Ryan S.
Jeep Liberty
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the employees were straight forward, informative and his vehicle is running well, so far.

Ryan,

MV
Michael V.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he had no complaints and everything that needed to be done was done.

Michael,

Judith M.
Nissan Versa
05/03/2018
Dave saved me
I went to the local dealer for the required replacement of the front airbags for my 2012 Nissan,. The tech told me I needed to have major engine work done immediately. I took his "required" list to Dave - I wasn't going to let anyone else work on MY car - he found the tech was completely wrong and clearly wanted me to go talk with the dealer about the errors.
It's a good thing I have Dave!

Judith,

PR
Peggy R.
04/27/2018
Great service, and I trust them
Dave and his crew are always accommodating. I trust them to tell me exactly what is wrong with my car and to fix it properly; they are not pushy and have never "sold" me a part or service that was not necessary. I trust their mechanical acumen, and know when I walk out of there that I am safe in my vehicle. Thanks Dave and crew ! Peg R.

Peggy,

EC
Efren C.
Lexus LS 430
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Efren said he had no hassles, and the job was done quickly.

Efren,

BC
Brook C.
04/23/2018
Dave did a complete diagnostic on my vehicle and completed the repair the same day. He ran into a glitch and immediately contacted me and provided photos of all the repairs. I appreciated his honesty and expertise.

Brook,

TK
Teresa K.
Jeep Compass
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the business is the best mechanic facility in the area.

Teresa,

EL
Elaine L.
Scion xA
04/04/2018
The best auto shop I've ever found
I've been taking my cars here since I moved to PB. Excellent work, fair prices, and done very quickly. And honest! He could take advantage of me very easily, I know only what I've been told about car maintenance. When I asked for what I assumed was routine required maintenance, he told me it only had to be done every 30,000 miles, not the 10,000 I thought.

Elaine,

Deb G.
03/27/2018
Solid advice-
Straight shooter- treated respectfully- Super machanic

Deb,

Janette H.
Buick LeSabre
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Janette said this business was honest. The service was good and it was done fast.

Janette,

DJ
Duke J.
Mercedes-Benz SL320
03/17/2018
excellent service ,completed on time.
Dave is a winner. Great auto experience and knowledge. Provides detail on the autos repair and drills down into the items needed for adjustments in the future.
Approaches work on your auto as if he owned the car!!

Duke,

Rali R.
La Jolla, CA
Jeep Patriot
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Rali said the staff completed her vehicle promptly. She would certainly recommend the business for service.

Rali,

KP
Keenan P.
Scion tC
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Keenan said the employees were quick and helpful. They thought there were going to be additional repairs. They found they didn't need to be done, so they didn't charge him.

Keenan,

Desiree D.
Vista, CA
Land Rover Range Rover
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Desiree said the employees were nice and helpful, also personable and friendly.

Desiree,

Tracy S.
02/28/2018
Trustworthy
I have been going to Dave’s Auto for many years and it’s the only place I will go. I just needed a new battery the other day and I was in and out of the shop in 15 minutes which made me so happy because I am at a new job and I had to get back to work. They are the best.

Tracy,

Ron H.
Nissan Xterra
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the staff did a really good job. He stated he originally thought he would get his vehicle back Friday evening, but it wasn't available until Saturday. He wasn't available on Saturday, so he had to make other arrangements and wasn't able to get his vehicle until Sunday. He would've liked to have known ahead of time that his vehicle wouldn't be ready beforehand.

VV
Victoria V.
Dodge Avenger
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Victoria said the staff were great and took care of the vehicle quickly.

Bob B.
Lexus GX 470
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Bob said Dave was very polite and welcoming. He said he was offered a ride home and picked up when the vehicle was ready. Bob said he will not go anywhere else for service.

Bob,

TD
Thomas D.
Colfax, CA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Andrew. He said he was very happy with how every went during his visit, it went well and the staff were really responsive.

Thomas,

Kevin S.
Saturn VUE
02/22/2018
Squeak Be Gone
Went in because my front brakes sounded as if they were not smoothly engaging (rubbing sound.) needed a little grease on the mechanical parts (not the shoes.)
Taken care of quickly.