Darling's Hyundai Augusta

Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5Overall Rating 4.06667/5rating 4.06667
Overall Rating 2.53333/5Overall Rating 2.53333/5rating 2.53333rating 2.53333rating 2.53333

AP
Annie P.
Farmington, ME
2008 Hyundai Accent
07/26/2016 Category: Service
Service experience
The work was fast and excellent! Thank you!

Mount Vernon, ME
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/26/2016 Category: Service
I have always been happy with Darling's service. They have always bent over backwards to provide the best service. That being said, I will never buy another Hyundai. I just spent over $1000 replacing my passenger seat because the airbag sensor in it malfunctioned. Hyundai Motor America didn't even have the courtesy of responding to my email complaining about this design flaw. I had also complained about the fact that because of all the stuff they put behind my headlights I can't replace a bulb myself and it costs over $50 to have Darling's do it. Again, none of this is Darling's fault. Their service is great.

BC
Becky C.
Oakland, ME
07/25/2016 Category: Service
Stalling problem
Discovered ptoblem. Gave me a loaner car until repaired.

LW
Lynn W.
Fairfield, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2016 Category: Service
The folks are always friendly, attentive and helpful.
This is the best service experience I have had. That combined with the best car buying experience makes Darlings my car servicer/dealership!

Pittston, ME

07/21/2016 Category: Service

ED
Ervin D.
07/20/2016 Category: Service
The professionalism and friendly attitude, even in the face of adversity.
I will and have in the past. Four of the people I have recommended Darlings to, has
purchased vehicles from them. They also have been pleased.

PW
Phyllis W.
07/18/2016 Category: Service
Good Service
The service personnel were friendly and explained everything so that I could understand it.

Aaron B.
Greene, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2016 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I always receive the best service when I bring my vehicle to Darling's Hyundai in August.

Cushing, ME
07/12/2016 Category: Service
Great customer service in the auto body shop

07/09/2016 Category: Service
dependable as usual
Darling's service does a good job, even when they are in the middle of construction.

LN
Louise N.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2016 Category: Service
Gas tank cover replaced at collision center
The folks at the collision center, Josh & Rene in particular, have been professional, accommodating, respectful and I've always felt they did their best to offer best service!

SJ
Scott J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2016 Category: Service
They found the issue
I had a weird electrical issue that took a long time to find. They were very thorough and ultimately did find it. I appreciated the use of a loaner car since my car was in the shop for over a week.

JZ
Joyce Z.
Belfast, ME
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2016 Category: Service
Darling's Augusta
Great people and great service.

Litchfield, ME
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Oil Change and Backup Camera Check
Customer Service is always smiling and very friendly.

Skowhegan, ME

Fairfield, ME
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Car repairs
Started off bad, but they worked hard to get me the best result and I left happy

Shannon H.
Rome, ME
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/27/2016 Category: Service
scheduled maintenance
Everyone is friendly, and service was prompt

Donna B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/27/2016 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Welcome change of pace to go to a car shop and have friendly service, helpful service and smiles. Was patient and explained everything I needed to know.

Danielle S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2016 Category: Service
Kind employees, quality service, car wash
I love Darlings. Since I bought my first new car there 2 years ago, I always go out of my way to make all maintaince appointments there. Everyone who works there is so upbeat and helpful. They always wash my car too which is definitely a plus!