Dave's Palisades Auto Care

ST
Shala T.
10/04/2017
Horrible job!
I would give you a 0/5 if they let me. My truck is currently in the shop 3 weeks after getting it back from you with about $500 worth of damage done by your technicians when they "replaced" my engine. Seems bolts and belts were left off and/or extremely loose causing major fluid leaks plus things put back on completely the wrong way. This shop also found about $300 more worth of pieces that should have been replaced but weren't, even major safety issues such as my front brakes are down to almost no pad left I think they said less than 2mm of pad left yet you didn't tell me once that they were bad, told me my car was good to go and safe to drive.

SA
Sherri A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/14/2017
Got it done fast
Certainly not as expensive as dealership. So far all work has been good and lasted, no need to return for extras. When they suggest other work you feel it is a suggestion and feel comfortable saying no. Appreciate that

Alex B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Alex said this business was more expensive than he expected.

PB
Paula B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
09/13/2017
Most excellent customer service and willingness to help
Excellent service, I was stuck on a Saturday miles away from my mechanic who was closed and called Dave's Palisades looking for someone who could help me. Everyone I dealt with were wonderful. I will now consider Dave's Palisades Auto Care my mechanic!

SL
SARAH L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/01/2017
Excellent service from a family owned restaurant
They kept me updated on the repairs needed and provided a loaner car while it was there. Prices were fair and they were honest about everything.

Robert C.
Wilsonville, OR
Chevrolet Cruze
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business had his vehicle for three days and they did not fix it properly. He drove 4 miles before his vehicle broke down and he had to have it towed. They were over priced on their parts compared to the dealer and the dealer does better quality work. He is very unhappy with the business and he would not recommend them.

AT
Adam T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the service was great. He liked the work that was done.

TF
Tom F.
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Tom said he was offered a ride home. He called the same day and he was offered different options to get the best service at an inexpensive price. He was surprised at the fast service and the great experience. He really appreciated doing business with the employees and said it was a welcoming change.

RE
Robert E.
Portland, OR
Dodge Magnum
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

EW
Erika W.
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Erika said she has developed a good relationship with the staff at this business. They are respectful to her and they take care of her vehicle's needs.

KH
Kami H.
Tigard, OR
Kia Forte
07/31/2017
Inspection
Thank you for your great service and help with my car last week!

SG
Sam G.
Beaverton, OR
Buick Enclave
07/31/2017
The Best
I had all my fluid serviced at daves with BG product my car runs better then ever. Thank you Dave's and BG

Dale M.
Lincoln Mark VIII
07/31/2017 Category: Service
Dale said his experience was fine. They are friends of his and recommends them many times over.

Madeleine M.
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Madeleine said the service was quick, everyone was very friendly and the price was reasonable.

Mike M.
07/23/2017 Category: Service
Mike said the service was great.

Christina S.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Christina said they were courteous, nice, efficient, quick and responsive.

WW
William W.
Honda Ridgeline
07/05/2017
Mixed Reviews
My first experience at Dave's had some strong pluses and minuses. The plus: Their diagnosis saved me hundreds of dollars over the dealer. The dealer said I needed an oil pump re-seal, which is a major repair. Dave's found that while I did have a leak, it was related to the oil filter which was not a major repair. The minuses: I requested a headlight and taillight replacement. No one asked or bothered to look to see that I meant the taillight lens unit. But worse, I was charged for both of these jobs and they were not done. A saving plus: they came and got my truck, did the work and brought it back to my house. I'm choosing to give them a second chance, based on their reputation. They've done a couple small things for me since and have been great.

SD
Steve Carothers D.
06/15/2017
New clutch
very cool they got in done in a hurry.. my work timeline was not affected in a bad way.... new clutch is titties...

Julie M.
Scion xB
06/10/2017
Great Customer Service
First impressions are everything. They got me in right away, gave me a ride to my house and back all for less than $20. The folks there were friendly, personable and professional. Great way to win a return customer in my book.

NJ
Nancy J.
Nissan Versa
06/07/2017
Personalized service
Pickup & delivery service greatly appreciated. Always done with a smile!