John S.
Toyota Tundra
11/16/2018
people were outstandingly nice and informative took care of things right away
very happy and impressed with service I was in a hurry and they took care of everything right away very well priced
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 11/19/2018

John,

LK
Lisa K.
11/13/2018
Always a good experience
Dave went above and beyond in diagnosing and repairing an elusive problem with the brakes on our Prius, including finishing up the work on a Saturday so that we would not be without a car the whole weekend.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 11/13/2018

LW
Lisa W.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2018
Personal service
Dave has owned and operated his garage for years. I trust him and he is friendly and affordable! That means a lot.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Marc P.
Mercury Sable
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Marc said the business provided good service, however, he had to go back for additional adjustments to his vehicle.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 11/06/2018

Marc,

PF
Peter F.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Peter said the business took the vehicle in right away and treated him well. The staff members were nice and good to their word.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Peter,

EH
Elaine H.
10/29/2018
Great Service!
I took my car into Dave's as the Brake light was on and Dave took care of me right away. New brakes on the front that were needed and an oil change and I was on my way. Dave and Andrew always give exceptional service and that is why I keep coming back! Thank you.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Elaine,

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

CR
Catalina R.
10/26/2018
Overall great service
I called Dave about a part I needed replaced on my truck. He was able to take a look at my car and order the part that same day. It was shipped the next, and a day later I was all good to go. He was up front about pricing, providing quality work, and was very pleasant to do do business with. Will definitely be using Dave’s shop again.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/26/2018

Catalina,

Thank You, we appreciate your business

Judith M.
Nissan Versa
10/20/2018
Dave Understands
Yesterday I was forced to run over a flying mattress. It was the first time I had a very close encounter with road debris. Certain that I had damaged my car, I drove straight to Dave's and told him my tale if woe. He did not laugh at me, he did not treat me like a silly woman. He took me seriously, just as he treats everyone. He simply sympathized with me, put my car on the lift and checked. There wasn't any damage to my car, fortunately.
Dave is amazing and wonderful. You always trust him with your car - and your ego.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2018

Judith,

Reed R.
10/17/2018
Fast, efficient, friendly service.
Dave’s is great! I was in and out within 45 minutes of arriving & Dave was able to get me in for my oil change the same day I called. Andrew, my mechanic, was polite & friendly. Dave also let me know about the recommended upcoming maintenance on my car before I left. Super helpful!
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/17/2018

Reed,

TP
Tanner P.
Chrysler Sebring
10/15/2018
Very Professional! Great Service!
Daves did an amazing job with my fix. Sent pictures and went over everything that needed to be done. Definitely the only place I will take my car to from now on!
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Tanner,

10/10/2018
Always Great Service
I have been taking my car here for a few years now. It is the only place I will go in Pacific Beach for auto repairs. The property is easy to get in and out, it is always clean, and easy parking. Dave is always there and will give you an honest assessment of your vehicle, and always performs work as stated. As a resident of Pacific Beach I am glad to have Dave's business so close!
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Anonymous,

PD
Paul D.
Audi TT
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.

AG
Alessandro G.
BMW 740i
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Alessandro said they were quick, concise, showed everything that was wrong, and the prices are fair.

09/28/2018
Always a good experience
Dave Piper has been looking after our "fleet" since 2003. I always feel secure that we are getting the facts and he is keeping us safely on the road.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 09/28/2018

Dave

Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

DA
Douniazade A.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Douniazade said the service was perfect and she is happy with it.

David B.
Chevrolet Blazer
09/11/2018
95 Blazer brought back to life
Brought my old, tired 1995 Blazer to Dave. Car had been sitting for three years. Lots and lots wrong with it; lots of rust, broken parts, bad brakes, rough runner. Dave and his crew went bumper to bumper, and now the car runs like new. Repair bill was probably higher than most shops, but Dave kept me informed every step of the way, communicated thoroughly and constantly, explained all the options, and completed the work on time. The old SUV now runs like a new car. Great work. My old Blazer (I am the original owner) has new life.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2018

Dave,

Dave

PS
Piero S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Piero said that he would definitely recommend this business for service.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2018

Piero,

Keegan B.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Keegan said that he recommends this business for service.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 08/30/2018

Keegan,

GL
Gavin L.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Gavin said they did everything asked, with no problems.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 08/25/2018

Gavin,

AF
Amanda F.
Kia Spectra
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said she appreciates the friendly staff's quick service, and the affordable price she received.
Dave P. from Dave's Lamont Street Auto Repair responded on 08/25/2018