Overall Rating 3.72727/5Overall Rating 3.72727/5Overall Rating 3.72727/5rating 3.72727rating 3.72727
Overall Rating 2.63636/5Overall Rating 2.63636/5rating 2.63636rating 2.63636rating 2.63636
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

SK
Stacy K.
China, ME
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service. Nice waiting area with refreshments

PD
Paul D.
good and reliable service
service is always provided with a smile and with accuracy

Catherine B.
South China, ME
Great Customer Service
Darling's took care of my vehicle's maintenance in a timely manor. The service rep let me know that my air filter needed to be changed according to the mileage.

GS
Gary S.
East Winthrop, ME
2010 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Good job, overall.
The delay for the week-end was a bit inconvenient. But, it was successfully resolved.

Dale M.
Readfield, ME
na
na

NC
Nicole C.
Manchester, ME
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I was quoted 3 hours to complete what needed to be done on my car and I was out in 2 1/2. Always friendly and professional.

Waterville, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2019 Category: Service
The service staff worked with us to address the need and though a step was missed and we had to come back the service team was explanatory and teh work was performed.
Darlings has been great to work with, pleasant, friendly and willing to work with you. Very grateful for their customer service.

Fairfield, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2019 Category: Service

Winthrop, ME
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Wiper blade replacement
We bought a 2018 Elantra and about a week latedr in bad weather we discovered that the wiper blades were stiff and did not clean the windshield properly. We stopped by and they checked them out and replaced them at no charge.

Poland, ME
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Speedy Service

Readfield, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Top notch service department!!!! Thank you John.

01/31/2019 Category: Service
Not the same as usual
New customer service staff not quite up to the past, but work was completed satisfactory.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 01/31/2019

Good morning,
Thank you for your CSI feedback.  We will absolutely improve from your feedback.

Jason Witts
Service Director
Darling's Hyundai
(207)430-8530
jason.witts@darlings.com

CP
Charles P.
Good Place
Darling's is a good place to buy a car.

MA
Mary A.
Winthrop, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Service and buying a new car
I not only had a car serviced, I traded it in and bought a new one! Jeff was my salesman just as he was almost 10 years ago when I bought my first Hyundai. He was wonderful and patient. I never felt pushed or rushed. The price was fair and the experience stress free! Kudos to Darling's.

Norridgewock, ME
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Love the sales dept., not the service dept.
The dealership it self was great when I bought my car, I even recommended it to many family members (which have all bought cars there now) and friends. But the service dept. needs help. I would only recommend the sales dept. not the service unless it is a warrantee part.

AP
Alfred P.
Manchester, ME
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2019 Category: Service
I can always count on Darling's to treat me and my car right! The service department is first class - they treat the customer just like they owned the business. I have been a customer here for many years and I've never had a problem that they couldn't resolve promptly and courteously. Highly recommended!

Joseph R.
Windsor, ME
Service Department
I am nearly 69 years old and in my time have bought many new and used vehicles, without a doubt, I have never seen such a polite and helpful service department. In my many years I have never taken any of my vehicles to a dealer for anything unless it was covered by a warranty. But in the 2 plus years I have been dealing with Darlings, they have performed all of my maintenance to include oil changes.
It is truly a pleasure to deal with people who don't act like they are doing you a favor.
I am not ashamed of my review and you may use my full name if desired.
Thanks, Joseph Rocque Jr.

BP
Bartholemew P.
Always a pleasure
Always treated top notch

Carol B.
Vassalboro, ME
Courteous and comfortable.
I am always greeted courteously and with energy! I love the comfort of the waiting area.