Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Robbinsville Township, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change and TPMS
Oil change was standard. The dealership seems to lack replacement equipment like TPMS, so expect to have a follow up visit or have to wait an additional 2 hours.

Hightstown, NJ
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service for your car
Good customer service and great servicing for your vehicle.

Betty M.
Philadelphia, PA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Immediately Addressed my Issue
Had to return to the dealer with an issue with my tail light. We thought it was fixed last time, but it was a trial and error situation. Fingers crossed this fix works.

As to my last post where I gave them only three stars, management contacted me immediately and addressed all my issues and worked with their staff to make sure there are no repeats of my experience. Today was a great follow-up visit and all went smoothly.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Communication was lacking
This is the first time I've experienced any issues with this service department, and I've been going there since purchasing my car in December 2016. I was there for 5 hours and expected a long wait, but not that long. Service rep did not communicate status unless I checked with him. I drive from NE Philadelphia, so not a convenient location for me, but service was always great.
TC
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

I have spoken to Betty regarding her experience and agree that we were lacking in our attention to our guest.  I have spoken with the Service Rep and have counseled him on proper handling of our guests.  Betty was also having a concern with a rear bulb and I have ordered the part needed and set an appointment to repair it on 8-27-19.

Russell H.
Pennington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2019 Category: Service
General Service
Service acceptable. timeliness unacceptable.

Allentown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Casual, courteous, cooperative
Service department seems to do a good job, but easier to deal with in person than over the phone or internet.

Jeanne H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
ugh
It was the first time l waited so long for the service to be finished when l was told it would take about an hour

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people. But where's my part?
Expecting a call back on ordered parts. One week now.
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Met with Mr. Fox and explained new trucking concerns during the PDC changover in companies.  He is highly satified at this time and would welcome the opportunity to rescore this survey.

Shala H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Nothing fixed
I came in because my engine makes noise when I start the car up and when it was returned to me it still makes noise when it starts up. It wasn’t fixed

AC
Alan C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service technicians
I went to the service dept to take care of a recall for the engine software and since it was almost due, an oil change. When I got home I was checking my window washer fluid and I pulled out the dipstick for the oil. I found the oil level low (right below the L marker on the stick). I re checked it with the same results. Did they forget to allow for the oil filter when refilling the oil? I added some oil to bring the level up to midrange. This is the dealer which I trust and should not have to check their work. When you change the oil and filter, you start the engine, then shut it off to check the level on the dipstick. I am glad that I checked it but will probably find another place to have my next oil change.

Joel W.

AE
Anna E.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
ok
the car wash was half done

Hightstown, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service staff pleasant but service/repair is not great
Repair took multiple visits. Not satisfied with quality of repair work.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is very friendly there, but I'd be leery of their service prices. They are double, sometimes even triple, of other places.

BD
Braith D.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Blank

AA
Asim A.
Lawrence Township, NJ
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall and noise from the car
Doable