Overall Rating 3.71429/5Overall Rating 3.71429/5Overall Rating 3.71429/5rating 3.71429rating 3.71429
Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429

AD
Avery D.
Whitefield, ME
06/23/2018 Category: Service
My experience at Darlings with my Hyundai
Prompt and good service. Technician found a couple of things that needed my attention, such as worn wiper blades,consulted with me about them and I agreed he should proceed with the work.

China, ME

Bobbi C.
Leeds, ME
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service and detailing
Wonderful customer service. Everything done in a timely manner. I Had vehicle detailed along with couple of recalls and inspection and everything was fantastic.

Cecilia C.
Winslow, ME
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Darlings is so accomodating...

Winslow, ME
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Expensive and not careful
I took my car in for three things. Only one was completed correctly. I had a state inspection on June 1st and received a sticker that showed May. They were supposed to repair damage to my undercarriage that was not done properly. On top of that, it cost nearly $60 for two side marker lights. I know dealerships are expensive, but there are some markups that are just too extreme.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 06/18/2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We take your concerns very serious as we are committed to customer excellence.  I am hoping that we can discuss what was not done on your car properly so that we can fix it to your satisfaction.  We aim to achieve 5 star ratings for all of our customer.  Please let me know a time and manner that is your best convenience to resolve this matter.

Jason Witts
Service Director
Darling's Hyundai
(207)430-8530
jason.witts@darlings.com

Anson, ME
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to wait while being serviced
Staff really friendly.

PW
Phyllis W.
Good experience
The service and prompt and the service people will explain things to me.

KN
Kelly N.
Gardiner, ME
On Time as promised
Thank you Service department.

KK
Kevin K.
Jefferson, ME
Customer service
Very pleasant and helpful staff. Building clean and tidy.

Donald B.
Chesterville, ME
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Communication
The end result of having the front springs replaced due to a recall is positive. However, the path to that successful outcome could have been smoother with a bit better communications as to what we should expect regarding the timing of the completion of the repairs. I was originally told by one person that all should take around an hour. When I called the next day, I spoke with a different person who stated that I should plan on leaving the car for the whole day. The reason given was that after photos and a repair authorization request is sent to Hyundai headquarters, it can take a while, possibly a couple of hours, to get a response. We left the car at the dealership the next day at the 9:50 am time I was told to be there. Toward the end of that day, the dealership still had no answer from Hyundai. I was then told the car would need to remain there overnight in hopes of getting an answer the next day. I only got this information as to the repair delay because I called the dealership near the end of day 1 and asked what was happening with our car. No one ever called me. Also, I still don't know if the repair request to Hyundai had been submitted early in that first day and Hyundai was slower than usual in responding or if the request wasn't submitted until much later in that day. I had to make other calls to the dealership on day 2 to get news of what was the status of the repair. Finally, toward the end of day 2, I did get a call letting me know that Hyundai had finally responded and the repair was about to commence. As I stated at the beginning of this review, the end result of all of this is very good; the recalled and broken springs were replaced. The whole experience would have been a bit better, however, if I had been kept apprised as to the delays that occurred without my having to make calls and track down someone for updates. I didn't expect frequent briefings. I know that there are many people who are there for repairs. When it became apparent that everything was going to take much longer than I had been told to expect, that is when a call would have been appreciated. Even negative news, initiated by someone at the dealership, that gave the assurance that people at the dealership were working at getting the problem causing the delay resolved would have been better than no news at all.

Brian B.
Skowhegan, ME
Awesome service
As usual the crew is amazing!!

Catherine B.
South China, ME
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
I felt comfortable and was treated well by Tyler and Devin in customer service.

Manchester, ME
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I brought my Hyundai Azera in for a state Inspection and am very pleased with the service I received from Darlings. They were very professional and competent and treated me more like family than just a customer. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service department to anyone and will definitely return when I need service again. Great job, Darling's team!

Farmingdale, ME
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is excellent.
I feel confident that my car is safe and reliable.

LT
Lisa T.
Chelsea, ME
06/07/2018 Category: Service
I have been treated in a very professional manner and would and have recommended Darling's to a few friends already!

KW
Kimberly W.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2018 Category: Service
They are very helpful and caring!!
Very helpful and they really care about their car care.

AP
Alfred P.
Searsmont, ME
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Review
Quick fast nice pleasant done

Jason K.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied with Darling’s service department. They do a thorough job. Price is very reasonable. They truly care and go above and beyond.