Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Farmington, ME
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Awesome place
Great place definitely have pride in taking care of there customers

PM
Pamela M.
Wayne, ME
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Service/Repair
I needed to schedule my car for a door lock issue. Got appt within my request for the day I needed as I only have Wenesdays available and they worked with me. Got my appt they looked at the car told me had to order parts would be 2 days. Did not hear from them in 7 days so I called and parts were there and they scheduled me for 2 weeks later. Was all good considering the waiting for parts was too long. And getting my appt and waiting 2 more weeks. Quess that's service for you these day. All good though love Darlings and will continue to buy my cars there.

Rome, ME
04/30/2021 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable & professional. I especially appreciated the opportunity to have my vehicle picked up at my home & returned following service during the recent pandemic.

Farmingdale, ME
04/29/2021 Category: Service
always satisfied with the service at Darlings
I like the fact that they check with you on services you may need, but are not pushy if you don't want them. Having your
car washed would be a definite plus.

Gardiner, ME
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Darlings always delivers exceptional customer service whether buying a car or afterwards with any service needs. Both Gary in Sales and Devon in the service dept go above and beyond to provide a terrific experience.

04/18/2021 Category: Service
Routine Service
Great customer Service. Easy to deal with.

TH
Tyler H.
West Gardiner, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Love Tyler
Devon you did such a good job I appreciate you bud!!!!

Donna D.
Manchester, ME
2007 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
April 2021 Darling Hyundai car service
I brought my 14 year old Hyundai Elantra in for:
multipoint inspection; seasonal swap and balance tires, ME State Inspection; oil, lube, and filter, headlight restoration, alignment. I want to thank and compliment Grayson and Meghan, (drivers), mechanic, Richard Shea; Service department - Samantha and Devin Grenier. I was per usual, pleased with the work, the patience w/ my questions, the paperwork, and the feeling that I'm part of the Darling Hyundai family! My car looks terrific, drives beautifully! I'll start looking at other cars this next year. I've had such luck with my Hyundai Elantra! I like that 10 year warranty. I like working with Devin and the Augusta Darling Hyundai team! If I could have another ten years of the same? I wouldn't switch. Hoping the dealership will help me get the best price for a new Hyundai. Hope I don't have to venture all over the state or out of state. I like what I like, and it takes a great deal of time to earn my trust! Devon Grenier and team, you ARE the BEST! Donna Dachs

David P.
Augusta, ME
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always Happy
Devon always does a great job to make sure we are happy with the work that has been done. He is always pleasant and professional. He is definitely one of the reasons that we keep coming back to Darling's.

Michelle L.
Oakland, ME
Detailed, Friendly & Dependable
I can always relay on the service department to have my car in and out in a timely manner, having it ready for when I need it. I trust their opinion on any issue that may come up. Devin is always there to great us at the front with a smile! His vast knowledge of many issues is unmeasured and most trusted!

Mark S.
Oakland, ME
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Devin did a great job. Happy customer.

03/30/2021 Category: Service
Devon G. from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 03/31/2021

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your recent visit to Darling's and feedback on your CSI survey.  We take our customer service very seriously.  We are committed to earning perfect scores from our customers.  I would like to touch base and discuss how we can better our customer service so that we can earn that perfect score in the future.  I would like to discuss your concerns in greater detail.  What is the best method and most convenient time for you?  Thank you again for your time and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Devon Grenier

Augusta, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Devon Rocks!
As always Devon goes above and beyond!

03/29/2021 Category: Service
I have always been satisfied with the service they perform

RL
Rosemary L.
Litchfield, ME
2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Change Over
I'm comfortable dealing with Darlings. Devon Grenier and Paul Watson are the easiest people to deal with for service and purchasing a vehicle. They are honest, reliable, and seem to put their customers first. They are very knowledgeable individuals and are very clear in their explanations to any questions you may ask. While doing the service I was there for they found that critters were invading my engine area and storing their acorns there and suggested ways of keeping them away from the vehicle. So far the remedy is working. Devon Grenier went above and beyond to fix the problem to avoid any damage in the future.