Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Victor V.
Lagrangeville, NY
04/21/2016
Perfect!
I have recommended Del Hatt Automotive to friends. All repairs done last year work perfectly. Recent visit was excellent.

RI
Richard I.
Jeep Liberty
04/16/2016
They provided excellent timely service in a professional manner.
I would recommend Dell Hatt to everyone. They addressed my problem in a professional manner, provided the cost in advance to fix my problem and met their commitment to have the car ready that day. All in all a very good experience.

Jeff H.
Subaru BRZ
04/14/2016
Alignment
First-time customer. World-class service. The most perfect alignment I've ever received.

FM
Frank M.
Pleasant Valley, NY
03/31/2016
Friendly & knowledge staff.
Quality work, & detailed feedback on work performed.

Dan G.
02/21/2016
2nd visit
Again, you guys did a great job and were super friendly. Highly recommended. I had an alignment done and the car drives straight as an arrow. Thanks again

PM
Patty M.
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/21/2016
amazing service!
The professionalism and service was beyond my expectations! My car was ready when they told me it would be. They explained what they were going to do and what I may need in the near future. I felt when I left confident that my car was serviced as needed and I wasn't taken advantage of like some garages do. I highly recommend Del Hatt for all your automotive needs.

Rich H.
Honda Element
01/25/2016
wheel alignment
Great service, print out of alignment,,, I always go there for shocks and alignments

MK
Mike K.
Toyota Tundra
01/16/2016
Amazing
DelHatt aligned my truck when no one else could. I have been to Arlington tire, Toyota, and Mavis, no one could get my truck aligned. They did it the first time. My car is pin straight. It's amazing.

John A.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/15/2016
Has knowledge on how to use the equipment .
Did a great job on my alignment

AD
Allen D.
Chrysler 300
01/09/2016
Kevin!
Great service , Kevin always takes the time out of his busy day and explains everything that was done and answers all your questions. I trust his opinion on diagnostic. I always feel safe in my car after he has looked at and serviced it!

Bill S.
Subaru Legacy
12/30/2015
Competent professional friendly service
Thank you for reminding me that it had been two years since my car was aligned. Your vigilance about my cars service needs and your excellent execution gives me peace of mind, saves me tire wear, and possibly an accident.

TK
Todd K.
Staatsburg, NY
BMW 335i
12/07/2015
Glad I found them
Brought my 2008 BMW 335I in for two tires and a 4 wheel alignment. Kevin was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain how come my tires were not wearing evenly and thoroughly explained the computer generated report that showed the before and after comparison of the cars alignment. The tire prices were also very good

Taras S.
Verbank, NY
11/14/2015
Truck repair
The service areas are spotless. Kind and courteous workers.High tech resolution to certain problems. Seasoned professionals. Follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.

AC
Armando C.
Wappingers Falls, NY
Subaru Legacy
10/20/2015
2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5i AWD Wheel Alignment
Great service and done quickly. Mechanics were very informative on what I needed to have done on my vehicle as well as show me exactly what was causing the shaking in my steering wheel.

DO
Dick O.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Honda Element
10/06/2015
Great customer service.
Repair made a tremendous difference in how my Element handles the road.

Sharon M.
Chevrolet Tracker
10/02/2015
Honesty, Reliable
Every time I have come it has been an good experience for my car to be serviced here. There was just a slight thing on the recent appt and that was my hood wasn't fully shut and even though I kept hearing something off I didn't notice it till after I had gotten to work. I am not sure if that would have flew open while driving-just need to slam it.
Bernard B., President from Del Hatt Automotive responded on 10/05/2015

Hi Sharon,
Thanks for the candid comments.  We appreciate your business and I am extremely sorry that the hood wasn't properly closed.  The technician has been spoken to and I can assure you that it won't happen again.  We look forward to seeing you and your Tracker again soon.
Thanks,
Bernie Bleakley

Dan G.
Toyota MR2
09/29/2015
Friendly and professional service
Brought my lowered car in for an alignment. Their drive on machine accomodated my car perfectly. Shop was clean as could be and the staff very courteous. I am very picky about who works on my car. There were no grease stains in the interior as I have had in the past elswhere. Car drove straight as an arrow after the alignment. Highly recommended

CA
Christopher A.
Lagrangeville, NY
09/16/2015
Honest and timely service
I trust these guys implicitly with my BMW!

SD
Sylvia D.
Hyde Park, NY
Buick Century
09/03/2015 Category: Service
Sylvia said the business did a good job on her vehicle.

Sandra M.
09/01/2015
Great Job!
Another great job done by Del Hatte. It is so nice to have someone that you can rely on to give you prompt service and that you can trust.