Overall Rating 3.83333/5Overall Rating 3.83333/5Overall Rating 3.83333/5rating 3.83333rating 3.83333
Overall Rating 2.63636/5Overall Rating 2.63636/5rating 2.63636rating 2.63636rating 2.63636
Latest Review 28 minutes ago

Kents Hill, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Guys in service are always informative, thorough, friendly and polite

GG
Gerald G.
Mercer, ME
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. pleased by havinga loner car. Especially since it took longer to repair our car.

Richard B.
Belgrade, ME
03/22/2019 Category: Service
gave me a quick appointment for factory recall, and repaired same in quick time
very good service

LW
Lisa W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
The best!
We have two Hyundai Elantras which we purchased at Darling's. We got a great deal on them when we bought them, and the service has always been great! Everyone we have done business with at Darlings is honest, polite and helpful. The service is always top notch. They have earned our trust.

Shannon H.
Rome, ME
03/21/2019 Category: Service
John was very friendly and courteous. I find that all Darling's employees are. The work was done quickly and to my complete satisfaction

NB
Nick B.
Pittsfield, ME
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Great initial service experience with my Hyundai Geneis
Called Fri, got in he next Mon, had an issue with my power steering, diagnosis was quick and picked up the car that same afternoon, front floors vacuumed and car was washed also

JZ
Joy Z.
Clinton, ME
Great customer service.
The customer service reps do a great job, they listen and review what is needed. I do not think these ratings should be tied to performance reviews. It puts pressure on clients and dings the reps who do a great job, but may not get a high rated review because customers are busy and do not always want to respond to reviews. It seems every organization is now doing these surveys. It is time to come up with a short review...ie: were we satisfied. From hospital and doctors to purchases we are bombarded with these reviews which is irritating. Perhaps it would be more beneficial to ask "did the technician listen to the reps" and do their job. In my case they did not reset an idiot light, now I have to make another trip back to get it taken care of, inconvenient.

Bryan B.
Waterville, ME
03/20/2019 Category: Service
service
Took my Hyundai Santa Fe in to Darlings in Augusta with a few little issues and I believe they went up and Beyond to find the problem and make sure I was happy before I left I don't believe you could have asked for better people

Joan D.
Farmingdale, ME
03/19/2019 Category: Service
When I had my old change and tire rotation the morning of my appointment the low washer fluid starting flashing so I thought they would have filled it up. And they did not.

TP
Timothy P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
We as usual had great service. Our only issue is the up sale of services not recommend by the owners manual. We realize it is a company policy and not always the service writers but with this current economy most people can not afford unneeded repairs.

Rumford, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
always very efficient and courteous
I am always pleased with the staff and quickness vehicle is taken in.

NB
Nelson B.
Manchester, ME
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service was, as usual, excellent. Staff listened to my questions, already knew about the recall so were prepared to deal with that, and explained what they had done when I picked up my car.

Terry M.
Cushing, ME
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Don't ask me something and not do it.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
The serving was done ahead of schedule. Great job.

HT
Heather T.
West Gardiner, ME
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service and professional teamwork.
One will find it hard to find a dealership that strives to provide the best possible customer service from top to bottom as Darling's provides. I have had dealings with all aspects of their business. Sales, service, finance, collision, recondition, and even with the general manager, they are all top notch professionals who care.

Winthrop, ME
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful company with wonderful employees
The service department is so easy to work with. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. I recommend them to everyone.

Melissa G.
Litchfield, ME
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Not so happy
Not sure I would bring my car here again

2016 Hyundai Elantra