Overall Rating 3.71429/5Overall Rating 3.71429/5Overall Rating 3.71429/5rating 3.71429rating 3.71429
Overall Rating 2.71429/5Overall Rating 2.71429/5rating 2.71429rating 2.71429rating 2.71429
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Litchfield, ME
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenient and accommodating to your schedule.

GG
George G.
Windsor, ME
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai 2007
Repairs were done in timely manner

Sandra B.
Randolph, ME
cuatomer service
Wonderful and helpful service.

Joseph H.
Norridgewock, ME
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great
Had great service done in the time frame I was given

Jeromy C.
Chelsea, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Never had a complaint about having service done here. Devin is awesome and always takes care of everything. We have two Santa Fe's and bring them both in here for service.

SP
Sare P.
Litchfield, ME
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Extremely helpful
My experience here was completely amazing. Everyone at Darlings is extremely helpful, considerate, and make sure their customers don’t leave with any unanswered questions. Just standing in the lobby I had 5 people ask me if I needed help, and that’s something you don’t see many places anymore. I like Darlings so much that I am considering trading in my car to buy one through Darlings because I have had expectional service here compared to Charlie’s where I bought my car.

David W.
Gardiner, ME
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Another great service.
Had an oil change and tire rotation, great service.

Jefferson, ME
Service review
Very friendly staff, questions answered confidently

Catherine B.
South China, ME
Great Customer Service!
Devin does such a great job in customer service. He saved me a trip back to the dealership by letting me know that my inspection sticker expires next month, and was able to do it also while I was having my oil changed.

Waterville, ME
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful employees, comfortable waiting area.
I had to bring my vehicle in for a recall. In the process they do a multi point inspection, which showed that I needed tires, shocks, struts and other things. It made me suspicious as my car was inspected a few months ago and passed with none of these items showing up.

HS
Heidi S.
Augusta, ME
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Customer Service!
Always a pleasure to do business with.

JZ
Joyce Z.
Clinton, ME
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Explained all work and why the choice I made was important.

Dixfield, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2018 Category: Service
great
customer service.

Jennifer M.
Caribou, ME
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Despite some problems that have occurred with my new Hyundai, Darlings Augusta has been great to work with me. Most specially, Devin in the service department has always been quick to get me in (we live 300 miles away), and very prompt at the last minute. He has made sure that the service is thorough and has provided us assistance (loaner, drive to shopping/restaurant while waiting) etc.

Donna D.
Turner, ME
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Everyone I have dealt with over here, from sales to service, are very friendly and really care about their customer. Will definitely keep coming back and would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bangor, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Easy In, Easy Out
Fast, efficient, and thorough.

South China, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Fixed Dent in my Hyundai Accent Hatchback 2014
I took my car to Darling's in Augusta to get fixed after my car was involved in a hit and run. The repair took about a week or less and you can't even tell that it had any repairs, it looks as good as new!

Augusta, ME
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Familiarity with customers
Service department took photographs of my 1 year old aftermarket battery. I was able to contact the seller in another state and receive
all of my money I paid for that (aftermarket) battery. I called the service department as soon as I got home and thanked them for their
extra efforts.

The original battery was a 4 year old Hyundai battery which came with the automobile.

RF

Linda K.
Hermon, ME
07/29/2018 Category: Service
Happy with the service
Devon. He was wonderful. Kept me informed everyday.