Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

Robert M.
Oakland, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
Keep up the great work. Thank you

Corinne H.
Jay, ME
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Service
Exceptional customer service and incredibly friendly and courteous. Can't beat Darlings in Augusta for service and sales!

Norridgewock, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent. Everything was explained to me when I got there. After my car was serviced the gentleman at the counter explained everything that took place during the service

OM
Olivia M.
Winslow, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil change inspection
Great quick service!!

Nobleboro, ME
Exceptional Service. Thanks
This was my first service experience at Darling's Augusta, ME and the service was exceptional...from the drop off inside the service bay, the waiting area with coffee, donuts, newspapers, and clean bathrooms...to the check out where everything that was done to the vehicle was fully explained. Car wash and inspection were greatly appreciated. Seems like a really well-run operation and I look forward to returning.

Thanks.

GG
Gerald G.
Mercer, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer/work review
We are continually impressed and pleased with the attitude and customer service performance provided at Darlings.

GB
Guy B.
Rumford, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
always very efficient and courteous
Devon Grenier went above and beyond to make sure I was well informed with what was going on with my vehicle. He is always very conscientious and thorough. Does not hesitate to answer any questions I have and if not sure, he finds the answer.

Darling's Hyundai of Augusta is very fortunate to have Devon employed there as I feel he is an asset to the dealership.

I have never seen anything but professionalism in his performance. One would never know if he was having a hard day.

PW
Phyllis W.
Augusta, ME
10/13/2019 Category: Service
A good eperience
They were very thorough in examining my car and explaining things to me. A couple problems I noticed with the car lately that I brought to their attention, were taken care of.

Derrick W.
Missouri City, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Employees
Had a great experience. They were very professional and got me checked in very fast. Car was completed before the expected pickup time.

David S.
Norridgewock, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Devin and the service department are proficient and thorough.
The service performed was thorough and professionally accomplished.

Fairfield, ME
10/08/2019 Category: Service
good service
very good service everytime i go there

Robert M.
Oakland, ME
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
Family atmosphere and excellent service. Thank you!

Winthrop, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Carol
Great technical support from the Service Department with a detailed check/review of what is being done to my vehicle. The customer waiting area is welcoming and comfortable if needing to wait for servicing.

GT
Geraldine T.
Litchfield, ME
10/04/2019 Category: Service
2018 Hyndai
Great customer service by Devan. He is very nice and answers all my questions and concerns. Great Customer service these days means a lot. A lot of people do not take the time.
Thank you Devan for all you do and keep up the good work!

GH
Gladdys H.
Nesconset, NY
10/02/2019 Category: Service
What a fabulous facility!
This dealership was so professional. They explained everything along the way. We were in a very comprised way, as we were from out of state, 375 miles to be exact, and the engine light was going on and the engine was stalling. After several hours the dealership could not determine the cause, but your Team Service Manager, James Storen, told me to call him and keep him up to date, and that he would fit me in if the problem came back. I left that facility feeling that someone really cared and that my car really was reviewed. We did make it home, although our hearts were in our mouth along the way. We will return the next time we are in Maine. Congratulations for your fabulous employee!

Richard W.
Randolph, ME
10/02/2019 Category: Service
i had enginee light on and needed solution to problem..
Svc manager was very helpful and provided recommended follow up service.

Dennis W.
Manchester, ME
Dennis
Need improvement on delivery Times. This has been a constant and reason I rarely time my car to this dealership for service.

Waterville, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, willing to help, pleasant
Listed above

Jeremy C.
Waterville, ME
Thoroughness
I am a service manager at a different dealership... I'm not sure if it is the Darlings way or if it was just how John was-is.... but he was extremely helpful, accommodating, and pleasant... at no time, did I have to "beg or plead" .... he took care of everything from beginning to end... there was even a slight "hiccup" after the engine was replaced and again, john came thru without even the slightest hesitation... my hats off to your company and Especially to john... thanks for everything!

Lance S.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/30/2019 Category: Service
After a forced update from hyundai my car lost power when driving in Augusta. Luckily it was right in front of darlings (that never happens, but it did here) They made room in their schedule, and fixed my car. They were very busy, yet still took my car in, for which i am extremely grateful The service was awesome and the did a great job. The service manager took time to hear my issue and then worked with his staff to get me back on the road!