Medical Lake, WA
04/30/2021
Thanks Davis Diesel
Great customer service and they stand behind their work.

Scott W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/27/2021
Always a great experience.
Friendly and reasonable.

Doug M.
Colfax, WA
04/18/2021
Done bus, w/ Jeff since 1987
Only took hard nasty jobs . Always timely accurate repairs restoring better than factory build. My wife's truck left her w/ grandkids 45 miles from home. So they did both fuel pumps / filters in one day. Under estimate and fixed other frustrations as well . Thank You Davis Deisel. Jeff Micheal and mechanic Josh you guys are the best team out there! Doug Morgan

AH
Andrew H.
Deer Park, WA
04/16/2021
Great place
Been going here for years and I wouldn't go anywhere else ( believe me I've tried). They are very professional.

Alex M.
04/08/2021
It's a 1 stop diesel shop
Always good service, and work done in a reasonable time. I would not take my 2009 duramax any where else!! Thanks Davis diesel

TW
Tristan W.
South Bend, IN
03/31/2021
Awesome mechanic shop
I left out of there feeling like I brought a brand new truck. They service my driveshaft at a reasonable price and I love the waiting area. Micheal at the front desk took the time to explain to me my problem with the truck and he was very knowledgeable. The mechanics really know their work and Micheal is amazing with customer service. I will definitely go back for any work that is needed for my diesel truck. Thanks guys .🙂

Matthew Z. W.
Chewelah, WA
03/30/2021
Working on older Ford 6.0 l
Davis Diesel does a good job of identifying and resolving a challenge.

MJ
Michelle J.
03/25/2021
Standards of Excellence
They’re just that good at what they do. It’s not useful to be unaware of the complete picture of a vehicle’s mechanical soundness. I find it invaluable to know exactly how my vehicle is sound and more importantly what is not. Davis and it’s manager, Michael, does exactly that. Moreover, he’s right. I’m female. I have enough intelligence and experience to know whether I am getting correct information. At Davis, I am.

Steve M.
GMC Suburban
03/24/2021
Old or new. It doesn’t matter.
My 1995 GMC Diesel Suburban is always completely taken care of as though it was a brand new vehicle. I’m always impressed by the level of professionalism and the friendly, knowledgeable interaction.
Take your rig there, new or old. You won’t be disappointed.

WH
Wayne H.
03/24/2021
I trust them.
After giving Michael a list of concerns I received a call and bid for the work requested. The technicians inspected my truck and I received a 2nd call telling me some of the work was unnecessary. the estimate and cost for the work was reduced $600.00.

BT
Bill T.
Cheney, WA
03/22/2021
Great service and fair pricing.
Every expectation was met. Great service and really like the documentation they provide. Will definitely be a return customer.

Doug M.
Davenport, WA
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/19/2021
Fantastic Service
Very pleasant experience. Fast diagnosis. Would highly recommend this shop. Very professional

VH
Vernon H.
Spangle, WA
03/13/2021
Honesty
They could have charged me unnecessarily but instead chose to be honest with me and help me out.

Daren M.
Valleyford, WA
03/13/2021
Had check engine light on. I came in with no appointment and they were able to work me in same day. Crew found problem and repaired same day. Excellent service.

LK
Louie K.
GMC Pickup
03/12/2021
If you are in need of the best diesel mechanic shop in Spokane, Davis Diesel is the place!
Great CS, quick service, always friendly and willing to keep you up on the work progress via email and phone call. I needed my truck back by Friday and picked it up Thursday. Best prices I found as well.

Louie Knutson