Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5Overall Rating 4.133337/5rating 4.133337

Hightstown, NJ
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service for your car
Good customer service and great servicing for your vehicle.

Betty M.
Philadelphia, PA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Immediately Addressed my Issue
Had to return to the dealer with an issue with my tail light. We thought it was fixed last time, but it was a trial and error situation. Fingers crossed this fix works.

As to my last post where I gave them only three stars, management contacted me immediately and addressed all my issues and worked with their staff to make sure there are no repeats of my experience. Today was a great follow-up visit and all went smoothly.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Communication was lacking
This is the first time I've experienced any issues with this service department, and I've been going there since purchasing my car in December 2016. I was there for 5 hours and expected a long wait, but not that long. Service rep did not communicate status unless I checked with him. I drive from NE Philadelphia, so not a convenient location for me, but service was always great.
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

I have spoken to Betty regarding her experience and agree that we were lacking in our attention to our guest.  I have spoken with the Service Rep and have counseled him on proper handling of our guests.  Betty was also having a concern with a rear bulb and I have ordered the part needed and set an appointment to repair it on 8-27-19.

Russell H.
Pennington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2019 Category: Service
General Service
Service acceptable. timeliness unacceptable.

Allentown, NJ
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Casual, courteous, cooperative
Service department seems to do a good job, but easier to deal with in person than over the phone or internet.

Jeanne H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
ugh
It was the first time l waited so long for the service to be finished when l was told it would take about an hour

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people. But where's my part?
Expecting a call back on ordered parts. One week now.
Tim C. from Davis Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Met with Mr. Fox and explained new trucking concerns during the PDC changover in companies.  He is highly satified at this time and would welcome the opportunity to rescore this survey.

Shala H.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Nothing fixed
I came in because my engine makes noise when I start the car up and when it was returned to me it still makes noise when it starts up. It wasn’t fixed

AC
Alan C.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor service technicians
I went to the service dept to take care of a recall for the engine software and since it was almost due, an oil change. When I got home I was checking my window washer fluid and I pulled out the dipstick for the oil. I found the oil level low (right below the L marker on the stick). I re checked it with the same results. Did they forget to allow for the oil filter when refilling the oil? I added some oil to bring the level up to midrange. This is the dealer which I trust and should not have to check their work. When you change the oil and filter, you start the engine, then shut it off to check the level on the dipstick. I am glad that I checked it but will probably find another place to have my next oil change.

Joel W.

AE
Anna E.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
ok
the car wash was half done

Hightstown, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service staff pleasant but service/repair is not great
Repair took multiple visits. Not satisfied with quality of repair work.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone is very friendly there, but I'd be leery of their service prices. They are double, sometimes even triple, of other places.

BD
Braith D.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Blank

AA
Asim A.
Lawrence Township, NJ
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall and noise from the car
Doable

Mario P.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
all regular maintenance should be on the dealer
I have a lease the Tucson belongs to the dealership. Why should I have to pay for routine maintenance such as oil changes, filters etc. $195 for the 16,000 maintenance I do not agree with.

Robbinsville, NJ
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service (Again and again and ...)
It would have been much more preferable not to have to visit the service department so many times since I bought my car!!
Trey K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE IMPRESSION THAT THE PARTS WERE NOT IN STOCK.  WE ARE WORKING HARD TO STREAMLINE ALL PROCESSES TO MAKE IT A BETTER CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE.

Michael M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Overscheduled
It was not the same crew that works there that I normally get but the gentleman was nice enough. The service center was overbooked though and he was unable to do his job effectively. I did not get called up to talk until about an hour into my visit and then it took another hour for the service to be completed. Over 2 hours is too long for an oil change.

HM
Honora M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
The stood behind their recall
Fair with regards to the service staff. Extremely satisfied with Hyundai and standing behind the replacement of my engine.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Good morning Mrs. McGinn,

It was nice to speak to you this morning. Once again thank you for taking the time complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and opinion.

Again, my apologies about the lack of communication in regaurds to your engine delivery.

As we discussed, Hyundai will be sending out a second survey. This is a standard procedure after any survey is scored with 3 stars or lower.

Please reach out to me directly if you ever need my attention or assistance.

Have a great day.

ZW
Zeslyn W.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable servcie
Nice, courteous staff.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello Ms. Wade,

It was nice to speak to you today and once again thank you for your feedback and opinion. It means alot to us.

It was great to hear your service visit went well with us.

As we discussed, Hyundai will be sending out a secong survey. This is a standard procedure after any survey is returned with 3 stars or lower.

Please reach out to me directly if you ever need my assistance or attention.

Robbinsville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Trey is awesome! Deserves a RAISE
Trey my service advisor is always helpful and goes out of his way to try and solve my problems! He is unfortunately hampered by insufficient technical resources... to help solve complex electronic and mechanical issues. Hyundai needs to figure out what they are doing with their Genesis brand!
Thanks Trey

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service and Sales
Service representative Trey is always helpful, service dept tries, but never quite finds my issues. Shopped for a car while waiting for my car... big mistake! No purchase.
Glenn K. from Davis Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello Mr. Carroll,

It was nice to speak to you today. Once again thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We do appreciate your feedback and opinion.

As we discussed, please contact us after you get back from vacation and we can investigate your highway condition.

Enjoy your trip.