Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

CD
Charles D.
Fairfield, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Your review form needs to be reworked, I already explained my issue above and an not taking the time to type it again.

Corinth, ME
03/19/2017 Category: Service
no review I answered your questions
I wasn't interested in doing a review you asked me to fill out a survey to help you do better. I find it annoying that you are sticking a review for you to use for promotional purposes onto the survey.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 03/22/2017

good morning,
The survey is sent from the manufacturer not the dealership.  However we do take the survey very seriously so that we can better serve our customers.  What better way than to use real world feedback from the people that we want to better ourselves for.  Thank you for your time and response.

03/10/2017 Category: Service
Extended Stay
Routine maintenance took longer than projecected due to recall that was not noted when appointment scheduled, then took longer than the already extended time estimate. Very curteous staff however and comfortable waiting area. They did a great job; just a heads up to the additional work would be helpful for planning purposes.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 03/14/2017

good morning,
We do appologize for the service visit taking longer than anticiapted at the time of scheduling your service reservation.  Thank you for your understanding and patience, we will look to not have this situation when we come back to see us with your next service visit.

Diane R.
Winslow, ME
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Great service EXCEPT FOR WAIT TIME FOR APPT
Great service EXCEPT FOR WAIT TIME FOR APPT
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 03/02/2017

Good morning,
Thank you for your feedback on your recent service visit.  I do want to appologize for the error that was made in estimating your promise time.  I hope that you return in the near future so that we can meet your expectations.  Again thanks for your feedback and your recent visit.

AD
Avery D.
Whitefield, ME
12/22/2016 Category: Service
accomodations in waiting area.
Very comfortable accomodations in waiting area.

Chelsea, ME
11/07/2016 Category: Service
Priority of service
I think because I was not going to wait for my vehicle that put it off even though I had a 830 appointment and the car was not ready by noon.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 11/08/2016

good afternoon,
I am responding to your concern that has surfaced after your service visit.  We do coordinate our work schedule by promise times.  Was this a situation where we missed a promise time commitment?

Rebecca C.
Winslow, ME
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Love your free shuttle
I can drop my car off to be serviced as your shuttle will take me to work and pick me up afterwards so I can get my car.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 10/10/2016

good morning Rebecca,
thank you for brining that oversight to our attention.  We have looked into it and corrected the new vehicle that your purchased in our records.  We hope in the future you will score us 5 stars, is there anything that we can do to earn that rating in the future?

Clinton, ME
2011 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2016 Category: Service
Resolved my hazard light(s) issue.
The waiting area was nice a roomy but cold.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 09/29/2016

Good afternoon,
I took some time to investigate the documentation on your repairs order.  The Maine state inspection law does state that excessive corrosion on brake rotors does fail for safety.  If you would like to return I would gladly have a technician take a second look at your vehicle to verify the condition, often times this is only present on the inside surface of the rotor and cant be seen from the ground. It is important to us that customers know what work needs to be performed on their vehicles to prevent expensive repairs and maintain safe transportation.  Please let me know if i can be of any assistance to clear this up.

Mark S.
Oakland, ME
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2016 Category: Service
I have ALWAYS been treated well at Darling's- friendly, professional people.
From the purchase of my various vehicles to the care and maintenance of them, Darling's does a wonderful job!
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 07/06/2016

good morning,
I appreciate the positive feedback from your recent service visit.  You scored us at 3 stars, what can we do to earn a 5 star review.

Mount Vernon, ME
2003 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Great in the end
While great work was performed, it took nearly a week for Hyundai intl to approve the work. For regular maintenance, I would look toward others. Their prices are just unreasonable at $96/hour for services.
Jason W., Service Director from Darling's Hyundai Augusta responded on 05/26/2016

good morning sir,

I hope that you will come back to visit us for maintenance services.  Many of our services are at a discounted rate to make sure that we are competative with local repair facilities.  Additionally we do feel that we provide more value at the same time with how we take care of you and your vehicle's needs.

SJ
Scott J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/25/2016 Category: Service
They wouldn't listen to me.
I have had the same problem two times now, but they wouldn't honor the work done at another dealership. It was back to square one as far as they are concerned. Frustrating.

Good morning sir,
We do appologize for the incovenience of having to return to the dealership.  We hope that the intermittent concern is resolved but more importantly if its not, rest assured we will make sure we take the appropriate measures to repair your vehicle.

SU
Shirley U.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2019 Category: Service
The timely manner which service was done
I was pleased with the efficiency and timely manner.

Norridgewock, ME
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Software update
I received a phone call from Darlings stating that I had a software update on my car to do. They got me in the next day. I was in and out in the time frame they told me. They even did a point inspection and recommended that I need a oil change. Great fast service with excellent customer service.

Dennis W.
Manchester, ME
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Dennis
Need improvement on delivery Times. This has been a constant and reason I rarely time my car to this dealership for service.

Rockland, ME
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Clean and Friendly
My first time dealing with Darling's Hyundai and had a good first experience. Clean facilities and friendly service, no complaints on my end.

KO
Krista O.
Morrill, ME
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2019 Category: Service
service work
John in service was excellent!

Phippsburg, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Good people
All was good. Service Dept needs to communicate better with customer and let customer know before hand how long service will take.

Abraham S.
Winthrop, ME
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Been going for a while now. Have had the same to people to deal with every time. Thats nice. Service is good. Price is for the most part reasonable. Really good about time and keeping u informwd if need a little longer. Over pretty happy

TR
Thomas R.
Kingfield, ME
07/07/2019 Category: Service
My Salesman and Service Writer
Both Paul and Devon have always listened to my concerns and and answered any questions that I have had.

Roxy G.
Sidney, ME
06/05/2019 Category: Service
The bucking has stopped!
took my car in for a recall, seasonal tire change and oil change, two weeks later the engine light comes on and a whole lot of bucking so this time it was a wire harness and not the engine as before!