Overall Rating 3.83333/5Overall Rating 3.83333/5Overall Rating 3.83333/5rating 3.83333rating 3.83333
Overall Rating 2.58333/5Overall Rating 2.58333/5rating 2.58333rating 2.58333rating 2.58333
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TF
Todd F.
Augusta, ME
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service , beautiful facility
We have always had all cars our cars and trucks serviced at Darling's and it has always been excellent ,

Pittston, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, feels like family
Always a great job

Reginald F.
Chelsea, ME
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Very Friendly service personnel, accommodating in every way.

TR
Thomas R.
Kingfield, ME
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service work
I am happy with the level of service that I receive when I come to Darling's. Anytime I have a question they are answered promptly and professionally. If the person I am speaking with can't answer my question, they will get back to me or refer me to someone who can help.
I would like to see the dealership provide customers with more service coupons or specials on a regular basis. I feel this benefits both parties and in the long run, will keep current customers coming back as well as bringing in new customers.
My only concerns that I have is the cost of a four wheel alignment at $130.00. I have done my research, looked around and have found at least two places that currently provide a four wheel alignment that follow Hyundai's specifications; with a cost to the customer at $70.00. This is a savings of over $60.00. I was also told that if I needed new windshield wipers, that it could cost me to have a mechanic install them. Currently, I can go to VIP, Autozone and Walmart, buy the same exact wipers and have them installed for free.
Over all, I am happy with the level of service that I have received from Darling's staff, Paul Watson my salesman, the finance as well as the service department. These people are a credit to Darling's continued success and should be recognized.

Farmingdale, ME
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Great people

Augusta, ME
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe repair review
Very friendly and courteous employees.

DT
Dana T.
Pittston, ME
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Darlings treats customers in a friendly manner.
The service is always prompt as scheduled and thorough.

WN
Will N.
Newburgh, ME
2018 Hyundai Kona
Ideal customer service
Fast and easy service. Ideal for anyone with a busy schedule.

AP
Adam P.
Windsor, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Very easy to drop off vehicle no pressure to buy anything Updated with the status of the Vehicle. Definitely Be the first place to buy a vehicle before anywhere else.

SK
Steven K.
China, ME
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Darling's Hyundai Service
Went in for Oil Change and tire rotation. Friendly service department good atmosphere to wait for service. I ended up not getting my tires rotated as I need new ones. Really appreciate them not wasting my money.

FR
Frederick R.
Fairfield, ME
friendly and efficient
the service department always get my vehicle in quickly and promptly. all the service people and sales people are always very friendly and talkative

SG
Quick friendly service

Catherine B.
South China, ME
Great Customer Service!
The customer service rep was very friendly, and informative. My car's service was completed in a timely manor. The waiting area is warm and comfortable.

GP
Gregory P.
Albion, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and seasonal swap of tires.
As always, easy to set up and appointment. Took advantage of shuttle service to get to another appointment while our Hyundai was in for service. Staff all very friendly. Smooth transactions! Keep up the good work.

James M.

SF
Steven F.
Rockland, ME
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, well-trained staff; work was done in timely manner.
My PROBLEM WITH MY SONATA (not what recent service visit involved) is keyless entry/ignition: some times it does not work, either door lock or starting car. Has left me stranded twice. Your service people seem to have no fix/not getting any Hyundai service advice re: this issue. If you can't fix it, why would I buy another Hyundai??

CE
Carolyn E.
Port Clyde, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive and on time!!!
Great customer service and the tech was great at explaining what he did and what work we should have done to service our vehicle in the near future!!!

Dianne S.
Readfield, ME
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great folks!
Everyone at Darlings, no matter the department, is professional, friendly & kind.