FH
frank H.
Medical Lake, WA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Frank said he would recommend the business for service.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/10/2019

High Frank, we are sorry that we did not meet your expectations for service. Feel free to reach out to us and share your concerns with us, as that would allow us to learn and grow so that we can meet your expectations in the future. 509-892-3836

Jason K.
Post Falls, ID
10/07/2019
thourough, fair, and honest
they only fix what they can find and don't just start replacing parts hoping to solve problems. They have always been fair when charging me for diagnostic work considering all the time that can take. I've written some big checks in 2019 to Davis Diesel but I'm confident when making the decision to do so.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/08/2019

Jason, thank you for sharing about your experience with us!

John R.
10/04/2019
Completely professional
At every step of the service, Michael kept us informed of what was happening. He went above and beyond to insure that we got the best results and at a more than fair price.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/04/2019

Hi John, Thank you for your wonderful review! It's fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Jeff R.
10/02/2019
Incomplete Diagnosis and Repair
Although Davis did find one source of oil leak and repair it, my truck still leaks oil on the ground wherever park it.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 10/02/2019

Hi Jeff, we are sorry that you did not receive the level of service that you had expected, we will gladly investigate the oil drips you are experiencing. Please reach out to us at 509-892-3836

Dylan M.
Jeep Liberty
09/28/2019
Best Shop I’ve Visited
I’m from the west side of the state and needed to get an exhaust leak looked at on my Jeep Liberty CRD. Usually I do my own work on my vehicles but this leak couldn’t wait. I did quite a bit of research for diesel shops in the area and Davis Diesel had so many good reviews I thought I’d give them a call. I also talked with a family friend who happens to be a parts distributor in the Spokane area for any recommendations and without telling him about my Internet findings he immediately said Davis Diesel. I worked with Kyle at Davis and man I’ve got to say this has been the best experience I’ve had with an auto shop period. They were able to get me in very quickly and found the problem immediately. The manufacturer no longer made the pipe that was leaking so they took it all apart and rewelded it. They also did a full inspection on the car and found some things that I nor my diesel shop on the west side found. They were very detailed in their findings and uploaded them to a website so I can log in and see everything the tech found. They had my car done in a day and I couldn’t have been more happy with the work and service I was provided. I found the price to be reasonable as well. I will hands down be returning to this shop for any future work done on my car. Thanks Davis Diesel team!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Hey Dylan, What a great review! We are pumped that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you!

Veradale, WA
09/22/2019
Helped out in a pinch
The charging system on my truck was not working correctly. I described the problem on my on line appointment. Davis Diesel asked me to stop by after work to confirm the diagnosis, the technician confirmed the problem, the parts were already there. The technician stayed a little late and installed parts and got me on the road . Thanks
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

We are glad we could help! Thank you for the kind words.

WH
Walt H.
Clearlake, CA
09/21/2019
Outstanding, fast service
On a trip traveling from California our truck developed a serious problem and the tow truck brought our truck to Davis Diesel, said they were great. They looked at my truck the same day and emailed me info on what was found wrong and the cost to fix it. My truck was fix and back to me in 2 days, running great again.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/23/2019

Walt, thank you for sharing your experienced with us, it's great to hear you are pleased with the service you received.

Bernard B.
Reardan, WA
09/20/2019
Everyone I talked to was professional and seemed very knowledgeable. My vehicle was clean and ready for me when I arrived. I was kept informed every step of the way. They informed me of work that was still covered under warranty. They could have repaired it and charged me without me knowing. This alone builds trust and I will return.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Bernard, thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. You are too kind. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bill B.
Newman Lake, WA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business is great and he was satisfied.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/30/2019

Bill, Thank you for sharing about your visit! We greatly appreciate you as our customer!

Robert S.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
09/05/2019
Very pleased!
Work was done in time estimated and well. All employees were nice and very patient. They took the time to explain all work completed until I understood completely. Highly recommend Davis Deisel!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 09/05/2019

Robert, thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you as our customer.

Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2019
Great work
Professional and honest
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review! We greatly appreciate your trust in us!

RD
Rob D.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the business met all his expectations.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/28/2019

Rob, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Ram Pickup
08/22/2019
Extremely helpful
The staff is very knowledgeable and and friendly. Thanks for all your help.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the words of encouragement! We appreciate you trusting us with your vehicle!

RL
Ren L.
Ford Excursion
08/20/2019
Family vacation saved by Davis Diesel!
2003 Ford Excursion 6.0L Power-stroke, wife, 4 kids under 10 years old, + our 27' travel trailer heading from Seattle to Silverwood. We were on track to make it just in-time for the opening gates, then a big cloud of steam blows past in my rear-view mirror along with a quick climb of the engine temperature...We pulled over and confirmed what i expected, blown radiator and a shower of coolant allover the ground. After an hour of phone calls, adding water, calming kids down, and limping along until I found the guys at Davis Diesel, I let them know over the phone that we would be coming in hot (mind the pun) They assured me that we will be back on the road that day. Before we arrived, they had arranged the trucks in their lot to accommodate my trailer, we un-hooked the Excursion and i loaded my kids into the trailer for what we thought would be hours of heat and tears......The Davis Diesel guys were amazing, after quickly confirming the problem they ordered the new radiator and updated me that we would be back on the road by afternoon. They provided us power for the trailer so the kids could play video games, while the detailed oriented technicians installed the new radiator, and performed a through inspection of the rig.
Within a few hours we were hitched up and back on the road.
Now we are here at Silverwood where the kids have already told our fellow campers about the "Mechanic's with a school bus in the parking lot", and how "if your diesel gets sick" they are the ones who will make it better.
You never want to spend a day of family vacation at the shop, but my family will always remember how the Davis professionals saved our day.
A big THANK YOU for getting our family vacation back on the road.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/20/2019

Ren, you are too kind. We are happy that we could get you all back on your trip to Silverwood. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Jake B.
Greenacres, WA
Ram Pickup
08/16/2019
Professional shop
Very professional diesel shop. These guys own your problem, and are extremely invested in solving it. Will definitely be working with these guys in the future.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/16/2019

Hi Jake, thanks a bunch for your generous review! We greatly appreciate you trusting us with your Ram.

B
B.
Puyallup, WA
08/10/2019
Honest and friendly!
Simply the best customer service I’ve ever received from a repair shop. These gentlemen assisted me and my family get back on the road quickly and with a level of service I would expect from a longtime friend. I will recommend these guys to everybody I know! And the repair spot on most importantly.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/12/2019

Matt, thank you for your kind words! We hope you had a fantastic vacation in our beautiful area!

Tami S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Ford Flex
08/07/2019
Thanks Mike for your help!
Thanks for getting my car in so quick and the oil changed. It was great getting in and my windshield was so clean!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/08/2019

Hi Tami, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for sharing that Michael was very helpful!

John B.
08/06/2019
Very happy to find a place that actually knows something about my 12 valve Cummins. I'll definitely be back
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/06/2019

Hello John, thank you for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your business!

FB
Francie B.
Rockford, WA
08/05/2019
Great Group of Guys
From the moment I called to the moment I left I felt like these guys were family! They’re friendly, they’re confident, they make you feel important, they explain things well, and you just feel like your truck problems will get solved the best! I will definitely go back there for my next diesel maintenance and/or work that needs done! Thanks guys!
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for the fantastic review Francie! You are too kind.

TK
Thomas K.
07/31/2019
Track bar
Thanks for the warranty replacement. Very reasonable labor cost.
The Team at D. from Davis Diesel Automotive responded on 07/31/2019

Hi Thomas, we're glad we could take care of that for you under warranty, and as always, thank you for trusting us with your vehicle care.