4.6

HS
Hank S.
01/16/2021
Best service around
These guys have always taken care of anything I need for my truck, very good at communicating about what they find and always is able to tell me how much it is before they do it. Appreciate these guys and will always go here.

NL
Nathan L.
01/11/2021
Trust and confidence in Davis Diesel
I’ve been taking my 2011 Chevy Duramax for the last 2 years. This visit for oil change and tire rotation was similar to the others in that there were no surprises, Michael followed up and the truck was done when he said it would be.
I wasn’t able to make it that evening but when I picked it up the next morning, I was pleasantly surprised to discover it had been warmed up for me. Pretty awesome on a cool winter morning.
I respect their honesty and pragmatic assessment. I recommend DD to all my friends looking for a quality place to service their diesel truck

MT
Mike T.
Cheney, WA
11/23/2020
Great shop
was able to get me scheduled fast, work performed has always been good quality, always able to answer my questions.

DOUG W.
11/18/2020
Fixed injector
Took my truck in, and they found the problem with the injector and fixed it the same day! Thanks SO much!

AH
Andrew H.
Deer Park, WA
11/03/2020
Awesome place
They are the only the only diesel shop we go to! Been going here for over 10 years! They always take great care of my truck. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

TT
Always good service

John C.
Newman Lake, WA
10/20/2020 Category: Service
John said he is totally good with them and they are a good outfit. He is very satisfied with them and has had noting but good experiences.

Doug B.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Ram 2500
10/12/2020
Customer service.
Michael provided excellent information and service when it came to getting me the details I needed to make a descission on repairs

Joni W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/10/2020
Speedy diagnosis of problem with great communication with client
We brought our 2005 Duramax Silverado in, thinking it needed a new fuel pump. The mechanics at Davis took an incremental approach in diagnosing the problem, ultimately saving us money as a new pump wasn’t needed. We appreciated the great communication and professionalism provided by Davis staff. Thanks for a positive experience!

NS
Nancy S.
Dodge Sprinter
10/07/2020
Accommodating
I just had my diesel motorhome serviced. The service was prompt and courteous. They were very thorough in their diagnosis, and very helpful to give me the best deal on parts. I am embarking on a 3,000 mile trip on the strength of their repairs.

Butch/frank H.
Medical Lake, WA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Butch said he has had it in 3 times now and it is still not right. It wanders all over the road. He has had them put in 2 steering boxes , a power steering pump and it is still not right. He plans to take it somewhere else and have it checked out.

John H.
09/30/2020
Excellent!
I took my 1996 Ford Power-stroke to Davis Diesel to have the fuel sensor changed in the front fuel tank. They did an excellent job, and the service was fast.

KG
Ken G.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020

John B.
Cadillac SRX
09/11/2020
Davis Diesel is the best.
Great service, quality work, and wonderful people. Thank you for taking care of my vehicles.

TG
Troy G.
Walla Walla, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/09/2020
Wasted my time
Completely unresponsive the first week they had my rig for diagnostics and never returned messages left on their answering machine. Took a whole other week to work up a ballpark figure on repair. Every time we went in or called, kept getting told we'll have that estimate tomorrow. In the end, they didn't tell us anything we didn't tell them about what was wrong. They never did anything to build rapport or trust, which is why they didn't get the job and I ended up shipping my rig across country for a new motor. I'll definitely share my experience with everyone I know with a Diesel, and advise they share that with everyone they know with a Diesel, about the poor service from this shop.
TD
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/09/2020

Hi Troy,
I want to apologize for our inability to give you the attention you deserve. Our Shop was literally overwhelmed with work due to the upcoming Labor Day weekend. We should have not given false expectations as far as the research and estimating require to giving accurate cost on your truck. For that we are sorry. I know your time is valuable, please don’t think that has gone unacknowledged.

I would appreciate some level of grace from you, as you communicate with others, as our short coming was due to being too busy and not an attitude of indifference. Again, I apologize.

Respectfully,