Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Mount Vernon, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2020 Category: Service
Santa Fe 2011
Devon is always accomodating to my schedule and keeps me well informed of the service needed or performed.

Rockland, ME
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
08/11/2020 Category: Service
MIL light once again
:-( staff was pleasant. Some things that were done to the car while it was in the Service Department's care left a bad impression.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 08/13/2020

good afternoon,
At your earliest convenience please contact me so that i can help work through your concerns.

Oakland, ME
2009 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Taking care of my concerns
The service manager has reached out to me and promised to take care of my concerns.
A new part has been ordered and will be installed as soon as it arrives, I will be notified and appointment will be made to install it.

08/10/2020 Category: Service
Defective horn
Everything is explained on previous pages

good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback.  I am glad that we got a chance to talk and make a plan to resolve your concerns.  We all look forward to seeing you soon.

Belgrade, ME

Joy J.
Clinton, ME
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service.
The service personal really listen to our concerns and know us on a personal basis. It is so nice not to be just a number in a world driven by numbers. When you place a call to Darlings a real person answers and you are stuck on a telephone tag of leave a message and we will call you back at "our convenience" which is seldom convenient for the original caller.

TP
Timothy P.
Augusta, ME
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
As usual the staff did a great job.

TH
Tyler H.
Pittston, ME
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I went in for recalls on my Sonata, and I had excellent care from Devon on the service team. He was pleasant and attentive that made the process smooth. I felt like a valued customer, and I would go back for other services if needed!

Clifton M.
Harpswell, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Darling’s Hyundai-Augusta ME
Always top shelf service with a courteous and upbeat reception!

Avon, ME
2007 Hyundai Entourage
08/03/2020 Category: Service
no I don't have time
Don't have the time to sit here and do all this I'm very busy
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 08/05/2020

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  Your feedback on how we treated you and how to enhance your experience with us is important.  We dont mean to take up much of your time, as a customer you are important to us and we take your satisfaction seriously.  Our goal is to earn 5 star reviews from our customers.

good afternoon,

Thank you for starting to return the survey.  We take these surveys very seriously and use them to make improvements to give our customers the best customer service possible.  If you could please take the time to fill it out if we have earned 5 stars from you that would be appreciated.

IB

Danny H.
Gardiner, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Techs that know their product well, and the car was clean when I got it back. Thank you!

CD

Msad #.
Turner, ME
2007 Hyundai Entourage
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly young lady greeted me and the tech was done in no time.
Keep up the good work!

Catherine B.
South China, ME
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Devon does a great job letting me know what is going on with my vehicle, if there is any issue or when it will need different types of service. My vehicle was ready in the time that Devon told me it would be. I don't mind waiting for my vehicle to be serviced as the customer lounge is comfortable.