Landon S.
Ram 3500
I would recommend
I would recommend Davis diesel to my family or friends.. great, professional, informative service. Very friendly .. from my experience they seem quite trust worthy.

Hi Landon,
Thank for your vote of confidence.

Scott W.
Veradale, WA
03/11/2020
Very happy with the service
Very happy with all aspects of the service I received from them. The repairs were done to my requests in terms of parts used and they finished in a day. Would highly recommend to others.

Hi Scott,
We appreciate the opportunity work with you and your kind response.
Jeff

John M.
Cost of labor..
Excellent service I’m sure, but after the quote I was hit with, I went back to the friend who recommended me to your shop, and him among few other guys told me this was way to expensive... even the dealership would rival the cost so someone else offered way less and I’m just letting them handle it.. thank you tho for short notice inspection tho...

Hey John,
I'm sorry for your disappointment but, based on our finding and past experience this would be our course of action. Thank you for giving us a try. Best of luck with someone else.

NG
Neil G.
03/06/2020
Knowledgeable Staff
Always giving great service with detailed information of what is being completed.

Hi Neil,
Thank you for your response.

CG
Conor G.
Missoula, MT
02/23/2020
Got Me Back on the Road
Rolled into the parking lot with a bad situation. Davis Diesel took me in without an appointment and quickly assessed the problem. They kept me in the loop throughout the day as they searched for an inexpensive solution to my problem. They spent the day hunting parts - and when they couldn't come up with the parts that day - used their years of experience on job sites and in the shop to find a work-around solution that got me back out on the road that night. I put hundreds of miles on the diesel immediately after their fix and its been running better than it ever has. They were accommodating, sensitive to price and my situation. Cannot recommend these guys enough.

Leavenworth, WA
02/22/2020
Efficient and thorough
I have used Davis for several of my vehicles and I always find them to be efficient, thorough and quite friendly. They are willing to review things with you to better understand what is needed for your vehicle, I have seen many friend and family to them with good results!

SP
Sharman P.
Otis Orchards, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
02/15/2020
ROCKSTARS!
These guys really worked hard at getting my warranty company to give me a new engine for my truck when no one else could and saved me around $20k. Thank you Michael! Their experience in diesel trucks is unparalleled to any shop in Spokane. Highly recommend!

WL
Great place very knowledgeable and they got the job done right and quick
Great place very knowledgeable and they got the job done right and quick

Jeffrey L.
02/11/2020
You guys are the best! Fantastic service, communication and great work!

DK
Dino K.
02/03/2020
Great quality service
My first time at this shop. They got me in very quickly and checked out my vehicle without trying to charge me for unnecessary repairs. Quality trustworthy service. Will definitely go back if needed. Thank you!

KO
Kent O.
Wenatchee, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/28/2020
Davis Diesel. Excellence
Excellent Service! They got me in immediately and back on the road. I was impressed with Mike and his crew. Thank You all

Joe S.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Joe said that the place's proprietor personally came to his home, in the snow, to fix a broken down vehicle and wouldn't accept a penny for his trouble.

Jim W.
01/03/2020
Trustworthy
Clean wait area restroom. Shop area too. Personnel are knowledgeable and respectful.

Matt B.
Puyallup, WA
01/01/2020
Very Satisfied!
Fast and very knowledgeable service. Truck runs like new. Made me feel very confident in the repair. I’m actually from out of town but prefer to have my work done here. Absolutely would recommend this business to my friends. I’ve been to many diesel mechanics and this shop is the best in my opinion.

Mark S.
Colbert, WA
12/31/2019
Quick service, reasonable price
Thank You Davis Diesel for offering affordable service for diesel owners.