Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

KL
Kenneth L.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Palisades service
The. Dealership is always welcoming, clean and waiting area is well stocked. Service manager is very knowledgeable and kept me well informed throughout the appointment

AP
Alfred P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
I needed routine service on my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe so I brought it into darling's. The service was outstanding and the people were friendly and courteous. They were upfront with the cost estimate and told me exactly what they would do. They assured me that if they ran into anything unexpected, they would ask before proceeding. Nothing came up and the final price was slightly lower than the quote. I'm very pleased.

CL

Yes they did good 5

Rockland, ME
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
MIL
MIL second time - none found

GP
Gregory P.
Albion, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Always happy !
Always great people, great attention to detail !
From ease of scheduling an appointment, to convenient drop off , top notch maintenance, excellent explanation of services and a clean car to pick up !
Thank you !

TH
Theodora H.
Oakland, ME
2009 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2020 Category: Service
the waiting area was clean , spacious and comfortable
The service was perfect
.Devon was courteous, helpful,did a great job

02/05/2020 Category: Service
service
Devon is awesome! It was a little bit pricey for the service!

GT
Geraldine T.
Litchfield, ME
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service by Devon in Augusta, Maine
Always answers all my questions and concerns.

Very personable.

Great customer service, truly wants to help and take care of his customers. Should get recognized for being an outstanding employee! I work with customers every day myself and appreciate being treated very well.

Diane R.
Winslow, ME
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Good servive
Two trips to Darling, Augusta to have an oil change, air and cab filter change. Maint. tec. found pine needles and acorns on cab filter, but one acorn fell into blower motor and jammed fan from working. Had to bring vehicle back to garage to have acorn removed. (80-mile round-trip) not counting time away from work. No reduction or discount on service call for lost time and mileage. Garage Service manager was good at having the problem fixed, but should have been taken care of the first time.

Oakland, ME
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service and team
Great customer service, Devon and others make the process easy and comfortable. The only reason I didn't give the rating a full 5 star is because I had an unusual event occur with my previous Hyundai, in with my engine fractured. I lost a lot of money as the event occurred as I hit 109,000. Nine thousand over the warranty. They called it a freaky fatality :( .... However, I did love my Hyundai and decided to purchase another one. I haven't had any issues, but I am only at 75,000 and debating if I dare to keep or sell it simply due to my previous experience. Time will tell. I think the chances of it happening again is small. --Otherwise, everything has been great.

ED
Ervin D.
Augusta, ME
01/31/2020 Category: Service
inspection & repairs
The staff took good care of me, in insuring the vehicle was safe.

WS
Wendi S.
Waterville, ME
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great car dealership!
Going back for service where I bought my car is painless! The salesman, Paul Watson, always calls me by name when he sees me, same with the Hyundai Service manager! They even called to remind me the inspection sticker was due to expire this month! I love this dealership!

Rockland, ME

Rosemary L.
Litchfield, ME
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and Replacement Bulb for Headlight
I had excellent service on my last visit to Darling's. The work was completed within the time estimated. Very friendly service reps.