put in about 4 weeks prior. We stopped at a local tire place next to where we had the low tire situation and they said that one was flat and may have rim damage. We added air and decided to head over to Dan's Mobile. They said it looks more like an alignment issue causing the tires to wear on one side. And as a result, it was time to replace the tires. They were correct ! The misalignment was severe (probably because of a couple of curb "issues" I had with the car (LOL); but the suspension was fine. I knew I had to have 2 tires replaced within the year, but the misalignment hastened that. There were 3 that needed replacement. I had them all replaced. Then, Dan's Mobile found the Cooper Tires I like at another location on sale. YEAH ! They not only repaired the alignment and checked the suspension, but got me a great deal on a very good set of tires. My car runs like a dream. Thanks Dan's Mobile for another great job!

BILL S.
04/16/2019
Trusted, very clean, friendly
I trust them with both of my vehicles. From a oil change to brake issues to smog tests, this is the place. Very clean, looks brand new, though I know that it is part of the community.

AH
Ashley H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business filled her coolant when they noticed it was low and she appreciated it.

JOYCE W.
Suzuki Forenza
04/05/2019
Dan is the most honest mechanic and will always advise you with wisdom and looking after your interest. He is our preferred mechanic for our two vehicles.
Dan is ethical and takes pride in his work. He will always work with you and your budget and help you get the best deal for you and provide top notch quality for your vehicle.

TJ
Trevor J.
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said he had no problems and everything was good.