4.6

John C.
Newman Lake, WA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
John said he is totally good with them and they are a good outfit. He is very satisfied with them and has had noting but good experiences.

Doug B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Ram 2500
10/12/2020
Customer service.
Michael provided excellent information and service when it came to getting me the details I needed to make a descission on repairs

Joni W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020
Speedy diagnosis of problem with great communication with client
We brought our 2005 Duramax Silverado in, thinking it needed a new fuel pump. The mechanics at Davis took an incremental approach in diagnosing the problem, ultimately saving us money as a new pump wasn’t needed. We appreciated the great communication and professionalism provided by Davis staff. Thanks for a positive experience!

NS
Nancy S.
Dodge Sprinter
10/07/2020
Accommodating
I just had my diesel motorhome serviced. The service was prompt and courteous. They were very thorough in their diagnosis, and very helpful to give me the best deal on parts. I am embarking on a 3,000 mile trip on the strength of their repairs.

Butch/frank H.
Medical Lake, WA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Butch said he has had it in 3 times now and it is still not right. It wanders all over the road. He has had them put in 2 steering boxes , a power steering pump and it is still not right. He plans to take it somewhere else and have it checked out.

John H.
09/30/2020
Excellent!
I took my 1996 Ford Power-stroke to Davis Diesel to have the fuel sensor changed in the front fuel tank. They did an excellent job, and the service was fast.

KG
Ken G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020

John B.
Cadillac SRX
09/11/2020
Davis Diesel is the best.
Great service, quality work, and wonderful people. Thank you for taking care of my vehicles.

TG
Troy G.
Walla Walla, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/09/2020
Wasted my time
Completely unresponsive the first week they had my rig for diagnostics and never returned messages left on their answering machine. Took a whole other week to work up a ballpark figure on repair. Every time we went in or called, kept getting told we'll have that estimate tomorrow. In the end, they didn't tell us anything we didn't tell them about what was wrong. They never did anything to build rapport or trust, which is why they didn't get the job and I ended up shipping my rig across country for a new motor. I'll definitely share my experience with everyone I know with a Diesel, and advise they share that with everyone they know with a Diesel, about the poor service from this shop.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Troy,
I want to apologize for our inability to give you the attention you deserve. Our Shop was literally overwhelmed with work due to the upcoming Labor Day weekend. We should have not given false expectations as far as the research and estimating require to giving accurate cost on your truck. For that we are sorry. I know your time is valuable, please don’t think that has gone unacknowledged.

I would appreciate some level of grace from you, as you communicate with others, as our short coming was due to being too busy and not an attitude of indifference. Again, I apologize.

Respectfully,

DAVIS DIESEL INC.

BD
Bud D.
Bozeman, MT
Dodge Sprinter
09/07/2020
Knowledgable service
Davis Diesel is a friendly, clean establishment. They are knowledgable and proficient. I find that when a mechanic takes the time to explain the problem in words that I can understand, he must know what he is talking about. I was visiting from out of town, they got me on their schedule, and fixed my issue. I highly recommend Davis Diesel.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Bud,
Thank you, for the kind words and taking the time to acknowledge your experience. I will be sure to share this with our team.
Thanks again,

Jake W.
09/02/2020
Great for our business!
Davis Diesel is a professional, courteous, capable outfit. They communicate well and keep you up to date on your vehicle. We use them exclusively for our fleet of delivery trucks and they do great work.

GB
Greg B.
Davenport, WA
Chevrolet
08/28/2020
Service is good
Don't forget to hook things back up,

GB
Greg B.
Bend, OR
Ram 3500
08/12/2020
2.5 hours for an oil change??
I chose Davis based on the positive reviews I found online. Unfortunately, my experience was far from positive. 2.
5 hours for an oil change seems pretty excessive in my opinion. The invoice I received noted, "Tech stated that tires were rotated but tire pressure monitor was way off- recommend reset. Not sure where that confusion came from, because the monitor clearly showed the 85 lbs. Rear tires had been moved to the front, and 65 lbs. moved to the back. Next, the service advisor showed mea pic of the air box housing which was cracked from overtightening the screws. While there was no way for me to prove it, I'm certain this was not like that before. I've personally changed out the air filter- using only a screwdriver-. Frankly not worth the pissing match, but one that can't get the tire pressure correct, seems likely to over torque the screws. In summary, for $120 and 2.5 hours of waiting, I received a damaged air box and had re-inflate my tires to the proper pressure. On a positive note, the oil shows the proper level- at least that was done right.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Hello Greg,

I am sorry for your poor experience as our guest. I assure you this is not normal and nor should it be. We work daily to impress our guests, rather than disappoint them. I would like the opportunity correct any problems and inconvenience you have experienced. I would though like to address a couple of your criticisms. You assume that your air filter box was probably damaged by our shop based on a completely different process I.E. “tire rotation” (Michael our service advisor showed you pictures of the broken air box with dust embedded in the cracks. Demonstrating a long-term issue/problem). Greg, you making a statement like that is offensive, to me personally and as a business owner. I understand you have a level of frustration and inconvenience but, to publicly blasted a business without trying to resolve your concerns is not edifying in anyway. Until now we have left the TPMS programming to tire shops in the area as they are specialized and equipped to correct any issues with that system more effectively. That being said, I have now invested in the equipment to configure & re-program these sensors, as well as test key fob function.

If there is anything, I can do to correct your disappointment in our performance. I am willing to do it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Jeff Davis,

DAVIS DIESEL Automotive
jeff@davisdiesel.com

509-892-3836

The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/17/2020

Hello Greg,

I am sorry for your poor experience as our guest. I assure you this is not normal and nor should it be. We work daily to impress our guests, rather than disappoint them. I would like the opportunity correct any problems and inconvenience you have experienced. I would though like to address a couple of your criticisms. You assume that your air filter box was probably damaged by our shop based on a completely different process I.E. “tire rotation” (Michael our service advisor showed you pictures of the broken air box with dust embedded in the cracks. Demonstrating a long-term issue/problem). Greg, you making a statement like that is offensive, to me personally and as a business owner. I understand you have a level of frustration and inconvenience but, to publicly blast a business without trying to resolve your concerns is not edifying in anyway. Until now we have left the TPMS programming to tire shops in the area as they are specialized and equipped to correct any issues with that system more effectively. That being said, I have now invested in the equipment to configure & re-program these sensors, as well as test key fob function. I would hope in the future this will speed our process as well as enhance our guest experience & confidence. Again, I am sorry for the disappointments.

Please let me know your thoughts.

DAVIS DIESEL Automotive
jeff@davisdiesel.com

509-892-3836

Lance S.
Portland, OR
Ram 3500
08/11/2020
knowledgeable, friendly, helpful
They test drove our company truck. Figured out that the last mechanic put the turbo in wrong. Called us back as scheduled and gave us a deal . Thanks Jeff and Mike.

DOUG W.
08/11/2020
Great service, attention to detail.