Overall Rating 3.92308/5Overall Rating 3.92308/5Overall Rating 3.92308/5rating 3.92308rating 3.92308
Overall Rating 2.61538/5Overall Rating 2.61538/5rating 2.61538rating 2.61538rating 2.61538

Roger S.
South Gardiner, ME
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and a comfortable waiting room.
See đź‘€above

Bethany S.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly employees and great customer service.
I always have great customer service when I come in. This time they went over and above with service and to meet my needs. Thank you!

TR
Thomas R.
Kingfield, ME
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Great, honest service
Devon has worked with me since I picked up my Hyundai Tucson Night roughly two years ago.
Together with my salesman Paul Watson, they make a great team who go above and beyond to see what they can do to help me.

Catherine S.
Gardiner, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Tyler is awesome!!!!
Great service. Tyler was efficient and courteous. Made sure all my vehicular needs were met.

AJ

Albion, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
COMPLETELY SATISFIED
I can't imagine doing business anywhere else ! Our 2014 Accent with almost 100,000 miles needed some care. At our last oil change with Darlings, it was brought to our attention that the car was in need of control arm bushings, and a couple other small items and that it would not pass an upcoming state inspection because of that. As the state inspection due date approached, I called John in service to order the needed parts. Knowing that my tires were in FAIR condition at best, I had him price out some tires as well. The parts department came thru with a GREAT deal on some Uniroyal tires! John scheduled an appointment and set aside a rental car for me ahead of time. I was able to drop the car off the night before with Jason and Devin was there to go over the repairs when I picked it up. (both of them stayed past closing, due to me not being able to make it earlier. ) Every thing was repaired in a very timely fashion at the prices that were quoted with no surprises ! Thank you to all ! P.S. Thanks to Glen in recon for giving us a clean car when we picked it up !

DN
Deborah N.
Auburn, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, pleasing, and comfortable waiting area. Coffee and snacks good
My car is always well taken care of, cleaned and comes back better than before I took it in. Thank you so much Darling's.

TW
Thomas W.
Vassalboro, ME
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Nice Job...
Staff were courteous and professional.

The vehicle being worked had no visible signs of being in an accident, and drove smoothly after picking up the vehicle. No pulling to either side... folks did a nice job repairing the vehicle.

much thanks!!!

PB
Paul B.
Rockland, ME
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and clean.
Everything was excellent , great service. They explained what they were going to do, the cost and what to be aware of for the future. Cannot ask for anything more.

Waterville, ME
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Always so helpful, friendly, and supportive to the customer's needs.

KW
Kathleen W.
Kents Hill, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Department
The guys in the service department are always courteous, helpful, and respectful. They spend the extra time to explain what is being done and answer questions.

Fairfield, ME
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Good people

Bobbi Sue H.
New Portland, ME
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
Darlings is always welcoming, making the lobby/wait comfortable. They are extremely efficient typically getting me in and out faster than I anticipated

Joan D.
Farmingdale, ME
06/08/2019 Category: Service
I am always pleased with the service I get at this dealership

06/07/2019 Category: Service
Everything went very well, the employee was very informative and explained what was going to happen.

Catherine B.
South China, ME
Great Customer Service
Devin is very courteous, and explains everything I need to know what is going on with my vehicle. My car is serviced in a timely manor.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly atmosphere
They were quick in checking me in and there was free food and coffee available while I waited.

AP
Alfred P.
Manchester, ME
2013 Hyundai Azera
Awesome Service Experience
I brought my 2013 Hyundai in for a State Inspection and on the way to the dealership, my AC quit working. I only had an appointment for the inspection, but Darling's happily agreed to look for the AC problem as well. They quickly diagnosed the problem but didn't have the necessary parts to fix it immediately. They ordered the necessary parts and set up an appointment to get them installed. I am very happy with Darling's service department. They treated me like I was a #1 priority customer and I really appreciated it!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra service
fine job.

Roxy G.
Sidney, ME
06/05/2019 Category: Service
The bucking has stopped!
took my car in for a recall, seasonal tire change and oil change, two weeks later the engine light comes on and a whole lot of bucking so this time it was a wire harness and not the engine as before!