Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

Camden, ME
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Always accommodating
The staff is always helpful, cheerful, accommodating and on time. The place itself is very clean, modern, bright. The waiting area is comfortable and pleasant. And I appreciate that they have a driver who can drop you off somewhere local to get some errands done or eat lunch while the car is being serviced.

Darcy W.
South China, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I enjoy my visits. The employees are friendly and waiting area is comfortable and clean.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Elantra service
Personnel are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Westport, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worked to make it right
I purchased my vehicle less then two years ago, and it had a bad water pump. When I brought it in they diagnosed my car as such. At the story progressed it was told to me that it caused my engine to blow, a very unfortunate circumstance. Darling's did make an attempt to get Hyundai to help fix this issue since it was something that is not typical and should not have happened for a well maintained vehicle. Hyundai denied the claim. When I called to speak with them they did not even give me the time of day. They refused to even give me the dispute line phone number. So then I turned to Darling inquiring about trade in value, you would think this opportunity for them would be a good one.... Sell me a second new car, repair the engine on their own dime, and then sell that high quality car to a second person. Well they would not even consider it. They offered me $500 for trade in.... on a car that was bought for almost $20,000 two years prior, in mint condition, that blue books for close to $13,000. After my initial review I was contacted my Darlings in hopes to correct the issue. They are definitely making efforts to help fix the unfortunate situation and for that I am grateful. The issues I have are not actually with Darling but more with Hyundai. Darling is great to deal with on the whole

09/11/2019 Category: Service
Over priced, unfair, and crooked
I purchased my vehicle less then two years ago, and it had a bad water pump. When I brought it in they diagnosed my car as such. At the story progressed it was told to me that it caused my engine to blow, a very unfortunate circumstance. Darling's did make an attempt to get Hyundai to help fix this issue since it was something that is not typical and should not have happened for a well maintained vehicle. Hyundai denied the claim. When I called to speak with them they did not even give me the time of day. They refused to even give me the dispute line phone number. So then I turned to Darling inquiring about trade in value, you would think this opportunity for them would be a good one.... Sell me a second new car, repair the engine on their own dime, and then sell that high quality car to a second person. Well they would not even consider it. They offered me $500 for trade in.... on a car that was bought for almost $20,000 two years prior, in mint condition, that blue books for close to $13,000. That is wrong and crooked, and unacceptable.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 09/11/2019

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback and allowing us to further assist you.  We will do our best to assist in your expired engine situation.  Thank you for taking the time to score us on our customer assistance and how we treated you as a valued customer.

Jason Witts

Kents Hill, ME
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Actually, a great dealership. I've dealt with all aspects..sales, service and body shop. Continue to go back....says something 🚘

AP
Alfred P.
Manchester, ME
2013 Hyundai Azera
09/03/2019 Category: Service
First Class Body Shop
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Azera in to have the wheels refinished. After 6 years, they were getting a little shopworn and refinishing the wheels was more cost effective that buying a completely new set. The refinishing came out fantastic - the wheels look brand new. I was very happy with the results, the price, and the friendly customer service. I would recommend Darling's to anyone.

JJ
Joy J.
Clinton, ME
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
It is a pleasure to deal with this dealership. The service people know me personally and my car. I never feel like a number.

CL
Carol L.
Rome, ME
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Keeping customer informed
During the repair of my Hyundai Tucson after a collision, I had numerous calls with updates about my vehicle. Communication is key!

Litchfield, ME
Service was great
What is your problem? Why do you force a customer to go through this migamorrow? Ridiculous. The Augusta team did a great job. Ease up.

CD
Cynthia D.
North Anson, ME
Service rep nice
Prompt service, nice, polite, friendly.

Catherine B.
South China, ME
Great Customer Service
Working with Devon has been a pleasurable experience for me. He lets me know if there are any concerns or what type of service will be needed on my Tuscan in the future. He is always very friendly and helpful!

Julie R.
Newcastle, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Very pleasant experience! Great service ! Friendly .. .. knowable about what’s going on with my vehicle, found a problem that I didn’t know I had with brakes . Thank you Darlings in Augusta!

Randall M.
Sangerville, ME
08/29/2019 Category: Service
service people do good job
happy with sevice

Mary C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
great work
work done in timely fashiob

MA
Mary A.
Winthrop, ME
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Good and fair service
You always do a good job

Gardiner, ME

Felicia S.
Warren, ME
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Great service and courteous staff.

Josh P.
08/21/2019
He told me to give him 5 stars....
Worked with Devon. He saved me some money on a part. He was courteous and professional. He ran out into a lightning storm to get my car. He also asked me to give him 5 stars if I was happy with his handling of my customer experience. I'm doing so because I have nothing but good things to say.